Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I'll be bringing a camera! Hehe. I'll be seated, so it'll be awesome! =D Hehe. And my camera listens to me, so that's good.

GravitysRainbow: Yea, I wouldn't mind just getting drinks for you guys, going to bottle shop, then crashing over at Esseth's hotel room. Hehehe. Of course, smuggling you three in first. Lol. And that's only if Esseth agrees. Heh. xP

And yes! Just a couple more hours! (Well couple as in... 24 hours++). Hehe.

Lol, course i do, but you might want to see how irritating my personality is before you say that :p

ARGH! Muse time is so close now! And luckily my girlfriend *just* got over a food poisoning scare so I am super hyped for this!

I shall be in the mosh like the earlier Melbourne gig this year. And it will be twenty billion times better this time around... hopefully lol. From what I hear its going to literally be supermassive.

Also...T-shirts start at $45..there's a new one...that doesn't have muse on it..but it's green and has a white figure saying "Destroy Democracy"...there's a nice knights of cydonia hoodie for $90 a Starlight t-shirt for $45, badges pack (3 inside...very small) for $15, the scarf is there, posters...and a few other stuff that's in the store...I was pretty wasted when I got to the merch stand in Perth..but that's what I remember...

Also...T-shirts start at $45..there's a new one...that doesn't have muse on it..but it's green and has a white figure saying "Destroy Democracy"...there's a nice knights of cydonia hoodie for $90 a Starlight t-shirt for $45, badges pack (3 inside...very small) for $15, the scarf is there, posters...and a few other stuff that's in the store...I was pretty wasted when I got to the merch stand in Perth..but that's what I remember...

nawwwh. i wasted all my money on the tickets. and i really want that knights of cydonia hoodie.

Oh pfft Esseth, I'll just be grinning like an idiot and not be minding anything irritating (man that was 3 words ending with -ing consecutively... funkeh!) at all after the gig. Lol. Especially if I do get to meet the boys at the end. =B

WHAT

how

OH HOW

im so excited

i didn't go school for the last two days

and i woke up early just thinking, museeeeeeeeeee

wait who were the opening act again

i can't be screwed searching through this thread

WHAT

how

OH HOW

im so excited

i didn't go school for the last two days

and i woke up early just thinking, museeeeeeeeeee

wait who were the opening act again

i can't be screwed searching through this thread

I don't really know how, but yea, I'll probably just wait round the back or something and hope they come out to greet us. But yea, trying not to get my hopes up too high at the moment. Heh.

And the opening act is The Checks. =)

I'll have a shirt with Gir on the back, if anyone knows who Gir is they can come say hi. :LOL: i'll be the shy one trying not to look too confused at this whole concert experience heh (then randomly dancing because it's MUSE! whoo!)

:O who does now know who Gir is... everyone should... i have my eyes open :p

oh and just thought id remind everyone

DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKET :p

I don't really know how, but yea, I'll probably just wait round the back or something and hope they come out to greet us. But yea, trying not to get my hopes up too high at the moment. Heh.

I wish I could hang around afterwards to see if they greet us but my sister's friend is tagging along and I don't think she OR my sister could be arsed waiting 2+ hours. Hell, her friend didn't even know the concert was tomorrow. She only found out yesterday. :noey:

So yeah, I'll probably miss out on seeing them afterwards because the two noobs I'm with are gonna want to go to sleep. And there's not much I can do since they're the ones giving me a lift. *le sigh*

I wish I could hang around afterwards to see if they greet us but my sister's friend is tagging along and I don't think she OR my sister could be arsed waiting 2+ hours. Hell, her friend didn't even know the concert was tomorrow. She only found out yesterday. :noey:

So yeah, I'll probably miss out on seeing them afterwards because the two noobs I'm with are gonna want to go to sleep. And there's not much I can do since they're the ones giving me a lift. *le sigh*

Aw damn... that seriously sucks. =( Where do you live? Because if you want a place to crash for the night or something and if there's only you, I could offer the floor in my room at college. I'll get a mattress if you tell me before I leave my place for Muse. We could go over to Esseth's after we're done waiting around for Muse, and then after some "partying", we could just go back to my place and you could catch a train or something back home the next day. =) I don't know, it's up to you. Heh.

Aw damn... that seriously sucks. =( Where do you live? Because if you want a place to crash for the night or something and if there's only you, I could offer the floor in my room at college. I'll get a mattress if you tell me before I leave my place for Muse. We could go over to Esseth's after we're done waiting around for Muse, and then after some "partying", we could just go back to my place and you could catch a train or something back home the next day. =) I don't know, it's up to you. Heh.

Aw, thanks but I've already planned everything with them. Plus I live about 45 minutes from the city. :( Who knows? I might even sway them into hanging around afterwards. Or maybe I'll run away from them after the show and lose myself in the carpark crowd :D

:O who does now know who Gir is... everyone should... i have my eyes open :p

oh and just thought id remind everyone

DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKET :p

:eek: oh my gosh, TICKETS!!

Naw, just kidding. i remembered to collect them from their safe place on the weekend. could have been a disaster.

Don't forget your tshirt money peoples :happy: and in case I don't get back on, enjoy the show y'all!

Wtf? I think I'm going to bed already! :eek: The earlier I go, the sooner tomorrow will come :DYeah, I'm a dork. I don't care.

Will hop back online sometime in the morning to find out all the Adelaide goss. 'Till then, nighty-night everybody, and try get some sleep!

Wtf? I think I'm going to bed already! :eek: The earlier I go, the sooner tomorrow will come :DYeah, I'm a dork. I don't care.

Will hop back online sometime in the morning to find out all the Adelaide goss. 'Till then, nighty-night everybody, and try get some sleep!

"try get some sleep" would be an understatement. I'd probably be tossing and turning and just freaking out for my exam and just too excited for Muse. Heh. Ah well. It's going to be one horrid night indeed. But yea, I get your theory. I always think that way too. Heh.

Adelaide setlist:

Take a Bow

Map of the Problematique

New Born

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Supermassive Black Hole

Citizen Erased

Ruled by Secrecy

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Hysteria

Fury