Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Hey all.

I finally decided to register to this forum after just reading through threads for agesss.

I'm happy to say that I'll be there this Thursday!!

DOOR 15, GA.

I have my last VCE exam that morning, so what a way to celebrate! At 10.45am I'll run like hell from that exam room and straight to Rod Laver and wait in line...

What time will everyone else be there?

Hey all.

I finally decided to register to this forum after just reading through threads for agesss.

I'm happy to say that I'll be there this Thursday!!

DOOR 15, GA.

I have my last VCE exam that morning, so what a way to celebrate! At 10.45am I'll run like hell from that exam room and straight to Rod Laver and wait in line...

What time will everyone else be there?

what a nice way to celebrate :)

Hey guys I cannot wait till Thursday night. I have my final uni exam EVER that afternoon and have to jump on a train from Bendigo to Melbourne straight after it.

What time does everything start? I have a seated ticket so I will be fine if I am a bit late won't I?

I'm planning to be there by at least 7:30. What time do you think Muse will start?

Hey guys I cannot wait till Thursday night. I have my final uni exam EVER that afternoon and have to jump on a train from Bendigo to Melbourne straight after it.

What time does everything start? I have a seated ticket so I will be fine if I am a bit late won't I?

I'm planning to be there by at least 7:30. What time do you think Muse will start?

probably 8-8.30ish

considering opening acts

but yeah it would be good to be there 7.30

im seated too.

did you get gold seating?

noooooooooooooo :'( the place i went and got a quote from, well when i went back they were closed, and i dont just mean after hours shut. they were gone :(

aw man that sucks. I'd offer to paint you one, but it wouldn't get to you before the day :(

aaaand I don't know I've ever heard Fury! *youtubes it*

lucky lucky everyone...

I'm still stuck with my exams till 22nd Nov and thus i can't be there to join in the fun! argh...

ultimate sadness. :(

Aw... that sucks. =( We'll tell you everything about it though. <3

Everytime I walk into a shop and hear something by Muse, I go nuts. Lol. And yes, I'm always on the lookout. :D

Hi guys! I'm pretty much here just for confirmation. I heard a terrible rumour as I awakened this morning that Muse is being cancelled. This can't happen to me! I will be a crying, quivering ball for the next 8 months if this is true.

Someone please settle my nerves!!!!

I've been looking forward to this for months and this is my first ever concert!

*rocks back and forth*

Hi guys! I'm pretty much here just for confirmation. I heard a terrible rumour as I awakened this morning that Muse is being cancelled. This can't happen to me! I will be a crying, quivering ball for the next 8 months if this is true.

Someone please settle my nerves!!!!

I've been looking forward to this for months and this is my first ever concert!

*rocks back and forth*

...maybe it was a bad dream

Archived