Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

A day without Matt is a bad day imo. :chuckle:

I'm pretty good, relaxing today. SEEING MUSE ON SUNDAY :eek:

I'm thinking about queuing at around 1pm... do you think it's too late? But I want to go to church and eat before I go... not to mention I'm not going with hardcore Musers :erm: But, apparently it's gonna be 70° F on Sunday! :eek: So it's not like we'll freeze to death so I might drag everyone to wait from early morning with me. :p They all know I'm a crazy fan anyway, but I don't want to be selfish.

65951162226407134737111.jpg

well.. i don't know how the queus over the US are.. but here 1pm would be to late :LOL:

I usually queu around 8am :erm:

Last November i went to Muse concert with my brother, he's not a hardcore fan either, so i had to queu alone, but i met some cool Spanish guys the night before and ended up staying there for the night :LOL: .. worst night ever! soo soo cold :supersad:

My brother only got there ar 6pm :LOL:

Ah right, I'm great thanks, looking forward to a very lazy weekend then I've got one of my closest friends staying with me next week, hurray!

Eyebrows.gif

me too, i want to do.. well.. nothing this weekend :LOL:

cool :happy:

Morning PMT!

evening :chuckle:

Morning? Wow! :D Afternoon! :kiss:

:LOL: We're well spread out across the globe!

Hi! I've never seen this one before!

A day without Matt is a bad day imo. :chuckle:

I'm pretty good, relaxing today. SEEING MUSE ON SUNDAY :eek:

I'm thinking about queuing at around 1pm... do you think it's too late? But I want to go to church and eat before I go... not to mention I'm not going with hardcore Musers :erm: But, apparently it's gonna be 70° F on Sunday! :eek: So it's not like we'll freeze to death so I might drag everyone to wait from early morning with me. :p They all know I'm a crazy fan anyway, but I don't want to be selfish.

Ahhh man I'm jealous! I probably won't get to see them again till they tour the UK with their next album, God knows how many years I may have to wait :'(

How long you queue for depends if you want to get on the barrier or not- I don't know what it's like in America, but for the gigs I've been to in the UK if you want to get on the barrier you need to start queueing around 8-9am :stunned: But you can get really close if you turn up much later, just not on the barrier :happy:

HyperMusic1.jpg

A day without Matt is a bad day imo. :chuc kle:

I'm pretty good, relaxing today. SEEING MUSE ON SUNDAY :e ek:

he is like drug (and of course whole band is):D

ooow...you´re lucky!!! I saw them in August...and it was the first time and the last time (this year at least):supersad:

have fun there:awesome:

hmm...I don´t know:rolleyes: but if you want to get the barrier you should come earlier...

ooh you have 70°F???:eek: we have about 10°C (it´s about 50°F)

you're ok ? :ha ppy:

yeah, I´m good:happy:

what about you??

Morning PMT! : D

hahahahhahaha.jpg

evening here:D

Aw, they both look so cute :)

:yesey:

and we don´t know where is it from:(

Edited by MimusQe

Yeah cheers I'm grand, just watching my cat slooowly roll over while stretching in front of our log fire- the picture of relaxation :LOL: How're you? :happy:

Flower.jpg

aww :happy: I've just felt sudden coldness :LOL: I don't like this weather :supersad:

but I'm all right, thanks :chuckle:

tumblrl3a630unda1qzz3nf.jpg

:\mm/:

well.. i don't know how the queus over the US are.. but here 1pm would be to late :LOL:

I usually queu around 8am :erm:

Last November i went to Muse concert with my brother, he's not a hardcore fan either, so i had to queu alone, but i met some cool Spanish guys the night before and ended up staying there for the night :LOL: .. worst night ever! soo soo cold :supersad:

My brother only got there ar 6pm :LOL:

me too, i want to do.. well.. nothing this weekend :LOL:

cool :happy:

My friends and I stayed the night in Birmingham when we saw Muse there in November- only it was after the gig :LOL: I refused to get the last train home cos I would have had to leave during Knights of Cydonia :eek: and we wanted to try to get an autograph, but their tour bus left like 2 minutes after the gig ended :( So we had to wait till 6am for the next train, that was a rough night! I had no idea it gets that cold outside at night :rolleyes:

I reckon doing nothing for a few days is a very good weekend :happy:

Eyemask.jpg

My friends and I stayed the night in Birmingham when we saw Muse there in November- only it was after the gig :LOL: I refused to get the last train home cos I would have had to leave during Knights of Cydonia :eek: and we wanted to try to get an autograph, but their tour bus left like 2 minutes after the gig ended :( So we had to wait till 6am for the next train, that was a rough night! I had no idea it gets that cold outside at night :rolleyes:

I reckon doing nothing for a few days is a very good weekend :happy:

Eyemask.jpg

i also stayed after the gig :LOL: but i only saw black cars driving by.. how fun :LOL: but at least i wasn't staying that far away so i took a cab.

gahh November? it must have been freezing there :eek: poor you, but leaving after KoC ohh no no :noey::LOL:

aww I've just felt sudden coldness :LOL: I don't like this weather

but I'm all right, thanks :chuckle:

I'm not liking the cold weather either :indiff: I've had to bust out the fluffy socks ;)

i also stayed after the gig :LOL: but i only saw black cars driving by.. how fun :LOL: but at least i wasn't staying that far away so i took a cab.

gahh November? it must have been freezing there poor you, but leaving after KoC ohh no no :noey::LOL:

Leaving before KoC was NOT an option :noey: It was freezing but fun, I was with my friends and a random girl we met dressed as wonderwoman :LOL:

I only found this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaidpc_muse-sur-nrj-dans-lemission-sans-in_music

but I don't now if it's the real interview;)

:awesome: I've been looking for that for ages! Cheers very much :D

Matt21-1.png

me neither :chu ckle:

so soon!:e ek:

ask your friends what they think about it :). and have fun ofc. :awesome:

74505399.jpg

That pic! :awesome:

:LO L: We're well spread out across the globe!

Matt has fans all around the world... maybe even the universe! :LOL:

Shake my hand, Dom! :LOL: So crazy though. :stunned:

he is like drug (and of course whole band is): D

ooow...you´re lucky!!! I saw them in August...and it was the first time and the last time (this year at least):super sad:

have fun there:awe some:

hmm...I don´t know:rolle yes: but if you want to get the barrier you should come earlier...

ooh you have 70°F???:ee k: we have about 10°C (it´s about 50°F)

It's actually 50°F now, and supposedly gonna be 34°F later at night (about 11°C and 1°C) but apparently it's gonna warm up on Sunday, which I'm very happy about. :D I hope the predictions are right...

I'm not too picky on whether I get barrier or not as long as I can see, tbh, but at the same time, I'm pretty short. :erm: I'll talk to my friends either way. :)

aww :ha ppy: I've just felt sudden coldness :LO L: I don't like this weather :supers ad:

but I'm all right, thanks :ch uckle:

tumblrl3a630unda1qzz3nf.jpg

:\mm/:

AWWWW :D

I´m going...good night:kiss:

42-15942918-1.jpg

bye bye :kiss:

I'm not liking the cold weather either :indiff: I've had to bust out the fluffy socks ;)

Matt21-1.png

what can we do :p weather it's only gonna get worse, at least here :supersad: last winter was really freezing :facepalm:

462341840905e081c6bb.jpg

Matt has fans all around the world... maybe even the universe! :LOL:

It's actually 50°F now, and supposedly gonna be 34°F later at night (about 11°C and 1°C) but apparently it's gonna warm up on Sunday, which I'm very happy about. :D I hope the predictions are right...

I'm not too picky on whether I get barrier or not as long as I can see, tbh, but at the same time, I'm pretty short. :erm: I'll talk to my friends either way. :)

As well he should! :yesey:

Yes :chuckle:

oh do you have a link to the interview :happy:?

It got buried :LOL:

I only found this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaidpc_muse-sur-nrj-dans-lemission-sans-in_music

but I don't now if it's the real interview;)

Longhair.jpg

what can we do :p weather it's only gonna get worse, at least here :supersad: last winter was really freezing :facepalm:

I don't really remember being cold... I think I was drunk too often, it was my first year of uni after all :LOL: I'm feeling it this year though :indiff:

well.. have to go now

goodnight everyone :happy:

MattBellamy.jpg

Night night :kiss:

MattLily8.jpg