Czech Musers Thread

peckerin bones

Well The Sugamil is right next to Liquid. Its a small purple building. Sachimos is up some street near the main enterance to the potteries shoping center, where some of the banks are (sorry I am crap at directions) Well I have lived all my life in Stoke. At the moment its the easter break and everyone from uni has gone home for the holidays so its a bit dead here at the moment.

Well The Sugamil is right next to Liquid. Its a small purple building. Sachimos is up some street near the main enterance to the potteries shoping center, where some of the banks are (sorry I am crap at directions) Well I have lived all my life in Stoke. At the moment its the easter break and everyone from uni has gone home for the holidays so its a bit dead here at the moment.

poor you :(

I'm going to see my friend now she's got a cold (from me) I spend almost whole last weekend in stoke, friday-liquid, saturday we were around stoke (matalan, cinema, mcdonald...) and sunday I was in chester:) I love your castle by stoke (200 years old:))

poor you :(

I'm going to see my friend now she's got a cold (from me) I spend almost whole last weekend in stoke, friday-liquid, saturday we were around stoke (matalan, cinema, mcdonald...) and sunday I was in chester:) I love your castle by stoke (200 years old:))

Eh? We have a castle............

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I met a man on the plane who was from the Czech Republic. He was ace.

He could barely speak English, so we wrote a lot down, and talked about history and whatnot. One of the best people I have ever met on a plane.

Congrats Czech Republic, for having a wicked awesome man in your country.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

:$ Please I have crossed fingers for last three years for some gig in the capital of Central Europe :( I'm fed up with all the pop-rubbish gigs here like Christina Aguillera, Madonna, Linkin Park or Green Day... :( Please Muse come and it won't be happy only for the Czechs but as usuall will comes crowd of Musefans from Poland and Hungary again...

My dream is clear - Muse in Prague :)

Welcome to the forum! :) Is this your first post? Liking things so far? I'm new too--just joined last week! Having lots of fun here!

I hope Muse do go to Prague soon...the closest I see them coming to Prague this summer, however, is Poland--they're playing the Heineken Open'er Festival in Gdynia...here's the link:

http://www.opener.pl/index2.html

Have you seen Muse live yet? If you haven't, you're in for a real treat! Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Welcome to the forum! :) Is this your first post? Liking things so far? I'm new too--just joined last week! Having lots of fun here!

I hope Muse do go to Prague soon...the closest I see them coming to Prague this summer, however, is Poland--they're playing the Heineken Open'er Festival in Gdynia...here's the link:

http://www.opener.pl/index2.html

Have you seen Muse live yet? If you haven't, you're in for a real treat! Enjoy!

I hope so too. It's unfair that they will be in Poland and not here... :( I don't want to go to Poland... too scarry

• 1 month later...

hello there!

Czechs where are youuu? anyone still here?

i'm going to Prague in 2 months :)

i was just wondering.. do you think there's any chance Muse might play there in October? cos it seems they'll be touring around Romania, Serbia etc around that time.. That'd be awesome! but i shouldn't dream too much :rolleyes:

And does anybody know exactly where the New Born video was shot? i know it was in Prague and i'd like to see the place^^

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived