MSG March 17th

Silversurfer13

On 9/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, Silversurfer13 said:

Who all is planning on going to this one?   The members page says the code is listed above but does not appear yet.  I believe that is a general post that is sent and the actual codes will be available as well as viewable on Sunday/Monday 10/2 /3 before the actual pre-sale on Tuesday.

Code is visible today, they usually appear a day before the presale.

Planning on attending this one, granted I get floor tickets, as I am not paying to see them from the rafters.

14 minutes ago, Silversurfer13 said:

Got my tickets as I was selecting them they were disappearing fast, but I am in and that is all that matters,  cant wait for the warm-up at the Beacon in a week.

Do you know how much were the floor tickets going for? TIA!!

Phew!! I have always felt that MSG is a premium concert venue. But tickets went fast!! I was in queue with Ticketmaster at 9:50, and I was finally allowed in to buy tickets around 10:10am. There were lots of good options and I like being able to pick my exact seat. But when I signed back in 30 minutes later, nearly everything is gone. 

I got a ticket in section 226 for around $102 with fees. Not TOO terrible and I am looking forward to rocking out the MSG with all the best MUSE fans!

34 minutes ago, Silversurfer13 said:

Got my tickets as I was selecting them they were disappearing fast, but I am in and that is all that matters,  cant wait for the warm-up at the Beacon in a week.

I managed to get tix too! I am looking forward to seeing Muse at the Beacon too! I think that's going to be a really great show!

On 10/4/2022 at 10:52 AM, raschel said:

I managed to get tix too! I am looking forward to seeing Muse at the Beacon too! I think that's going to be a really great show!

Yeah I cannot wait for that on Sunday,  I just hope to hear Citizen Erased as it seems it was in and out of rotation in Europe.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

SOLD NOW THANKS

I have one spare GA Floor at face value if anyone interested.  Bought from ticketmaster so will need a US ticketmaster account for me to transfer it to. I will be going to the show still.

Understand how many scammers there are out there so posted it on twickets. Thanks

Edit - FYI face value was $173.10 thins twickets add 10% fee

Edited by Mahaigh

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the stage times for the bands on Friday? I swore I saw it somewhere and now I cant find it! Its driving me crazy!!

I think I saw that doors open at 6:30, One OK Rock at 7:00, Evanescence at 8:00, Muse at 9:00?

Can anyone confirm (plus share where you found it because I've looked everywhere!) 

THANKS!

8 hours ago, raschel said:

Does anyone know the stage times for the bands on Friday? I swore I saw it somewhere and now I cant find it! Its driving me crazy!!

I think I saw that doors open at 6:30, One OK Rock at 7:00, Evanescence at 8:00, Muse at 9:00?

Can anyone confirm (plus share where you found it because I've looked everywhere!) 

THANKS!

This is from the email I received about the tour re-starting. Looks like this has been the timing for most of the shows so far.

I'll be there too. Can't waaait!

image.thumb.png.a94bcf29c6834574a167f5978ddb2519.png

Edited by Gemmy