yes exactly..im going to be in touch with muse.mu members for atlanta and fairfax ( and a lot of you guys are going to fairfax as well! ) and i have a friend going to the philli show.

theres 2 things i want to know:

1. what time did people arrive for barrier and what were the conditions at the barrier?

2. did they use the towers?

other then that i sorta want it to be a surprise, because i mean obviously from the europe tour setlists, i sorta dont wanna know my setlist before i actually hear that judging on how the setlist didnt change much ya know?

Yeah, I want to make sure its somewhat of a surprise for me... I haven't even been looking at the last few BDO or the Singapore setlists, even though those were a little different circumstances... I just don't want to get my hopes up that they'll play any particular song or have a past gig's setlist in my head while I'm there. I'm looking to be in the moment.

Yeah, I want to make sure its somewhat of a surprise for me... I haven't even been looking at the last few BDO or the Singapore setlists, even though those were a little different circumstances... I just don't want to get my hopes up that they'll play any particular song or have a past gig's setlist in my head while I'm there. I'm looking to be in the moment.

I agree. I want to be in the dark both regarding the setlist and the towers. It will tough to stay away from the sexy plane when it's flying so close to home, but I'll have to do it

I agree. I want to be in the dark both regarding the setlist and the towers. It will tough to stay away from the sexy plane when it's flying so close to home, but I'll have to do it

i agree with the setlist..and i would agree with the towers..however i am set on getting to the barrier so i sorta wanna know where the big spotlight thingy is and where i should go at the barrier:)

I've looked at every recent setlist because it's too tempting not to see what songs have been played. I know I'll be reading the Atlanta thread unfortunately, even though I really don't want to know about the towers setup and setlist. Plus, I'll have been at the Fairfax show on the 1st...

But who knows, even though most of the setlist will probably be the same, there's always the chance of them throwing in/rotating 1 or 2 different songs...so we could be surprised anyway. :awesome:

true true..anyone hoping for a special song? hahahaha odds are it wont get played, but its still fun to talk about

me = BLISS:)

updated GA/Barrier que-ers list:

wondervale

DreamOutLoud

hardcoremidgit

bellamy'szetagirl

jackhen42 (friend of mine im taking along with me)

Yep, would love Citizen Erased & Appocalypse please :D

true true..anyone hoping for a special song? hahahaha odds are it wont get played, but its still fun to talk about

me = BLISS:)

updated GA/Barrier que-ers list:

wondervale

DreamOutLoud

hardcoremidgit

bellamy'szetagirl

jackhen42 (friend of mine im taking along with me)

I'm hoping for Citizen Erased, another part of Exogenesis (other than Overture), Showbiz or Fury. But I'm very doubtful they'll play any of those (except maybe CE).

And a couple even crazier requests I have are Eternally Missed and Futurism. :LOL:

Fury!!!! If they play Fury I'll cry tears of never-ending joy :'(

Ooohhh Fury would be so sweeeet! :awesome:But I would love to hear Bliss, CE or Dead Star.

Less likely requests: Glorious (I'd DIE!!), HTaILY (I'd DIE again), The whole Exogenesis symphany (If they play this they'd better have an ambulance outside the arena :LOL:).

Ooohhh Fury would be so sweeeet! :awesome:But I would love to hear Bliss, CE or Dead Star.

Less likely requests: Glorious (I'd DIE!!), HTaILY (I'd DIE again), The whole Exogenesis symphany (If they play this they'd better have an ambulance outside the arena :LOL:).

I'm hoping they'll play the full Exogenesis symphony in Wembley in September. Can you imagine? Too :awesome: for words!

yeah im waitin for IBTY to be played..honestly its one of my favorite tracks on the album i dont see how people dont like it.

:yesey: I love IBTY too, one of the best they've ever done!

I also can't wait to hear Matt singing "Aaah, reponze a ma tondrezze" and see if he can do it without laughing. :LOL: He always starts laughing when he talks about this part in interviews, sometimes I wonder how he made it to record the song :stunned::chuckle:

:yesey: I love IBTY too, one of the best they've ever done!

I also can't wait to hear Matt singing "Aaah, reponze a ma tondrezze" and see if he can do it without laughing. :LOL: He always starts laughing when he talks about this part in interviews, sometimes I wonder how he made it to record the song :stunned::chuckle:

Yeah, well, unfortunately, I think that's the reason it hasn't been played yet. I think the best we can hope for is IBTY- New Moon remix *shudder*. But I think there is a good chance IBTY- New Moon remix will make it's debut in the US, since we are all Twilight nutzo over here :rolleyes:. But don't get me wrong, I love the song and would be happy to hear either one.

Yeah, well, unfortunately, I think that's the reason it hasn't been played yet. I think the best we can hope for is IBTY- New Moon remix *shudder*. But I think there is a good chance IBTY- New Moon remix will make it's debut in the US, since we are all Twilight nutzo over here :rolleyes:. But don't get me wrong, I love the song and would be happy to hear either one.

I don't like the remix, the fwench part is my favorite!! But I think you're right, they might play it because of New Moon. And, like you, I'll take the remix as long as they play it :happy:

thats a good point..either way any new material or anything surprising i am content with:)

Archived