Muse guitar Software?

musomuser

I've been looking for a muse inspired software program to record some muse like sounds on my computer. I found this article after typing in muse guitar sftware into google: http://musicalbanter.com/?p=478

Which discusses how to physically change the recording to sound like MOTP, but it is aimed more at professional recording types of which I'm afraid to say I am but a bedroom strummer! Can anyone recommend something a bit easier and ideally cheaper for a newbie guitar bedroom strummer?? Ideally no expensive software maybe a good software rack?! (just some plug n play software!) thanks!! To give u an idea, the sorts of guitar sounds heard on Absolution

I've always used Guitar Rig, but one day I decided to give Amplitube a try and I think it sounds much better, Guitar Rig usually gave me muddy sounds, but Amplitube doesn't. Also I think valve amp sounds are better modelled in Amplitube. And has much more presets.

So give them both a try and then decide.

Guitar software is often fucking awful, for some of the more complex Muse sounds, you're going to need a DAW as well as amp modeling.

Thanks, I'll try out the other software mentioned.

So is a DAW what the author in that article uses? It seems a bit complex but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes. A lot of messing around. Was hoping for something with a 'muse' button he he

Archived