I've never had a problem in Muse pits, and I'm not big. Don't bring her to Girl Talk. That was a shitty pit.And as daft as it may sound, expect people to be touching you. I can't tell you how many times people have yelled at me to get off of them, when there's 3000 people behind me :rolleyes:

Funny that you say that about a Girl Talk concert, her first concert she was ever at that had a pit was Girl Talk. Should I tell her it will most likely be calmer then that? Cause she survived that... haha

JIMMY KANE!!

I was wondering when I would be hearing from you guys! I'll be getting there around 9am. Find me for nametags on the queue. You coming to party after the show?

Where is the party going to be?? and are you going there with anyone I've met?

I'm coming with Dave (this is Steve) and some of the other guys we came with who were far back in the line for MTV, and obviously my girlfriend...

I actually have an extra ticket too, as of now.

Where is the party going to be?? and are you going there with anyone I've met?

I'm coming with Dave (this is Steve) and some of the other guys we came with who were far back in the line for MTV, and obviously my girlfriend...

I actually have an extra ticket too, as of now.

I've got a list of lovely people who I will be mass texting after the show to meet outside the venue, then we're all going to convene and pick a place to go.

Lauren's not coming, but I'll be there with my two other girlfriends who you didn't meet. Can't wait to see you guys! Perhaps a go-fish rematch will be in order when waiting in line. You want to bring the cards or shall I?

I've got a list of lovely people who I will be mass texting after the show to meet outside the venue, then we're all going to convene and pick a place to go.

Lauren's not coming, but I'll be there with my two other girlfriends who you didn't meet. Can't wait to see you guys! Perhaps a go-fish rematch will be in order when waiting in line. You want to bring the cards or shall I?

Oh it's on... bring it! hahaha!! And I plan on bringing the cards, and if I forget I will just buy some "Subway cards" down the street again.

Just wondering though, what's the reason for the name tags?

Funny that you say that about a Girl Talk concert, her first concert she was ever at that had a pit was Girl Talk. Should I tell her it will most likely be calmer then that? Cause she survived that... haha

JIMMY KANE!!! I'm Mandy, I had the blue mask on from the last show, right between Steph and Chris (Firebaptist) :happy:

YES, it will be much more manageable than a Girl Talk show. And Musers tend to be nice, so if anything happens, they help each other up and make a hole. I think she'll be fine.

EDIT: Not the guy who yelled "Play Jimmy Kane" at Matt at MSG last time?

JIMMY KANE!!! I'm Mandy, I had the blue mask on from the last show, right between Steph and Chris (Firebaptist) :happy:

YES, it will be much more manageable than a Girl Talk show. And Musers tend to be nice, so if anything happens, they help each other up and make a hole. I think she'll be fine.

EDIT: Not the guy who yelled "Play Jimmy Kane" at Matt at MSG last time?

No, this is the Jimmy Kane 5 from the VMAs.

Oh it's on... bring it! hahaha!! And I plan on bringing the cards, and if I forget I will just buy some "Subway cards" down the street again.

Just wondering though, what's the reason for the name tags?

Cause it's fun. ArtsyChick made some really amazing muse ones for us to write our usernames on so we can 'recognise' each other.

Heyyy!!! Yeah we're going to have a jolly ol'time in line I'm sure!

I know you're right I'm just typically on the other side of the equation, helping people rather then looking to make sure I get help with her. (first pit concert I'm bringing her to) It's all about making friends with everyone you're in line with. Which we obviously all do pretty well :)

Last question about MSG, this is my first GA at MSG... Does anyone know how the line 'moves' once they open the doors? is it a run? jog? or mandated 'walk' with big steps? i've experienced them all, but going into it with background knowledge helps tenfold.

No, this is the Jimmy Kane 5 from the VMAs.

Cause it's fun. ArtsyChick made some really amazing muse ones for us to write our usernames on so we can 'recognise' each other.

WAITTTT.. there was another Jimmy Kane?!!?!? that was pure creativity in its creation

WAITTTT.. there was another Jimmy Kane?!!?!? that was pure creativity in its creation

At the last MSG gig, someone right by us yelled "Play Jimmy Kane" to Matt and we all laughed, including Matt. So we just took to calling him the Jimmy Kane guy. I thought that was you, but I am mistaken :$

Not the guy who yelled "Play Jimmy Kane" at Matt at MSG last time?

iirc that was zaltakid2000

Anyone remember....

kidjumpedonstage.jpg

I don't think we even found out who that was!

For people who have seated tickets, where are your seats? section 97 row J here.

Heyyy!!! Yeah we're going to have a jolly ol'time in line I'm sure!

I know you're right I'm just typically on the other side of the equation, helping people rather then looking to make sure I get help with her. (first pit concert I'm bringing her to) It's all about making friends with everyone you're in line with. Which we obviously all do pretty well :)

Last question about MSG, this is my first GA at MSG... Does anyone know how the line 'moves' once they open the doors? is it a run? jog? or mandated 'walk' with big steps? i've experienced them all, but going into it with background knowledge helps tenfold.

I'll have to find a new 'Link' at MSGs security team.

They have the security team in the pit yelling 'WALK! WALK!' but people get around it by running then slowing down, running then slowing down etc. But when you first get in security pats you down then sends you to a table to get a wristband, then you are released to go down a long white hallway that leads to the pit.

I'll have to find a new 'Link' at MSGs security team.

They have the security team in the pit yelling 'WALK! WALK!' but people get around it by running then slowing down, running then slowing down etc. But when you first get in security pats you down then sends you to a table to get a wristband, then you are released to go down a long white hallway that leads to the pit.

Long white hallway...sounds like you're about to meet God.

Archived