Los Angeles - The Wiltern Oct. 4

YoSoyMenyo

I have no mutuals who are into MUSE as much as I am. I've only ever been to one concert and I went alone. Who will be going to this show so I can get to know people? I want to expand my MUSE circle lol... My Instagram is the same as my username😅

I've been a Muser member for years, received my presale code.... signed in eager to buy PIT tix... waited maybe 5 minutes in the LiveNation que... then boom nothing!!! Within 5 minutes, the touts and bots got nearly all presale tickets or Ticketmaster used their "Official Platinum" price, which skyrockets the price to several 100x the real sale prices... this is massively disappointing and should not be allowed!!! 
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Like 1

Pit tickets are already close to $5k on eBay... official tickets are $950.  So much for allowing the fans first dibs at the tickets.  They should do what U2 does which is to allow long term members of their site first chance, then those that signed up recently, then other presales (such as credit card companies or Live Nation), then public.  As it stands now do I cough up $2k to see Muse in a theatre without all the staging and lights they are known for, or hang on in case they announce arena/stadium shows?

Edited by andyskiv
  • Like 1

Same story here. I tried presale on Wednesday and Thursday. Ticketmaster is the worst; each time it showed tickets available it said, "Sorry another fan beat you." Tixr looked hopefully but didn't get anything their either.

Spent almost 2 hours yesterday and again today getting on earlier and trying afterwards since tickets appeared to show up. Very frustrating....

46 minutes ago, JessicaSarahS said:

💔 Sold out as soon as I had gotten through. I guess I should just be happy with Aftershock fest. :(

NEVER MIND! Keep trying-- regular priced tickets are dropping every few mins. Try both your Muse presale code and the other from The Wiltern. Good luck! 🍀

image.png.31258af3b21b73d3a2c3ee613030269b.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy shit... still recovering.

Opened with WAFF (was so hoping that was going to be played)... and by the 5th song had my song wishes granted by Assassin and Citizen Erased!! With a Hysteria thrown in, of course! 🙂

Matt said about deep cuts and we were treated to Minimum and Space Dementia and a guitar throw - it was unreal and they rock smaller venues.

Only disappointment of the night was hearing the harmonica start up - but that was quickly washed away by 1800 people bouncing in the Wiltern!

Managed to get Dom to sign my shirt and a setlist. With that and scoring tix to the Denver show in April ... Oct 4th 2022 goes down as an epic, f*cking day.😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1