Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

We were going by train, but my mate (One of the 3 Muse live virgins we're taking) is giving us a lift there and back. We would've gone on the Belgrave line.

On the subject of wearing, bringing things to identify ourselves, I'm taking (If my plan works) an English flag with "Muse rock my socks" written on! (Funnily enough, I will be wearing Muse socks!)

Anyone think I should leave it as "Muse rock my socks" or should I put something on that tells them how much I owe them (Met my man on the chat room, moved 12,000 miles to be with him, never been happier)?

Well I live just outside the city (Carlton) but I'm in a residential college. So yea, I could hang out with anyone after the show if company is wanted. =D Either at the skate park or something. -shrugs- Doesn't really matter. Heh. I'll probably have to bring a bag then. Hm. Icky. Heh.

Black_opal: Cooool! =D Wow... that's just awesome. Lol. So glad about you and your man! Go Internet! And Muse of course! Lol. xP And hm... yea, why not include how much you owe them? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. ;) Just don't make it too cluttered! Hehehe.

Damn, now I really need to think up of something to distinguish myself. If I'm bringing a bag, I'll probably scrap something together.

I was thinking of just camping out in that skate park across the river from Rod Laver. Bring some Muse to listen to, booze, and i am good for the night :D

Camping pfft. Just go into the city. Enjoy the nightlife. They probably won't card you on a Thursday night. If they do find somewhere else. It's going to be fantastic.

If they play Soldier's Poem over Assasin then I can't promise there will be survivors.

Also Gravitys Rainbow, Mighty Boosh Season 3 is up on youtube right now.

Well I live just outside the city (Carlton) but I'm in a residential college. So yea, I could hang out with anyone after the show if company is wanted. =D Either at the skate park or something. -shrugs- Doesn't really matter. Heh. I'll probably have to bring a bag then. Hm. Icky. Heh.

How could fellow musite company NOT be wanted, im booked in for the night, so yeah id love it otherwise its me in melbs all alone for the night, the more the merrier

How could fellow musite company NOT be wanted, im booked in for the night, so yeah id love it otherwise its me in melbs all alone for the night, the more the merrier

Oh.... cool. Heh. We could just crash at your hotel room. Lol. Kidding. ;)

Emma and I are still up for meet.

Anyone else still want to go forward with this?

Yea sure! I wouldn't mind! Before or after though?

Ok, just to throw this out there, my friend has a ticket for Silver Lower (Door 12 Row L). So yea, if anyone's friend wants another ticket just PM me or something. We're not expecting much from the ticket, just want to sell it off, so yea. If we can't sell it here, we'll probably do it at the door or something. <3

Can I suggest that you don't attempt to sell it at the door as the police tend to frown on that sort of thing and there is the real chance that you'll miss the gig courtesy of being forced to spend time in their company instead?

Can I suggest that you don't attempt to sell it at the door as the police tend to frown on that sort of thing and there is the real chance that you'll miss the gig courtesy of being forced to spend time in their company instead?

Oh... o.O Wow. Thanks for the advice! Didn't know about that... hm. I'll tell my friend that then. <3 Ta again! =)

And before huh? Hm... I'll see. Because I'll probably be getting there late, so yea.

Oh! And I found something! I've got this blue dead bunny badge thing. It isn't very very big, but yea, if you do see it, pop over and say hi! =D

Aw Goya... hehe. Maybe just because it's a plane. o.O But hey, we'll be welcoming you with open arms!!! =D

Does anyone know where the "back" is? Like nearest to which door? I haven't been to Rod Laver at all. -shifty eyes- So yea, I know this is a stupid question, but just wanted to be sure. =)

Hahaha yeah nevermind my last message. It was my very mean friend playing a trick on my fiance and I. Messaging him at like 8 in the morning telling him it was cancelled. I can't believe we believed him at all.

I'm real excited! 2 days to go! Freaaaaak out!

omg i am so crashing at your hotel room now, cause i have no way in getting home.

And i know where the stage door is, cause my dad did filming there once and showed me. I shall show people on the day if you want me to.

omg i am so crashing at your hotel room now, cause i have no way in getting home.

And i know where the stage door is, cause my dad did filming there once and showed me. I shall show people on the day if you want me to.

OMG! Yes please! Man, I owe you lots, don't I? Lol. Will a bar of chocolate be enough for payment? =B Hehe.

The earlier the better. I don't know how big the mosh area will be at RL, but i know that their last gig, at festy hall, there were people there lining up by about 4pm.

Phorie, parking after 6.30 in the city, in a secure carpark is a flat rate, normally around $10-12...meters expire at 6.30 too, so it's just before that time that you'll be paying a fortune. Unfortunately I don't know the area around RL well at all, we're gunna walk there from a carpark in the city.

Archived