Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

i usually get up for work at 4.30. by the time I remembered I wasn't working today, and then remembered why, sleep had kinda gone out the window ^^

you're crazy keen, I think I'll go after lunch. don't wanna get hungry out there. have fun :)

AWWWWWW, FUCK YEAH!

Can't wait for tonight - having seen the surpises they've pulled out so far - RBS and Fury, who knows WHAT we may get tonight? I would love to see Bliss though, that would be awesome. I'm so pumped. What else are they gonna pull out for tihs tour?!

Seriously, there's not beating that set list for Adelaide. hope I come on tomorrow/tonight and eat my words but I doubt it. that's a fucking great set list.

Hmm, well this is fucking convenient. Typical melbourne is having tram works tonight wihch means I think i have to leave at 6:20 just to get to the RLA by 7:30 - will the support band start right away or not. I have seats so I'm not afraid of getting there a little late but I don't want to miss the support band. Usually they take about 20-30 minutes to start but will that be the same tonight?

Go you Meat Hook! Have fun queueing up in the "wee hours" of the day! =D Heheh. I'll only be getting down there at 5.30-ish, so yep!

And omg! Just saw the Adelaide setlist, PLEASE let the Melbourne setlist be BETTER so we can just shove it in their faces. =B Hehehee. Ok, no, I'm not mean. -shifty eyes- But damn! I hope Fury stays! And RBS! Too bad there wasn't Invincible though, that one was awesome live. But it's cool! =D More Absolution/Origin!!!!!! Yay! Space Dementia would be wicked... okok, shall stop obsessing and just wait for tonight.

Oh geez, I've still got 6 more hours before I go into my exam. Wtf am I going to do till then?! Probably go crazy, that's what. Right, now I'm talking to myself. -.-

Hmm, well this is fucking convenient. Typical melbourne is having tram works tonight wihch means I think i have to leave at 6:20 just to get to the RLA by 7:30 - will the support band start right away or not. I have seats so I'm not afraid of getting there a little late but I don't want to miss the support band. Usually they take about 20-30 minutes to start but will that be the same tonight?

Oh pfft fucking tram line. Give them maybe about 10-15 minutes to start just to be safe?

hmm, well looks like I'll have to catch a train into Melbourne and then another to jolimont - isn't Rod Laver Arena just across the road from the MCG?

It's walking distance, yep.

Rarrr I still can't believe Adelaide got my favourite song. (I'll probably get over this sometime tonight)

Oh man, I just got the worst night's sleep. But I DON'T CARE because Adelaide got Citizen Erased along with other gems which probably means they'll play that tonight :D I mean, come on, the 7-string's in the country so they might as well!

OK, I will seriously die if they play this but given what they've done so far I would love this....

Take A bow

Map of The Problematique

New born

Butterflies and hurricanes

Supermassive Black hole

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia/Ruled By Secrecy/Hyper Music/Deadstar

Sunburn (piano if SD or RBS, guitar if hyper Music.Deadstar)

Assassin

Hysteria

Fury

Starlight

Plug In baby

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Bliss

Knights of Cydonia

OK, I will seriously die if they play this but given what they've done so far I would love this....

Take A bow

Map of The Problematique

New born

Supermassive Black hole

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia/Ruled By Secrecy/Hyper Music/Deadstar

Sunburn (piano if SD or RBS, guitar if hyper Music.Deadstar)

Assassin

Hysteria

Fury

Starlight

Plug In baby

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Bliss

Knights of Cydonia

If they play this I will totally cry.

i think you'll get.....

Take a bow

Map of The Problematique

New Born

Hysteria

Supermassive Black hole

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Ruled by Secrecy

Hysteria

Fury

Time is Running Out

Dead Star

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In baby

Knights of Cydonia

Awesome - we get hysteria twice! and no starlight - that's the best gig I've ever seen!

Archived