Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

:mad: This shits me. Why don't they release ALL the good seats at the start so that the people who've lined up since 6am can get them?

something about holding onto tickets just in case someone more important decides to go last minute? thats usually what happens anyway. and when the important folk decide they'd rather go on holidays to france or something, we get more tickets. :happy:

a few days ago they released more of everything (except GA)...i saw some goddamn awesome lower gold seats

row B perfect view

something about holding onto tickets just in case someone more important decides to go last minute? thats usually what happens anyway. and when the important folk decide they'd rather go on holidays to france or something, we get more tickets. :happy:

what you said!! sometimes they hold a bunch of venue tickets, sometimes it's tickets bought illegally being put back on sale. it's not a malicious thing done just to piss people off, just bad luck.

Guest Bennett
Yay! Found a ticket for my friend! W00ts! GA for only 110 bucks! =D -is very very happy- Hehehe.

And oooh... thanks for the door plan thingy. If that's what it is, then I'll probably be sitting right in front of the stage. Awesome! Hehehehe. Everything's going great! :D

how?!?!?!?!

*Hatches evil cunning plan*

To everyone who, like me, has a SEAT rather than GA (don't ask about my efforts to try to get floor tix, the people at work are still looking at me funny), and, like me, has absolutely no intention of sitting for any stage of Muse's set .....

Lean to the person in front of you and ask them very politely if they can stand up as soon as Muse come on stage (or even a bit earlier than that if they would like). Then ask them to pass it on to the people in front of them. Maybe you could even ask the people along your row to do the same thing. With any luck we may get one of the weirdest Mexican waves ever.

Even if they don't I'm standing. I punched someone in a moshpit once for being a knob (once over my head is fine, twice is pushing it and and three times gets you a punch in the small of the back and my middle finger raised in the air), and one of the friends I'm going with once pulled someone down into the section between the stage and the barrier. When the person complained to security, they offered my friend a job.:LOL:*

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of bottle caps. :D

I'm going to be wearing a brown t shirt with Man Bites God on the front, and am in section 22.

Now, to not lose my tix when I move next weekend. :eek:

*please note I do not normally condone violence but occasionally people really ask for it

Guest Bennett

i'm wearing my super-duper silver shiny muse shirt :)

from the online store !!

expensive..but hey !!

worth it!!

what's that bottle caps thing again?

Oh, sorry.

Cos (I suspect something to with people thinking it's fun to throw full bottles of stuff at bands) the bar staff take them off the bottles for you and don't let you have them. Which is a bugger for people like me who need to sip water all gig or throw up. *grumbles*

Only downside is that they frisk you at Rod Laver. Maybe say it's a weird nipple or something. :D

Guest Bennett
Oh, sorry.

Cos (I suspect something to with people thinking it's fun to throw full bottles of stuff at bands) the bar staff take them off the bottles for you and don't let you have them. Which is a bugger for people like me who need to sip water all gig or throw up. *grumbles*

Only downside is that they frisk you at Rod Laver. Maybe say it's a weird nipple or something. :D

ahh okay. easy :)

Guest Bennett
at rod laver there is a car park entrance and they don't check you or anything. well they didn't last time i went.

ooh and it looks like we're sharing gig stories. on tuesday night at t.o.c i punched a crowd surfer in the balls. it made me lol.

i lolled :)

is taking a camera in the GA a bad idea?

i really want to...but i dont wanna have it stolen...

*Hatches evil cunning plan*

To everyone who, like me, has a SEAT rather than GA (don't ask about my efforts to try to get floor tix, the people at work are still looking at me funny), and, like me, has absolutely no intention of sitting for any stage of Muse's set .....

don't worry, we'll be standing for the whole gig - you just need a few people to stand and it'll get the whole section up!

i lolled :)

is taking a camera in the GA a bad idea?

i really want to...but i dont wanna have it stolen...

depends if you're planning on being in the mosh. also, if you're anywhere near the barrier security might try and pinch it out of your hands while you're taking the photo - i saw that happen at festy hall last year!

lol camera in the pants for me,

and ill be in GA with a shirt that says 'klaxons: myths of the near future' on the front and a cool constellation chart on the back. us astronomy kids are way cool.

what does everyone think of 'the checks' supporting them? good? bad? hopefully it wont be a repeat of GC last time...ugh

lol how did you manage that??

theyre all like $150+ on ebay :| !!!!!!!!

Lol there was one just up when I checked, and yea, she was willing to sell it to me at 110. W00ts! xP

Oh.... what about bringing a camera into the seats? Will they check and confiscate as well? My boobs aren't that big, can't hide a camera. Lol.

Archived