Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

pfft screw school. the two people and myself got rid of unit 2 exams on the Thursday and Friday for Muse, so i don't think your school would care.

Aaaand i have name tag labels for people to write their forum name on cause i'm cool.

Maan you are prepared, aren't you? Lol! xP Where will you be at what time so we can get ourselves tagged? ;) Hehehe. I'll come with a bar of chocolate (dinner?)! Hehe. Just tell me what kind of chocolate you like and yea. xP In return for the rares and the showing of the backdoor. Heh.

how can i sneak a camera in???

i swear i didn't just buy a new phone just so i'd have one with a camera :ninja:

er, all the usual ways? down the top, down the pants (er, maybe you could make an inside pocket for the pants or something)

thanks for the parking tips folks ^-^

Everyone congratulate the user Emma Loves Muse.

She's spent an entire week NOT listening to Muse. {applauds} The only Muse she came into contact was me calling her during Fury in Perth. :LOL:

WHAT!!??? :stunned: she's crazy..... please Emma Loves Muse...What is your secret!!??

i swear i didn't just buy a new phone just so i'd have one with a camera :ninja:

Lol, so did i, i just hope i get it before Thursday, bought it off e-bay.

and i asked the shirt place today :'( they need a week, life sucks, but then i remember i AM seeing muse for the 2nd time this year and it all gets better.

Yeh is anyone sitting in either umm box 6 or 7 at all coz thats where i may be i got 2 lots a tickets :p.... also whats the chances of jumping into the GA area? im going to try thats for sure lolz.... and i think that theirs going to be a second support band but dunno whom... coz perth had 2 but the checks got axed coz of the barrier breaking.... and Go GRAVITITES RAINBOW great song that and love the good old klaxons... (did you go see em?)

Yeh is anyone sitting in either umm box 6 or 7 at all coz thats where i may be i got 2 lots a tickets :p.... also whats the chances of jumping into the GA area? im going to try thats for sure lolz.... and i think that theirs going to be a second support band but dunno whom... coz perth had 2 but the checks got axed coz of the barrier breaking.... and Go GRAVITITES RAINBOW great song that and love the good old klaxons... (did you go see em?)

First of all its about a 2m drop into GA, and it'll probably be hard to sneak in.

And i tried to see Klaxons, but as i lacked a fake i.d i stood outside with "pluginadrian" with some people who were really fucked up on drugs. Did you go?

Hmm...I don't know what time to get at Rod Laver Arena! eek.

Sooo soon.

yeah around 4-5ish is fine if you're GA. about 7-8 if your're seated.

i went to linkin park at rod laver arena a couple months ago, i was at the front of the queue for about 4 hours before people started lining up behind me

Expect Muse to hit the stage about on thursday 9.15pm @ play through till around 11pm, cant wait , only a little over 48hrs till we get to see the greatest band on the face of the earth.

What songs cant you wait to hear ???

For me im hoping that they play Fury , Im a little embarrassed to say i had not heard it till monday , But hey ive gotta say its fricken amazing, Id also love to see assassin , map of problematique , so many others i dont know where to start.

Deep down I'll always have a dream that I'll see Ruled by Secrecy live.

I had a nightmare last night that I requested all kinds of songs I loved and in the end Muse played Sober, my least liked Muse song of all time (that I know of). I'm such a dork :$

Oh god, ruled by secrecy.

Citizen Erased? Perth got it. We might. Would adore it.

SING FOR ABSOLUTION..........

omg.... If they play SfA, i would curl up in a ball and pretty much be forever happy. I hope they play bliss, its so awesome live on absolution/hullabaloo.

I want them to play Forced In really badly, but they defiantly won't.

Also, is anyone willing to take 3 people in for the night after Muse? lol

Archived