Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Oh lordy, Starlight. Pfft. It was a pretty decent song, and then it got way too pop and urgh. -cringes and shivers- I mean, it still sounds good and all, but just thinking of it being played on radio stations along with other nonsensical songs like Rihanna's Umbrella and Justin Timberlake's Bring Sexy Back just makes me want to die. =( And yes, 12 year olds. Urgh.

Seriously, I've never heard any Muse song on fox or nova or anything...let alone on video hits - as pop friendly as they are.

I would crack up so much if fox suddenly played Space Dementia or something.

i think we should just all wander around yelling out 'is any one here on the message board?'

:LOL:

I agree. We'll take megaphones, and be like, "HELLO! I AM [insert user] AND I AM PART OF THE MUSE.MU COMMUNITY! I AM SEEKING OTHER USERS. {pause} I like long walks on the beach and good food. Call me."

Ok, I am so doing that now. :D

Oh and yeah, all the teeny boppers who go, "Omg!11!!!!1!!one!1!! I LOVE MUSE!!!111!!!!!11!1one!!1!1!!!1!1! THEY ARE WICKED!!" Just... KEEP AWAY. LET THE GROWN-UPS HAVE THEIR FUN. Not that I'm a growned-up. :D

:LOL:

I agree. We'll take megaphones, and be like, "HELLO! I AM [insert user] AND I AM PART OF THE MUSE.MU COMMUNITY! I AM SEEKING OTHER USERS. {pause} I like long walks on the beach and good food. Call me."

Ok, I am so doing that now. :D

Oh and yeah, all the teeny boppers who go, "Omg!11!!!!1!!one!1!! I LOVE MUSE!!!111!!!!!11!1one!!1!1!!!1!1! THEY ARE WICKED!!" Just... KEEP AWAY. LET THE GROWN-UPS HAVE THEIR FUN. Not that I'm a growned-up. :D

"I LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE....I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS, BUT AM FLEXIBLE WITH BIRDS."

gravitys rainbow, I hate you; you have a massive list of things that i want/need to go to. closure in moscow ftw!

Closure in Moscow are big now?

Geeze. I remember watching Chris' play out his "LAST EVER SHOW" with Off By Heart ten times. Haven't seen those guys around for a while.

Any other bands you know from that general area?

This is so close. It's amazing.

"I LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE....I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS, BUT AM FLEXIBLE WITH BIRDS."

[from somewhere on the other side of the arena] WOW IT'S GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU GUYS! LET'S DO LUNCH!

simultaneously freaking out everyone standing around me. nice.

I'm amazed Melbourne isn't sold out - there's still some gold seating available.

Even Adelaide only has silver left, and it's located behind the merchandise stand and you have to agree to watch the stand while the sales assistant goes on their break. :LOL:

Guest Bennett
I'm amazed Melbourne isn't sold out - there's still some gold seating available.

Even Adelaide only has silver left, and it's located behind the merchandise stand and you have to agree to watch the stand while the sales assistant goes on their break. :LOL:

its restricted view man

Closure in Moscow are big now?

Geeze. I remember watching Chris' play out his "LAST EVER SHOW" with Off By Heart ten times. Haven't seen those guys around for a while.

Any other bands you know from that general area?

This is so close. It's amazing.

Well i know of nasca plateu, ralphy boy. I've met Chris a couple of times actually. I did know Far From Serenity before they broke up and other random bands like that.

And back onto muse i know what i am gonna yell out... MATTHEW BELLAMY I WANT YOUR BABIES! :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

David Bowie + Muppets.

(AKA a movie called "Labyrinth".)

I could kiss you! I can't bring myself to watch it anymore as the sight of Bowie in leggings makes me feel a tad queasy!

I'll be wearing a home made t-shirt with my board name on and my friends MIGHT wear stickers. My board friends that is! Two of the 5 of us going, don't go on the boards.

2 BLOODY WEEKS! WHOOO!

lol, none of us are, some of us might be older... that doesnt mean we are grown up :p because we are still fun :p

Please Esseth, when you are 36 and still a MUSE nut then you can say you are older, you are still a spring chicken at 23. LOL. Iam older and I HAVEN'T grown up...... Sorry mum.:LOL:

Please Esseth, when you are 36 and still a MUSE nut then you can say you are older, you are still a spring chicken at 23. LOL. Iam older and I HAVEN'T grown up...... Sorry mum.:LOL:

Awww! Lol. That's so cute. Hehh. xP I was at Muse's Singapore gig early this year, and there was this pretty middle-aged couple, probably about 30s I might say. And yea, they asked me my age, and I said "18" and they were like "Oh! That's surprising!" I was like "Wha??" Lol.

Well i know of nasca plateu, ralphy boy. I've met Chris a couple of times actually. I did know Far From Serenity before they broke up and other random bands like that.

And back onto muse i know what i am gonna yell out... MATTHEW BELLAMY I WANT YOUR BABIES! :D

ah Far From Serenity I was at the gig that ended after about 100 people got kicked out for brawls and then it spilled out on the street.

Great night. The Duvtons? The Landlords? Fire Underground?

Archived