BBC 4 glasto night

jennyfluff

At 8:00 tonight there is a documentary called 'hello Glastonbury!' which follows the progress of new bands at Glastonbury and it says it includes appearances from muse, Mumford & sons, gorillaz, etc. When it says appearances I assume it means interviews and such but I may be wrong....

At 8:50 there's a documentary called 'glastonbury at 40' which relives memorable acts. Doesn't say anything about muse but names a few acts such as joe strummer, radiohead, pulp and Jay-Z.

At 10:50 there's 'glastonbury: best bits' which looks back at this year's festival and includes muse and other acts performing this year.

Might be worth checking it out :) (all info from the radiotimes)

edit:

I just got this off of BBC 4's website. Looks like no interview with the guys, just performances:

Filmmaker Rachel Davies's documentary follows three unsigned acts playing Glastonbury 2010.

This is the Glastonbury experience through the first-time eyes of Celt Islam, D.M.E. and Lettie as they prepare for the big gig on the BBC Introducing stage.

What does playing Glastonbury mean to them and how will they fare? With special guest appearances from Corinne Bailey Rae, Mumford & Sons, Plan B and Laura Marling, and featuring headline performances from Gorrillaz and Muse.

At 8:00 tonight there is a documentary called 'hello Glastonbury!' which follows the progress of new bands at Glastonbury and it says it includes appearances from muse, Mumford & sons, gorillaz, etc. When it says appearances I assume it means interviews and such but I may be wrong....

At 8:50 there's a documentary called 'glastonbury at 40' which relives memorable acts. Doesn't say anything about muse but names a few acts such as joe strummer, radiohead, pulp and Jay-Z.

At 10:50 there's 'glastonbury: best bits' which looks back at this year's festival and includes muse and other acts performing this year.

Might be worth checking it out :) (all info from the radiotimes)

Cool, thanks for posting - I'm hpoeless for not looking at the listings. And there is bugger all else on at the mo :rolleyes:

From the first programme there was a clip of Knights of Cydonia in the middle somehwere (which was a bit random tbh but having then seen the rest of the show it does make sense)

And the second show is a song from each of the bands the BBC felt were highlights and the headliners from the two main stages. Uprising is on about 1hr 10 in.

Archived