Yep good idea the twit list :)

Can we jus add each other individualy, I mean I start the list here & anyone who wants to give it's own twitter just paste & add in it's post? ;)

So here it is:

DreamOutLoud : @DreamOutLoud65

bellamy'szetagirl: @bellamyzetagrl

Glorious Resistance: @MinimumBliss

Exoval : @exoval

(I added you all btw, hope it's fine with you guys :$)

------------

& for the seat sections, we re still on the same list:

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight: section 224 row A

Hardcoremidgit: GA

DreamOutLoud: GA (sure here you are )

ksilkw1: section 209 - row A - seats 4&5 (I added you, hope it's ok , but sorry no idea about the seats separation)

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 114

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

Yep good idea the twit list :)

Can we jus add each other individualy, I mean I start the list here & anyone who wants to give it's own twitter just paste & add in it's post? ;)

So here it is:

DreamOutLoud : @DreamOutLoud65

bellamy'szetagirl: @bellamyzetagrl

Glorious Resistance: @MinimumBliss

Exoval : @exoval

(I added you all btw, hope it's fine with you guys :$)

------------

ksilkw1: section 209 - row A - seats 4&5 (I added you, hope it's ok , but sorry no idea about the seats separation)

Sure! :) I'm going to add all of you too.

added myself

------------

Hyper - 227 row E

The Atlanta thread has a good idea. They are listing everyones Twitter names who are going to the gig, so they can keep in touch with each other if they want.

Does anyone want to do that here too?

I won't be tweeting because I would be too busy enjoying the gig and I also dont have a cell phone to do it.. so sorry ya'll! :p

Well I might have my laptop with me once I arrive there... if we're early I might tweet while I'm waiting to go in. @HighRevoltage just in case... but its unlikely.

I think my brother and I will start the day off in D.C. for a few hours and then head up to Baltimore.. we have seats so we probably will not arrive at the parking lot until a few hours before the gig.

I'm not sure if you've all discussed this yet, but is there any idea of how many people are gonna be there? I don't know what time to get there by... I don't want to arrive and be the only person there! Rofl :$:LOL: But if a bunch of people wanna meet up and get there early, I think that'd be fun... just an idea. :)

:LOL:Try to get there early if you wanna make it to the barrier, but let's wait for the first gig & see what people are saying, so we'll know exactly when the GA people should be queuing up :D

i don't know how many people can the arena hold! Anybody knows that???

I actually was posting in the Patriot Center thread a minute ago, thinking it was this one. :facepalm::LOL:

Anyway, I was thinking of possibly arriving between 8 and 9am, but that kind of depends on what the Atlanta and VA gigs are like. And will probably park in the garage across the street from the 1st Mariner Arena (but I still don't know how much it will cost to park there all day long...).

I have realised that my cell phone battery is not going to last all day long, unless I can leave the que and go charge my phone in the car. So what I'm wondering is: How long it is acceptable to leave the line and then come back without making everyone pissed off or losing your space? :erm:

I actually was posting in the Patriot Center thread a minute ago, thinking it was this one. :facepalm::LOL:

Anyway, I was thinking of possibly arriving between 8 and 9am, but that kind of depends on what the Atlanta and VA gigs are like. And will probably park in the garage across the street from the 1st Mariner Arena (but I still don't know how much it will cost to park there all day long...).

I have realised that my cell phone battery is not going to last all day long, unless I can leave the que and go charge my phone in the car. So what I'm wondering is: How long it is acceptable to leave the line and then come back without making everyone pissed off or losing your space? :erm:

well you will see my friend jack and i most definitively cause we'll be queing for barrier as well. So when the time comes should you do that, we wont mind you being gone to do that. if its really cold we could be a tad jealous of the heat you will be getting but who cares:) so i mean if you tell people what your doing and you'll have witnesses there verifying you've been here all day (cough cough jack and i) so you should be okay...dont be afraid to score us some subs or a burger if we give you the dough though;)

well you will see my friend jack and i most definitively cause we'll be queing for barrier as well. So when the time comes should you do that, we wont mind you being gone to do that. if its really cold we could be a tad jealous of the heat you will be getting but who cares:) so i mean if you tell people what your doing and you'll have witnesses there verifying you've been here all day (cough cough jack and i) so you should be okay...dont be afraid to score us some subs or a burger if we give you the dough though;)

Cool! :)

Hey I won't mind going to get some (warm!!) food for us...but you actually might want to get out of the cold yourselves for a bit. :chuckle:

I am POSITIVE that people won't mind if you leave the line for a bit.. Just get to know your neighbors and let them know what you are doing.. I have never ever had a problem otherwise.. I have been doing GA lines for the last 9 yrs.. ;)

I queued at FedEx Field for Muse/U2 in September from noon until they opened the doors and I barely said 4 sentences to anyone around me. :LOL:

I hope I'll feel less shy in line this time. :$

15 days to go! :dance:

Hey I won't mind going to get some (warm!!) food for us...but you actually might want to get out of the cold yourselves for a bit. :chuckle:

I queued at FedEx Field for Muse/U2 in September from noon until they opened the doors and I barely said 4 sentences to anyone around me. :LOL:

hahaha we'll be okay we got my mom swingin by 10 minutes till to take all our blankets and jackets and lawnchairs off us hahaha

hahaha we'll be okay we got my mom swingin by 10 minutes till to take all our blankets and jackets and lawnchairs off us hahaha

Haha, good idea.

I'll be making one last quick trip to the car so I can leave my coat and blanket and whatever else I didn't want to throw away before we go in. :D

I'm not sure if I'm bringing a chair, I was thinking of just a pillow but if it's bad weather, it'd be best to bring a chair I guess.

Wow u were at the show too? I was in the GA line all day probably passed ya and didn't know it..

Less than two weeks everyone!

It's happening soon,

It's happening soon,

It's scent has been blowing in my direction

To me it is Muse,

To me it is Muse,

And it's gonna be fun for everybody...

:awesome:

:musesign:

Wow u were at the show too? I was in the GA line all day probably passed ya and didn't know it..

Hey, that's cool. :) I was number 343 in line. What number were you?

:awesome:

:musesign:

Hey, that's cool. :) I was number 343 in line. What number were you?

I was number 2 in line.. (i camped out with the crazies) but that didn't do any good cuz of how they let in the GA line, was a nightmare! Several lines going in at the same time with 2 ticket scanners! It completely bottlenecked at the Gate then when we got inside the inner circle there were people already there, god damn venue let these radio station ticket winners in before all of us in the GA line.. :mad:

I am sure I probably passed ya going to the lovely porta-potties..

I was number 2 in line.. (i camped out with the crazies) but that didn't do any good cuz of how they let in the GA line, was a nightmare! Several lines going in at the same time with 2 ticket scanners! It completely bottlenecked at the Gate then when we got inside the inner circle there were people already there, god damn venue let these radio station ticket winners in before all of us in the GA line.. :mad:

I am sure I probably passed ya going to the lovely porta-potties..

:eek: Number 2 in line?! Wohhh. What time did ya get there?

I never left the line, once I got in it at noon. I didn't even go to the porta potties. :LOL:

I did like how they took everyone in order (at least it seemed that way at first). I got stuck at the area where there weren't enough girls to pat us down, etc...and we got stuck as the guys got to go ahead.

I hope it goes better at 1st Mariner Arena and the people who are in front really get to go in first and the staff knows what they are doing.

Archived