Tapatalk

Pip

There are already iPhone and mobile versions of the board. Tapatalk costs, and is only available in some countries + is full of glitches (apparantly). Kev is pretty clever, so he would be aware of it... If it's a good idea, he'd have implemented it already if it were worth it, I imagine...

There are already iPhone and mobile versions of the board. Tapatalk costs, and is only available in some countries + is full of glitches (apparantly). Kev is pretty clever, so he would be aware of it... If it's a good idea, he'd have implemented it already if it were worth it, I imagine...

Firstly, I don't have an iPhone. Secondly, the mobile version of muse.mu is nothing like what you would see via tapatalk and as it's used by thousands of forums I thought it was worth asking if this one could add it. Thirdly, it would benefit the forum as people will be able to find it via tapatalk.

It's hugely popular, nobody would be forced to buy the app (it's only £1.88, hardly going to bankrupt anyone) and nobody would be negatively affected by the app being installed on muse.mu.

What is the harm in requesting it?

Could be handy Pip, my old fart of a phone doesn't like the current mobile version of the board so when I'm away for days I have to just go without.

I had an old fart of a phone up until Monday!:LOL: Finally upgraded to an HTC Wildfire :)

I use the mobile version of the board with no problems but it would look so much nicer and be far more user-friendly through tapatalk.

Unfortunately though it's only for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and some Nokia phones.

Could be handy Pip, my old fart of a phone doesn't like the current mobile version of the board so when I'm away for days I have to just go without.

it's unlikely to work with that unfortunately. i think tapatalk is just for grade a mobile handsets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Kev, I somehow completely missed the fact you've enabled Tapatalk on this forum (I did inadvertently do a mass delete of PMs a while ago so may well have deleted a reply from you :facepalm: ).

Anyway, thank you so much for enabling it, what a difference it makes when browsing from my 'phone!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Archived