Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I have several things to say about this gig.

1. FUCK! FURY!!! THE GROOVE!!! And the idiots around me that had obviously never heard it before who thought I was a nutter for screaming. And oh my god, Soldier's Poem was incredible. I called my sister, meant to record it though, would have been better. Have recorded half of Invincible so will stick it up on youtube probably Saturday arvo, coz I don't have time now. Video's crappy but sound quality isn't bad.

2. I want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar. Nuff said.

3. Support band were better than the last two muse supports (Neon and ground components) put together.

4. I think I may have seen a few forumers, they looked like hardcore fans anyway. I had purple/blonde hair and was in section 24...anyone spot me? I'm the vague one lol.

5. I want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar.

6. I think whoever said that they were supposed to play RBS got it right, whatever effects pedal went wrong, I thought it was on the guitar board though? The three of them had a quick discussion before they played AP, so I'm gunna assume it was an unintended addition when they couldn't play RBS. Would rather AP any day.

7. One of my friends informed me that next time I tell her she should go somewhere, she's going to go the FIRST time I tell her. SHe was going to come to FH way back in 2004 but decided she didn't like them, and now's the first time I've managed to drag her along. She's in love with mb lol.

8. I still want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar. The man is a god.

Guest Bennett
hey Bennett it wasnt that picture it was like 4 guys in riot gear or whatever around 1 guy who was squatting on the ground

what did u imply by it tho?

offended or what?

Guest Bennett
I have several things to say about this gig.

1. FUCK! FURY!!! THE GROOVE!!! And the idiots around me that had obviously never heard it before who thought I was a nutter for screaming. And oh my god, Soldier's Poem was incredible. I called my sister, meant to record it though, would have been better. Have recorded half of Invincible so will stick it up on youtube probably Saturday arvo, coz I don't have time now. Video's crappy but sound quality isn't bad.

2. I want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar. Nuff said.

3. Support band were better than the last two muse supports (Neon and ground components) put together.

4. I think I may have seen a few forumers, they looked like hardcore fans anyway. I had purple/blonde hair and was in section 24...anyone spot me? I'm the vague one lol.

5. I want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar.

6. I think whoever said that they were supposed to play RBS got it right, whatever effects pedal went wrong, I thought it was on the guitar board though? The three of them had a quick discussion before they played AP, so I'm gunna assume it was an unintended addition when they couldn't play RBS. Would rather AP any day.

7. One of my friends informed me that next time I tell her she should go somewhere, she's going to go the FIRST time I tell her. SHe was going to come to FH way back in 2004 but decided she didn't like them, and now's the first time I've managed to drag her along. She's in love with mb lol.

8. I still want to be Matt Bellamy's guitar. The man is a god.

you don't happen to be from "the sticks" do you?

Guest Bennett

if the boys from the country that i met are reading this (they were wearing blue aussie wife-beater singlets)...gimme a bell...i have a mad vid of you guys in the mosh ahahaha!

Guest Bennett
How big are the files?

Soldiers Poem was pretty, thanks :)

not even that big. like....14mb~~~~~~~

the other ones are fucking awesome!

i have an amazing one of the ballons during PiB and one of the "no one's going to take ma alive" part with the screen - looks brill.

lots of other stuff too..far out why isnt this working.

"failed"

Shirts were $45 bucks, there was a Starlight one and a Australasia tour one which seriously rocks. There was a Knights girls singlet (I can't remember how much...), scarf was 15, hoodies were 90. Poster was 15. Correct me if I'm wrong! Heh.

Thanks I hope they have enough stuff left to sell at the end of the brisbane concert seeing that I'm going to be right up the front untill the very end. :D

Thanks I hope they have enough stuff left to sell at the end of the brisbane concert seeing that I'm going to be right up the front untill the very end. :D

Hehe, well I know most of the people who were queueing up for the mosh were able to get it before the show. But then again, that's Rod Laver for you. The merch stand was near where the queue was, so yea. I've no clue about Riverstage, so good luck with that! ;) Hehe.

Archived