Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Guest Bennett

to be honest, i'm happy that the supports are shit. i hope theyre absolutely TERRIBLE. cus it'll make muse THAT MUCH MORE EXCITING AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.... what about bringing a camera into the seats? Will they check and confiscate as well?

I think it depends on who's actually checking your bags. I saw The Cure there in August and the guy just asked if I had a camera in my bag. I didn't have one because I assumed we couldn't bring one but yeah, I didn't even have to show him.

/\ Whoa wtf at security guards punching out cameras!

:LOL: 'pinch' as in take, not punch! i don't know if they would have give

Lol there was one just up when I checked, and yea, she was willing to sell it to me at 110. W00ts! xP

Oh.... what about bringing a camera into the seats? Will they check and confiscate as well? My boobs aren't that big, can't hide a camera. Lol.

if they find it, they won't confiscate it, they'll make you put it in bag check. it just depends what kind of security you have on your door. usually putting it in a pocket inside you're bag that you can't see does the trick.

so uhh has anyone worked out a way on how everyone will know if you are a muse forumer or not other than the shirt idea... if that made any sence.

cause i want to exclude all 12yr olds who only know Starlight. they don't deserve to be anywhere near muse. or us.

Oh, I dunno. They've gotta learn somewhere. They're a lot less annoying than the girls in tiny skirts and thongs and singlets WITH WINGS ON THEIR BACKS at the Big Day Out. This year I thought we were free of them. And then I saw two. And I turned into Hoggle.

Sometimes people just know, too. I happened to me so many times on another board I was on. I'd be at a gig and some random stranger would come up to me and say "so, who are you on ....". I could be with three or four friends and I'd always be the one singled out.

It could be worse. it could be girls in tiny skirts WHO SHOULD NOT BE WEARING THEM. Eww. This may be a stupid question but what or who is hoggle?

Well i think i shall bring white stickers to write my forum name and my friends. Everyone look out for someone wearing bright blue jeans and an absolution shirt lol.

ohhh. well i wikipedia'd it and i thought it said bowie was someone else in the movie. aah he is a legend anyway with his spiders from mars :D

He is. That was my subtle hint for you to watch the movie. :D

Hoggle was a character that went around poisoning fairies (they were parasites).

About the camera thing, I saw Linkin Park at Rod Laver 2 weeks ago and nearly everyone had cameras haha, it's funny because as you enter I hear something like "you are not allowed to bring cameras or mobile phones into the arena" and as I went through the security checkpoint they really didn't seem to care, as long as you don't have some proffesional gear a small enough digital or your phone should be enough. (ericsson k850i :D)

Anyways i've been listening to The Checks and they are pretty decent, I have a GA ticket and will probably arrive about 5 - 5:30ish, getting close. :)

Oh lordy, Starlight. Pfft. It was a pretty decent song, and then it got way too pop and urgh. -cringes and shivers- I mean, it still sounds good and all, but just thinking of it being played on radio stations along with other nonsensical songs like Rihanna's Umbrella and Justin Timberlake's Bring Sexy Back just makes me want to die. =( And yes, 12 year olds. Urgh.

so uhh has anyone worked out a way on how everyone will know if you are a muse forumer or not other than the shirt idea... if that made any sence.

cause i want to exclude all 12yr olds who only know Starlight. they don't deserve to be anywhere near muse. or us.

i think we should just all wander around yelling out 'is any one here on the message board?'

oooh well maybe i shall watch it now just for the fact that david bowie is in it. is it even a good movie or not really?

it's wacky but cool - watch it!

About the camera thing, I saw Linkin Park at Rod Laver 2 weeks ago and nearly everyone had cameras haha, it's funny because as you enter I hear something like "you are not allowed to bring cameras or mobile phones into the arena" and as I went through the security checkpoint they really didn't seem to care, as long as you don't have some proffesional gear a small enough digital or your phone should be enough. (ericsson k850i :D)

Anyways i've been listening to The Checks and they are pretty decent, I have a GA ticket and will probably arrive about 5 - 5:30ish, getting close. :)

aint that cutting it a bit close? i got rid of one of my exams that day cause the earliest i would have gotten into the city was 2pm.

aww now i really wanna watch labyrinth.

and to think my work used to play Starlight. it was kmart. blame them. they destroy everything.

... other nonsensical songs like Rihanna's Umbrella .....

oh god i HATE that song. it was bad enough before i heard it playing a bzillion times at work! my attempts at muscial education were unappreciated.

also I love labyrinth, and everyone must watch it.

*giggles*

I was going on about the gig today and the person I work next to turned to me and said "It's just a concert."

I looked at her dumbfounded and said "you don't understand".

*giggles*

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

"You remind me of the babe." :D

Anyone know of anyone who is looking to go to the Muse Concert in Melbourne but doesn't have tickets???

I have two avail. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. One option is to sell both tickets.. I'd sell them for cost + expenses I suffered to obtain the ticks (total would be $210). My other option is to find someone to go to the concert with... and sell them my other ticket for $90 which is what I paid for it (well ok, I think I paid 88 and change)...

i did post in the musebay section... but I much rather find someone to attend with than be forced to sell both tickets.

Also, I live in Sydney, so if anyone knows of anyone who could trade sydney tickets for Melbourne tickets.... I'd settle for that to as I know a few people here who would jump at the chance to catch a Muse concert!

PM me please... much easier for me to keep track of MSG's

Anyone know of anyone who is looking to go to the Muse Concert in Melbourne but doesn't have tickets???

I have two avail. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. One option is to sell both tickets.. I'd sell them for cost + expenses I suffered to obtain the ticks (total would be $210). My other option is to find someone to go to the concert with... and sell them my other ticket for $90 which is what I paid for it (well ok, I think I paid 88 and change)...

i did post in the musebay section... but I much rather find someone to attend with than be forced to sell both tickets.

Also, I live in Sydney, so if anyone knows of anyone who could trade sydney tickets for Melbourne tickets.... I'd settle for that to as I know a few people here who would jump at the chance to catch a Muse concert!

GA or seating?

Guest Bennett

i'd instantly buy them/it off you if it's GA.

Archived