Interview @ Vicente Calderón Stadium 15/06/10

a-museing

A really quick translation:

They talk about how spectacular is going to be the show and all that stuff, and Dom says that the people laugh at their love for aliens but now, finally, they have their own UFO (?) [i'm not quite sure what the voice says]

The voice says that they confess that they were a bit weird when they were younger; obsessed with the apocalypse and blablabla but now they have fulfilled the dream of every band. Play in stadiums:

"Can you retire after this?"

Matt: It's great to see 45,000 people enjoying your music.

Then, the voice says that while their crew built the stage they (Muse) dedicate their time to meet their fans and to taste the local gastronomy. Matt says they have been eating all the tapas in Madrid "tapas, tapas, tapas" :LOL:, and Dom says that he has bought a ham to take it home.

And that's all, nothing interesting really.

Here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlLrD2ng6z4

I can make another quick translation of this one if you want

EDIT: This is what is said in the second vid:

These guys, calm and friendly, ask us to do the interview in the sun, like good British people. They are considered one of the best rock bands of this century.

Dom: the Spanish crowd is amazing, always jumping, always screaming and singing. The last two times we've been here has been great. We are really happy to be back.

Matt: I think Internet gives us all this fans because it lets you discover different styles in a short time and perhaps that’s why we have this diverse audience.

Then the voice says pretty things about them.

:)

OH! You have the translation in the description of each video. Know it, cause I uploaded them and I was like 2 hours editing, uploading and translating:D:D:D

Oh, shit :facepalm::LOL:

Well, thanks for uploading them anyway, I saw the Antena 3 vid the day of the gig with them interviewing the people who have been sleeping there and all that :chuckle: but I hadn't seen the other one :)

Oh, shit :facepalm::LOL:

Well, thanks for uploading them anyway, I saw the Antena 3 vid the day of the gig with them interviewing the people who have been sleeping there and all that :chuckle: but I hadn't seen the other one :)

I remember that it appears 15th June at night, my mum called me from the living room and on my way to the TV room I fall to the floor because I went running :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anyway, it's a mess, because only in Spain we could see those videos, no one from the outside has seen them so far. I tried to upload them before but I didn't find the time:(

Yeah the first video was already on the gig's thread (put and uploaded by myself :$). Hadn't seen the other one though.

Really? I didn't see the other thread:$, but those videos, I mean in this post are mine. I don't care! I uploaded them for that reason, I mean people can do with them whatever they want, download or upload again:D

Archived