Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

omg.... If they play SfA, i would curl up in a ball and pretty much be forever happy. I hope they play bliss, its so awesome live on absolution/hullabaloo.

I want them to play Forced In really badly, but they defiantly won't.

Also, is anyone willing to take 3 people in for the night after Muse? lol

lol, you should have told me earlier i would have hired a bigger room :p i hired a one br one after none of my friends wanted to crash in melbs o/n. the rest of the chumps are going home that night

and id kill for forced in, i love that track.

lol, you should have told me earlier i would have hired a bigger room :p i hired a one br one after none of my friends wanted to crash in melbs o/n. the rest of the chumps are going home that night

and id kill for forced in, i love that track.

pfft well i would have if i knew someone was staying in the city overnight.

anyone else in a hotel? i sleep on couches and floors...

God, thinking about Muse on Thursday is making me need to pee. :erm:

Haha, I was thinking about leaving my house at around 7:30 am ish (I live in Ballarat/don't stalk me >.>). I was going to catch the train but then I asked my pawpaw and he said yes. yay. I really want front rail.

Can't wait 'til I hear Knights of Cydonia...playing it on Guitar Hero makes me excited.

Oh wow... ditch your friends, phorie! I went to get in line at about 9am for the Singapore gig. And yea, there was already like 2 groups of people there (Yes! We were third! Lol second row though... because there was a screwup... they opened another door which wasn't supposed to be open and let them in at the same time as us. Pfft.)

House of the rising sun, now that would be interesting. =D Just heard it for the first time today and I was like "Oh.... nice..."

It'd suck for you to be ill on Thursday! Hopefully what your were sick with doesn't creep back.

I'm glad I didn't go on school camp this year. I would have missed out on Muse. Mm...seeing Muse and getting a school week off.

heh, i missed out the second half of my school camp to see muse on thursday

but i'm sick, oh joy.

that just had to happen

Archived