No ticket link for The Netherlands Ziggo Dome 12 sept. 2019

elle6el

Hello MUSE support,
I don't see a ticket link for the pre-sale that starts tomorrow for the 12 september show in The Netherlands, Ziggo Dome? 
Or will that appear tomorrow at 10 a.m.

Edited by elle6el

1 minute ago, Dazzling said:

I emailed one of the links above in this thread, they replied within the hour and send through a code and I have now tickets!

Hopefully you all have some succes as well...

Where did you send your email to? What's the adress? 

4 minutes ago, Dazzling said:

To UK-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com , I added my order number from the preorder I did in the store. Good luck!

Ok thx for the tip... 
Removed the mail, but I'll see what I can do... ;) 

Lekker onduidelijk, net mail gehad dat je dus de CD  had moeten bestellen voor 9/11/2018..... Gisteren dus een te "dure" CD gekocht via de shop die ik niet eens ga gebruiken. Luister op sonos systeem toch alleen via Spotify/Apple music. Hopelijk strijken ze over hun hart en krijg ik alsnog een code.

No code for me, I'm the most utterly stupid, bought my CD at bol.com cause I thought that would be an official reseller after they were recommended at the muse site.... 
Now it seems that they were not... 

Geen code voor mij, ik dacht doorverwezen te zijn naar bol.com via de site in de waan dat zij een officieel verkooppunt waren... 
Daar er geen creditcard in huis is, nu blijkt dat zij dat dus niet zijn en gaat de code aan mijn neus voorbij... 
Vrijdag maar vroeg op en hopen dat er nog kaarten zijn... 

Duimen jullie voor me?