thank you for that info thats quite helpful:) stay strong and brave that weather!

oh btw the way..hahaha when i said we are wearing jackets i ment like winter coats..not the sweet thing im talking about...we'll take them off before gates open and then you'll see them...only a true dedicated fan will get it..and we all are true dedicated fans here so only you guys will get it hehehe:)

hope my bro and I will be up to it. I think we have gone back to old plans, driving up wednesday. :( well.. yeah I know I'll be up to it. My brother I'm concerned about. :chuckle:

You going to drive back to NC on Wed night? Doesn't it take you several hours?

well the VA north to south stretch is about 5-6 hours long if you take interstates and what not..ive done it numerous times to visit my brother at Langely AFB.

our friend dead-duck is currently in perfect view of Matthew Bellamy in a few, as he has his side of the barrier....he must talk to me about how get got it and how it all went down tomorrow:)...

(hint hint if you see this duck)

nah we're coming up on wednesday, driving back thursday.. love to stay in the area longer but we have improv class thursday night. My brother's energy will be a concern though because he's gonna be coming back from Mississippi tommorrow, and then we're heading out wednesday morning. its roughly 5-6 hours. I just hope he'll be amped on energy and excitement as I will be! He's not as hardcore a Muser as I am.

We originally were coming up tuesday... but since my brother decided to pull a last minute trip to see a friend in MS, we changed our plans up. Crazy lil bugger.. haha he's gonna be exhausted

Oohhh I'm so excited! Keep an eye out, I'll be rocking these bad boys I made just for the occasion!

25606_518540329670_80901448_30892710_4778540_n.jpg

I shall do this hand thing too! <3

I'm so excited! My seat btw is Section 212 Row N Seat 11. I honestly have no idea how good or bad that is... Hahaha

1st_mariner_arena_2.gif

looks like the Chris side... you're closer than me. I'm in 224

those earings are beastly

...i have unfortunate news...

due to the weather and fitting of the special outfits jack and i had planned...we cannot wear them to the show:( im dissappointed but now i can tell you what they were haha

i was going to wear a full body customized Captain "Chris" America costume with a muse logo and everything.

while jack was going to wear of course...a Spidey Dom Spiderman costume. fully muse/dom customized as well..but they are rather tight..and we can hardly get gym shorts under them..so because of the cold ( queueing for barrier;) ) and the no pockets we wont be wearing them...i was hoping to catch chris' eye and give him a laugh hahahha...oh well:/

those earings are beastly

i was going to wear a full body customized Captain "Chris" America costume with a muse logo and everything.

while jack was going to wear of course...a Spidey Dom Spiderman costume. fully muse/dom customized as well..but they are rather tight..and we can hardly get gym shorts under them..so because of the cold ( queueing for barrier;) ) and the no pockets we wont be wearing them...i was hoping to catch chris' eye and give him a laugh hahahha...oh well:/

LOL!!! I would have loved it and was guessing this is what it would be :p.

So....

I got to the patriot center at about 9:15AM and there were only 2 people there. I got to the barrier in front of Matt no problem... the guy who was standing directly to my left got there at like 3PM. Like zetagrl posted, there weren't very many people in the line until the afternoon, there were less than 50 there by noon. It was cold and windy :( But I survived :awesome: The crowd where I was was friendly and tame, singing and jumping along but no violence ;)

SSPU came on precisely at 8 (which was the start time for this show) and played about a 45min set. I don't know how many songs it was because I wasn't paying that close of attention and I only know 2 of their songs. I thought they were pretty good, I enjoyed the set :)

Muse came on about 9:25 and played until 11:10 or so...

If anyone has any specific questions you can just ask me, I'll be checking out this thread tomorrow.....

So....

I got to the patriot center at about 9:15AM and there were only 2 people there. I got to the barrier in front of Matt no problem... the guy who was standing directly to my left got there at like 3PM. Like zetagrl posted, there weren't very many people in the line until the afternoon, there were less than 50 there by noon. It was cold and windy :( But I survived :awesome: The crowd where I was was friendly and tame, singing and jumping along but no violence ;)

SSPU came on precisely at 8 (which was the start time for this show) and played about a 45min set. I don't know how many songs it was because I wasn't paying that close of attention and I only know 2 of their songs. I thought they were pretty good, I enjoyed the set :)

If anyone has any specific questions you can just ask me, I'll be checking out this thread tomorrow.....

Hmm you must have been right by me. Now I'm curious which person was you. >.<

So....

alright duck..tell me exactly what went down from like a minute when doors opened to your "walk" to the barrier like did you run or were the other people from other gates at the barrier...was it a struggle is basically what im asking hahaha

Archived