Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Hehe, well I know most of the people who were queueing up for the mosh were able to get it before the show. But then again, that's Rod Laver for you. The merch stand was near where the queue was, so yea. I've no clue about Riverstage, so good luck with that! ;) Hehe.

Riverstage is like one giant mosh everyone has GA tickets so it's really a race to the barrier from the word go! So I think I'll have to wait untill the end. :rolleyes:

Guest Bennett

i forgot to mention............ "LOL" at the people who went and lined up at 10am or something extreme like that.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

we got there at 5:15 and there were like 20 people there.

Riverstage is like one giant mosh everyone has GA tickets so it's really a race to the barrier from the word go! So I think I'll have to wait untill the end. :rolleyes:

Aw damn, that sucks. Lol. Ah well... -pats- Hehe. Have fun moshing! =D

And yea, I was quite surprised that there were so little people at 5pm when I reached. Hm. Guess Australians are as laidback as they say to be. Heheh.

To person asking about merch:

T-shirts ($45): Australasian Tour (awesome), Starlight, Muse 2007 satellite thingy, green T-shirt that says 'destroy demonocracy'

Knights of Cydonia hoodie ($90) (so pretty, and more expensive than my ticket. Couldn't justify it...)

Knights singlet ($40)

Scarf ($30) (ugly)

Badges $15 for 3

Carry bag $25

Map of the Problematique poster $15

Most of the T-shirts sold out by the time the support act finished, so get in early.

i forgot to mention............ "LOL" at the people who went and lined up at 10am or something extreme like that.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

we got there at 5:15 and there were like 20 people there.

I can't believe the lack of people that turned up early. Oh well, it was an eventful day leading up to it, seeing as i only got home a few hours ago.

ok, i just had to sign up to this forum after that kick arse show last night. Muse are incredible!

in reply to someone, yeah i did notice some people weren't going as crazy as they should have. but they were near me. partly because me and my friend were going crazy and it seemed like the people around me didnt feel so embarrassed to join the crazyness.

I think some muse fans were just a little shy. :)

Loved the set too.

was a fantastic night. there's no point picken out little things we didnt like because all together it was probably the most exciting band you could ever watch. thanks muse.

and thank for pics guys. put up more :D

did a youtube search but no results for rod laver

I thought that he'd fucked up a key on the piano cos he went back and hit they key. And maybe it was because my ears were pretty fucked by this time, but it sounded like Apocalypse Please was played a little lower? Dunno. But anyways, I had a blast, sang all the songs and noticed the people around me didn't sing Fury, I don't remember anyone else woohooing it around me. My brother (who hasn't heard them before) thought the concert was excellent and said shit yeah, we'll go again. Bought myself a t-shirt and hoodie, 30 degree day today and I've only just taken my hoodie off when I got home at lunchtime :\ . It's been a very long night haha

Looking forward to the next time they come out. I can see why they keep winning best live acts, they deserve it! Me thinketh it's finally bedtime now.

The girl next to me and my brother got AMAZING pictures. If you are on this board please give us a link to them. You had long blond hair and were next to a short kid on one side and a guy with glasses on the other side. :)

That was me!! I took over 200 pictures, I'm still going through them now. I'm uploading some at the moment, here two of Matt during New Born:

matt1.png

matt2.png

That was me!! I took over 200 pictures, I'm still going through them now. I'm uploading some at the moment, here two of Matt during New Born

the guy with glasses next to you, did he have curly hair and the person next to him have glitter on their face?

cause i think you might have been the people on my left..... woah!

the guy with glasses next to you, did he have curly hair and the person next to him have glitter on their face?

Haha yes that was me! :D I couldn't really get a good look at anyone behind me though, because I was right up the front against the barrier.. ahem...directly in front of Matt (I was probably about 2 meters away from him lol).

That would probably make you the girl with the blue pants that was in line with us. Ahhh, this is like connect the face to the username! :LOL:

Oh, and sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys after the gig. =X

Lol, you missed out on a great night, 5 people crashed in my hotel, and it was one awesome night, sleeping on the big balcony of my room ='s awesome experiance, best muse related experiance ive ever had.

Lol, you missed out on a great night, 5 people crashed in my hotel, and it was one awesome night, sleeping on the big balcony of my room ='s awesome experiance, best muse related experiance ive ever had.

LOL!

that was a fun night. did you clean up the sugar and coffee everywhere, put the mattress back and remove all the packs of sugar and coffee that are now hidden in that room?

Archived