Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I'm starting to think I should have got seats, I'm not gonna be able to see anything am I. Damn shortness!

Heh, I just realised The Checks are still playing in the background, and I haven't freaked out and switched them off yet. They might just be okay. :LOL:

anyone gonna be training in on the belgrave/lilydale line?

I'm on the Belgrave line. I'll be with a group of 4 others, 3 of which have never seen Muse live before... in for a treat! 3 of us (including me) are boarders, Mickness / Sir Mick / Opals' Aussie Bugger and Nuber Beer are the other 2 if you want to meet us on the train. No worries if you have other plans :)

screw flinders. there are too many scenesters there, you can't get out of the station!

but is it quicker to walk from richmond or flinders? i never know which one.

you can catch the no. 70 tram from flinders st and it'll take you to the mcg/rod laver stop.

I'm on the Belgrave line. I'll be with a group of 4 others, 3 of which have never seen Muse live before... in for a treat! 3 of us (including me) are boarders, Mickness / Sir Mick / Opals' Aussie Bugger and Nuber Beer are the other 2 if you want to meet us on the train. No worries if you have other plans :)

what time you guys going in?

i might be going in with my mates, so not sure if i can do meetups *sigh*

Guest Bennett
Guys, I desperately need help!

My friend has just decided to go to the Muse concert, if he can get a GA ticket. So yea, if you know of anyone who's selling one, please PM me or something! Thanks!

..along with 10123058712 other people who want melbourne GA tickets.

including me (not for me).

Hi,

Just read in the paper that extra 'restricted' Muse tickets for Nov 15 are going on sale at Rod Laver. Anyone have more info? I got some really bad seats when they first went on sale.

the ones that just went on sale will more than likely be even more shit than the ones you got. by restricted they mean restricted view - like right to one side.

a few days ago they released more of everything (except GA)...i saw some goddamn awesome lower gold seats

row B perfect view

:mad: This shits me. Why don't they release ALL the good seats at the start so that the people who've lined up since 6am can get them?

:mad: This shits me. Why don't they release ALL the good seats at the start so that the people who've lined up since 6am can get them?

because that would be counter-intuitive, everything in the real world seems to be designed to piss you off.

shit, i still have to rearrange my exams for this day, thankgod they're not 3/4 ones or id have to miss out on the muse. should i do my jap exam the day after or will i be too tired? choices choices.

Archived