Please heeeelp...Wembley 2010

janaki

Hi! I bought my ticket for the Sept 11 concert in Wembley. I bought it through your website in an special fan's pre-sale. You told me it would be mailed to me but I live in Mexico. I'm VERY afraid it never reaches my hands. By any chance, can you mail it to an address in England instead? Otherwise, can someone pick it up for me wherever you tell me? Or can I pick it up myself the very day of the concert?

Sorry to bother you but this really troubles me so! What can you propose, what can I do?

:(

Hi! I bought my ticket for the Sept 11 concert in Wembley. I bought it through your website in an special fan's pre-sale. You told me it would be mailed to me but I live in Mexico. I'm VERY afraid it never reaches my hands. By any chance, can you mail it to an address in England instead? Otherwise, can someone pick it up for me wherever you tell me? Or can I pick it up myself the very day of the concert?

Sorry to bother you but this really troubles me so! What can you propose, what can I do?

:(

You will have to contact the ticket distributor you brought the tickets from. Whichever the site the fan pre-sale was on, they will control which address it is sent to.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I bought mine through Seetickets and on purchase it said it would post to my address in Australia and then a day or so after they sent me an email saying they can't do that, it will be a box office pick up and from what everyone else has said, you don't want to do that! I rang and changed address to a friends UK address. I think you can log in and do it but I rang just to make sure it happened! :)

Archived