Welcome back! Read more... ×

@Dave. here is using the ‘59 and the Bluesdriver. They have always been a signature kind of combo in my sound. They do well for this I think. I think I’m close to his psycho tone as far as OD. Working on the fuzz stuff next. Yes I know it’s in D and I played it in E btw. Any eq tweak recommendations. It’s a phone camera so there’s that lol

On 2/24/2019 at 5:52 AM, mvaughan89 said:

@Dave. here is using the ‘59 and the Bluesdriver. They have always been a signature kind of combo in my sound. They do well for this I think. I think I’m close to his psycho tone as far as OD. Working on the fuzz stuff next. Yes I know it’s in D and I played it in E btw. Any eq tweak recommendations. It’s a phone camera so there’s that lol

In all honesty, I wouldn't be able to make a proper EQ judgement based on a phone's mic. But it sounds like you're on the right track. Just take into account that literally every guitar tone you've heard from Muse is going through a microphone and other processing. So don't worry too much about getting it exactly the same for bedroom playing or even for live use. It sounds like you have it in the right area, so just tweak until it feels right to you. Best of luck!