Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Nah they wont do Showbiz.

I'll check the Adelaide setlist as soon as they play there and if it follows a similar pattern to Perth, we should expect Sunburn, Citizen and New Born..which equals freaking awesomeness!

Fingers crossed for Assassin too. t_t didn't play that at FH when I went.

LOMG THREE DAYS GUYS.

I have a little stuffed camel...

...just thought I'd put that out there.

yes. stuffed toys for muse.

i love it :p

ok. im gonna bring my little green dinosaur thing.

ill pin it to my shoulder or something..

so yeah. if anyone sees a bright green dinosaur on a guys shoulder, come over and say "HI CROSBY!!!!"

ill try not to be too freaked out :p

OMG I FOUND A NEW SHOP THAT DOES T's

so yeah X's fingers that i can get one done in the small time frame left....

also someone who knows the area, pick a spot thats easily pickoutable for a meet spot after the gig, we can make that the same as the one before, but this time people that are not in line for GA can come visit us in our awesomeness, and then the older ones can hit the town for drinks :D

Ok, just to throw this out there, my friend has a ticket for Silver Lower (Door 12 Row L). So yea, if anyone's friend wants another ticket just PM me or something. We're not expecting much from the ticket, just want to sell it off, so yea. If we can't sell it here, we'll probably do it at the door or something. <3

And oh... stuffed toys. I might just pin my Elmo to me. Lol. Nah, kidding. Hehehe. I'm in gold lower too, so I might just pop over and say hi if I do see the dino! =D

at this stage i still have no idea how i'm going to get home. there's easy. what are other people doing?

i'm down to walking (oh god it's such a long walk) and asking my mum to come pick me up (wow, that takes me back...) as parking for the entire afternoon/night would probably cost a freaking fortune :eek: i dunno, I avoid the city at night. anyone gots some hidden knowledge they can share?

at this stage i still have no idea how i'm going to get home. there's easy. what are other people doing?

i'm down to walking (oh god it's such a long walk) and asking my mum to come pick me up (wow, that takes me back...) as parking for the entire afternoon/night would probably cost a freaking fortune :eek: i dunno, I avoid the city at night. anyone gots some hidden knowledge they can share?

I was thinking of just camping out in that skate park across the river from Rod Laver. Bring some Muse to listen to, booze, and i am good for the night :D

Archived