I'm trying to figure out which would be better, 95 or the B/W Pkwy. Or I may just decide to travel up 29 to 32 and cut over.

I'm pretty sure 7:30 is the show start. If it was the time that the doors open, that would be a pretty late show.

agreed.. you guys think they will play Time Is Running Out for us america fans? that got a lot a of popularity over here and Im pretty sure they realize this. I guess it can be considered a "special" song, due to how they very seldom play it now, but id prefer something like Bliss (most of all), Dead star, then maybe citizens erased.

agreed.. you guys think they will play Time Is Running Out for us america fans? that got a lot a of popularity over here and Im pretty sure they realize this. I guess it can be considered a "special" song, due to how they very seldom play it now, but id prefer something like Bliss (most of all), Dead star, then maybe citizens erased.

I think TIRO is pretty much assured, I'm pretty sure they play it at every gig. :) They played it when I saw them with U2 in October.

I'm pretty sure they'll play TIRO, and I'll be fine with that, especially since TIRO is the first Muse song I ever heard so it has that designation for me... and I think I whole heck of a lot of people (myself included) are hoping for Bliss, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up for that one. It'll be great either way...

i'm pretty sure they'll play tiro, and i'll be fine with that, especially since tiro is the first muse song i ever heard so it has that designation for me... And i think i whole heck of a lot of people (myself included) are hoping for bliss, but i'm trying not to get my hopes up for that one. It'll be great either way...

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Let's hope that all the 'face melting' at the previous gigs will melt away all the snow we might get here on the 3rd. :p

I guess Muse are on stage now. I'm having a hard time not peeking in the Atlanta thread at the moment. Arghhh. :stunned: (I'm going out but my friends aren't here yet...they can keep me away from the thread! :LOL:)

Me too! :LOL: I see everyone in that thread posting like crazy and I'm watching Muse bootlegs to stay away from it.

Let's hope that all the 'face melting' at the previous gigs will melt away all the snow we might get here on the 3rd. :p

I guess Muse are on stage now. I'm having a hard time not peeking in the Atlanta thread at the moment. Arghhh. :stunned: (I'm going out but my friends aren't here yet...they can keep me away from the thread! :LOL:)

When i first read that I didn't see the K :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry :$

:LOL: *still laughing* :chuckle:

But *ahem* yeah..... I'm also having a hard time avoiding the sexy plane :$ Fortunately I've got a lot of other things to do to keep me busy - if this was last night when I was bored silly I'd never survive :$

LOL i failed to avoid the sexy plane.. i was in there for the full thing and the takeover. :chuckle: I was spoiling before the Raleigh gig in October too.

Oh my God... it's this freaking week! :pope: :pope: :pope: :pope: :pope:

I cant wait for the day, and I dread the next few days after the gig... I'm sure riding back 5 or 6 hours with a completely stiff and sore body's gonna be rough. :LOL: It wont stop me though.. I'm going full throttle nuts out there!

LOL i failed to avoid the sexy plane.. i was in there for the full thing and the takeover. :chuckle: I was spoiling before the Raleigh gig in October too.

Oh my God... it's this freaking week! :pope: :pope: :pope: :pope: :pope:

I cant wait for the day, and I dread the next few days after the gig... I'm sure riding back 5 or 6 hours with a completely stiff and sore body's gonna be rough. :LOL: It wont stop me though.. I'm going full throttle nuts out there!

I managed to avoid most spoilers, so I'm still good :awesome: I'm bummed that I missed the beginning of the takover thing, though :( I forgot about it completely and was doing something else, then I saw the time and was like "NOOO!"

I hope I'm not completely dead by tuesday, but at least I've got seats at this gig so I can rest up a bit before Friday! :awesome:

I can't believe that after all the anticipation, wondering and confusion etc. that it's finally here! :eek:

I'm so excited!!! My first concert, and more importantly first time seeing Muse!

I'm listening to Uprising right now and getting all pumped. I really wish I could orchestrate a scenario in which the whole crowd would do the little hand gesture over the eyes like Matt does sometimes when he sings "They will not control us" since I think its quite hilarious that he does that. I think that song is begging for some universal hand gestures to go along with that chorus.

I'm so excited!!! My first concert, and more importantly first time seeing Muse!

I'm listening to Uprising right now and getting all pumped. I really wish I could orchestrate a scenario in which the whole crowd would do the little hand gesture over the eyes like Matt does sometimes when he sings "They will not control us" since I think its quite hilarious that he does that. I think that song is begging for some universal hand gestures to go along with that chorus.

OMG, that would be great! If you are barrier you can ask those around you, I'm sure Matt would love it!

haha if all goes right, il be at barrier too..so il be sure to try and get that going...im sure matt..but mostly dom and chris will appreciate my and my friend jack's outfit;)

I'm really curious to see your and jack's jackets, probably I'll recognize you when I join you in the queue on Wednesday morning. :happy:

I'm really curious to see your and jack's jackets, probably I'll recognize you when I join you in the queue on Wednesday morning. :happy:

yes indeed you will..i mean we will have jackets on and what not..but if you are queuing with us then you will most defiantly see them inside at the barrier;)

I'm eager to see what the jackets are like! I'll be sure to take a gander at the people at the barrier to see if I can spot you guys. :)

I'll be in the nosebleeds, but I'll be keeping my eye out for you guys too! :D You've really piqued my curiousity now ;)

Hi guys,

Just a little reminder of contacts & sections that have been added:

DreamOutLoud : @DreamOutLoud65

bellamy'szetagirl: @bellamyzetagrl

Glorious Resistance: @MinimumBliss

Exoval : @exoval

------------

& for the seat sections,

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight: section 224 row A

Hardcoremidgit: GA

DreamOutLoud: GA (sure here you are )

ksilkw1: section 209 - row A - seats 4&5 (I added you, hope it's ok , but sorry no idea about the seats separation)

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 114

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

Hyper - 227 row E

Will be flying over this afternoon, so I hope to see some of yous at the venue.

Won't be able to twit I think but a can send SMS, so if you wanna leave me ur phone contact just PM me.

Bye.

I'll do it along with Matt and my three friends will do it as well xD!

Hi guys,

Just a little reminder of contacts & sections that have been added:

DreamOutLoud : @DreamOutLoud65

bellamy'szetagirl: @bellamyzetagrl

Glorious Resistance: @MinimumBliss

Exoval : @exoval

------------

& for the seat sections,

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight: section 224 row A

Hardcoremidgit: GA

DreamOutLoud: GA (sure here you are )

ksilkw1: section 209 - row A - seats 4&5 (I added you, hope it's ok , but sorry no idea about the seats separation)

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 114

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

Hyper - 227 row E

Will be flying over this afternoon, so I hope to see some of yous at the venue.

Won't be able to twit I think but a can send SMS, so if you wanna leave me ur phone contact just PM me.

Bye.

thanks for posting that!

I will PM u my phone number...

Just got off the phone with 1st mariner arena, they are going to allow people to start lining up at 10:00 and they are not doing wristbands. The weather for the day is supposed to be in the low 40s with rain snow mixed.

I'm sure the line up time is nothing they are going to enforce, just thought I would let you know what I found out as far as wrist bands etc... Anyway dress warm! I will be there around 10:30 to 10:40 as long as my transportation is on time :D. Look forward to waiting in line! Hope I can sleep between now and then lol.

Just got off the phone with 1st mariner arena, they are going to allow people to start lining up at 10:00 and they are not doing wristbands. The weather for the day is supposed to be in the low 40s with rain snow mixed.

I'm sure the line up time is nothing they are going to enforce, just thought I would let you know what I found out as far as wrist bands etc... Anyway dress warm! I will be there around 10:30 to 10:40 as long as my transportation is on time :D. Look forward to waiting in line! Hope I can sleep between now and then lol.

Thanks for the info :happy:

alright great i gave them a call too!!

the only other information i got was security will tell us where to line up...so if this is the case...what time should we actually get there? hahaha..if they say 10 im thinking 9? but im afraid people will get there before me or something like that...thoughts?

Archived