Czech Musers Thread

peckerin bones

right:) I mean from Stoke it isn't so far from me:)

how was in Prag?

ahh where do you live? Yeah it was great thanks. I went with my university so it was cool. We went this Jazz bar, that was the best night, well best two nights because we went there twice. It wasn't that cold either everyone said it was goin to be freezing but I think its colder in stoke.

ahh where do you live? Yeah it was great thanks. I went with my university so it was cool. We went this Jazz bar, that was the best night, well best two nights because we went there twice. It wasn't that cold either everyone said it was goin to be freezing but I think its colder in stoke.

lol I'm now in Nantwich but sometimes I'm in "liquid" or how is written :confused:

yo Prag is beautifull was there just once but I have to go back:)

• 2 weeks later...
wow Liquid? really. I used to go there but....well its not really my type of music. Yes it was beautiful, cant remember what the jazz bar was called.

don't tell me about the music I have to find some bar od pub where are playing me type of music too!!!! Last friday I was in creation loool 5 people there (joking)

I'd like to go to Crewe to Limelight

or find somethink in Manchester

don't you know about somethink???

don't tell me about the music I have to find some bar od pub where are playing me type of music too!!!! Last friday I was in creation loool 5 people there (joking)

I'd like to go to Crewe to Limelight

or find somethink in Manchester

don't you know about somethink???

Haha. Yeah no one goes creation any more. There is sachimos (i probably spelt that wrong) They play Indy music. Again not really my thing but much better than Liquid. There is the sugamil in hanley. Lots of bands play there. not really big bands but sometimes you get them. Keane and Razorlight have played there as have my mates band No-logo.

Haha. Yeah no one goes creation any more. There is sachimos (i probably spelt that wrong) They play Indy music. Again not really my thing but much better than Liquid. There is the sugamil in hanley. Lots of bands play there. not really big bands but sometimes you get them. Keane and Razorlight have played there as have my mates band No-logo.

have to check this out then, getting borred about Liquid and I think in creation I was first & laast time:) but thanks anyway:)

indie music is ok (instead the smiths, morrisey-or how is spelling & stone roses or what is it)

so..do people speak proper english around there?

Im afraid noone will understand me :unsure:

they will don't worry but don't start really quick!

actually my cousin had me written she was dancing with one english boy really crazy dance-she's got briliant fun:)

where u going? bratislava???

i'll write pubs for you :)

they will don't worry but don't start really quick!

actually my cousin had me written she was dancing with one english boy really crazy dance-she's got briliant fun:)

where u going? bratislava???

i'll write pubs for you :)

I think I will be just over the border with the Czech. Rep. Only think I know so far is that Vienna is about as fas as Bratislava is

Vince if you speak slowly they will understand.

really, take my word

I'd know.

do you know which concert list / site thing is most reliable for muse?

im dying to see them and i don't care if i have to go to another country to do so!!!

right ok, gotta go,

take it easy with care,

blip.

Vince if you speak slowly they will understand.

really, take my word

I'd know.

do you know which concert list / site thing is most reliable for muse?

im dying to see them and i don't care if i have to go to another country to do so!!!

right ok, gotta go,

take it easy with care,

blip.

they will be in america in april:)

I'm going to stoke tomorrow, I have to check those pubs:)

Find any of them? Did you have a good time?

nope!!!

my friend want to met some guys in liquid poor me:( It was ok but not briliant but i swear next time nobody stop me I'll go to those pubs, I'm sure one my friend will go with me:) others can go to liquid:)

and one think where is piccadili (sorry for speling) street? or where exactly are these pubs?

and you?? have a good time in stoke??? I hate this town if you are drviving or giving directions :mad:

Archived