Wembley Tickets NOT Posted - Collect on Day

london_fox

Hello fellow Muse fans.

Just wondering if anyone else received an email from See Tickets today saying that their tickets will not be posted and they will have to be picked up on the day? Third time this has happened to me with See Tickets so wondering if it is a general problem or if I am just really unlucky. :)

Cheers

Me too... Called them last week to make sure everything was okay because the address had had to be changed, and we had not recieved any confirmation that everything had been sorted out. Talked to a nice lady and got everything sorted out. Did not recieve anything. Phoned again yesterday to complain, only to get informed that the tickets could not be dispatched... Well, fuck you very much See..

Yeah same thing happend to me, got a dispatch confirmation first and then an email that I have to pick them at the venue. So don't actually kno whether I'll receive them or not. Stadium pick up is crap...

Why is it crap to collect the tickets at the venue?

I have to get them there as well..

Apart from the inconvienence of having to collect on the day, I paid £4.80 for the tickets to be sent to me.

Now, out of the 90,000 ish fans that will be at Wembley, lets say 10,000 have to pick their tickets up on the day (although I hope not as the queues will be massive). At £4.80 each See Tickets make an easy £48,000 on saved postage. SO they exploit fans and cause hassle on the day. Even just 1000 fans its £4,800. Just seems they are profitting out of people who want to see an awesome gig.

Considering I purchased the tickets in November its a bit far fetched to say they haven't had enough time to send them out to me.

Also this is the third gig where I have bought tickets from See Tickets only for them not to be posted and I have had to pick up on the day.

And because I need to pick the tickets up with the card I purchased them on I now need to go through my bank and credit card statements to remember which card I used as it was 10 months ago.

Archived