large-msg-117329272245.jpg

large-msg-117329272156.jpg

got it from the PDT. isnt it just the prettiest/sweetest thing you've ever seen!?

uhuu, i kind of thought they'd move away from the love vibe of invincible... but i guess it is somewhat of a love song.. :(..

oooh, who's that is the pics... could it be... matt and dom?

er, on retrospect, no it's not them..

uhuu, i kind of thought they'd move away from the love vibe of invincible... but i guess it is somewhat of a love song.. :(..

lol i had this CRAZY idea the other day, that matt and gaia are gonna elope (since they're already engaged) and get married and the invincible video is their eloped err, wedding! lol with tom kirk as their director :p and since they're touring now, their wedding is at er.. Japan or something! hoho! i can imagine it though... during the "follow through.. make your dreams come true" of the song, gaia walks down the aisle. oooooh romantic :D

... i'm such a sucker for lovey dovey shit like that :LOL::$

lol i had this CRAZY idea the other day, that matt and gaia are gonna elope (since they're already engaged) and get married and the invincible video is their eloped err, wedding! lol with tom kirk as their director :p and since they're touring now, their wedding is at er.. Japan or something! hoho! i can imagine it though... during the "follow through.. make your dreams come true" of the song, gaia walks down the aisle. oooooh romantic :D

whatt??? they are not engaged.. please tell me they're not!

wow..i thought i'm the only one that watched the 5min starlight vclip from muzik2..it looks like the normal starlight vclip at first but then realised it has been edited with the clip from previous gig at KL...anyway i'm just newbie here..do you guys here knows if somebody will sells or showing the MUSE - LIVE IN KL cd or dvd, such thing like that??? :happy:

gah... was it 5 min?? i only got to record like 2 mins of it.. yeah, i thot it was only a normal vid as well, that was why i didnt really pay attention at first, but once those concert clips were shown.. i just went mental..:D

umm... official or unofficial? i dont think anything official will be coming out. Muse might prolly make a dvd out of the Wembley gig, instead of their first ever World tour.

but if anyone is making an unofficial dvd/cd/bootleg of the KL gig... i wanna know too!

+ 12343545 youtube is just not enuff!!

muse fans at wembley are going to organize a massive sing along.... i waaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnaaaa goooo!!

i didnt get that love song vibe from invincible, always thot that its a of sort motivational/ uplifting/spiritual kinda song..

mat and dom???:LOL:

jom!!!. i wanna go too. need to find 10k in two months time so we can go to their european gigs as well.. :rolleyes:

mat and dom???:LOL:

jom!!!. i wanna go too. need to find 10k in two months time so we can go to their european gig as well.. :rolleyes:

huh, yeah, i've heard matthew said invincible is kind of both a love song and a spiritual one.. but i guess now it's got an even more lovey-vibe..

on the issue of matt and dom, we here kinda think (me and my friend) invincible sounds kind of gayish..

aha, don't WE have exam@mengajar budak sekolah obligations..

:eek: :eek: :eek: omg i thought you knew!

click

sigh.. i've read this before.. but i thought the cosmo people didn't know what they were talking about... and it was just some screwed up editing..

gaia admits they're engaged? sigh.. oh yes "a couple months ago we got engaged"

sigh, patutla matt taknak mengorat us 3 hot malay chicks, ade obligation rupenye

sigh.. i've read this before.. but i thought the cosmo people didn't know what they were talking about... and it was just some screwed up editing..

gaia admits they're engaged? sigh.. oh yes "a couple months ago we got engaged"

sigh, patutla matt taknak mengorat us 3 hot malay chicks, ade obligation rupenye

i know... its depressing isnt it? now Dom's the only one left! he'd feel pressured! oh no! :(

whatt??? they are not engaged.. please tell me they're not!

tee he he.. i had the same reaction when i first heard they got engaged * wipes tear again n blows nose on kleenex*

:LOL: that would be soo cool.. but why the need to elope? ah yes, from us fans who seemed to 'own' matt.

no need to be shy.. arent all women like that.. my fav movie.. sense n sensibility. wayyy more lovey dovey. :$

huh, yeah, i've heard matthew said invincible is kind of both a love song and a spiritual one.. but i guess now it's got an even more lovey-vibe..

on the issue of matt and dom, we here kinda think (me and my friend) invincible sounds kind of gayish..

aha, don't WE have exam@mengajar budak sekolah obligations..

really good to teach students who oready give up for their spm coz of family probs, i actually used it once 2gether wif starlight..good response..

how gayish??

no... pliss dont tell me dom is engaged too.

really good to teach students who oready give up for their spm coz of family probs, i actually used it once 2gether wif starlight..good response..

how gayish??

used what once together with starlight?

just enough to make my friend who absolutely loves brokeback mountain loves this song as well.. it is his theme song now.

*somebody quick please start a new "is matt really engaged thread".. huhu~ i want confirmation..

tee he he.. i had the same reaction when i first heard they got engaged * wipes tear again n blows nose on kleenex*

:LOL: that would be soo cool.. but why the need to elope? ah yes, from us fans who seemed to 'own' matt.

no need to be shy.. arent all women like that.. my fav movie.. sense n sensibility. wayyy more lovey dovey. :$

how gayish??

lol elope because er... she wants to marry him asap, or she wants to get away from the press or uhh.... stuff like that. lol but wont it be so romantic? then chris can bring his family along, dom can bring his girlfriend who will probably be a bridesmaid or something with chris's wife... does tom have a girlfriend? what about morgan? :LOL: lol they'll all be at the wedding. and only them.. that way it'll be more romantic and uh, personal. :D

... just kidding. man i watch too much tv :LOL:

lol i dunno about that. :D he's the oldest too! oh gosh. soo many factors.

EDIT

lol you start that thread la! :D

does tom have a girlfriend? what about morgan? :LOL: lol they'll all be at the wedding. and only them.. that way it'll be more romantic and uh, personal. :D

haha, i just realized something.. all four dom, tom, morgan and dominic (the dude i didn't even know existed) will suddenly find themselves lusted after suddenly.. [all for a chance to say that.. "oh, gaia and jessica and [chris' wife] is my best friend"]

huhu, no please.. don't tell me matt is engaged.. maybe cosmo italy got it wrong.. didn't they have no word for engaged or something?

used what once together with starlight?

just enough to make my friend who absolutely loves brokeback mountain loves this song as well.. it is his theme song now.

*somebody quick please start a new "is matt really engaged thread".. huhu~ i want confirmation..

invincible and starlight.. good u noe those two songs. very uplifiting.

rite on!!!

u start la.. me dont wanna.. noticed that meteora.stan is trying to make a PMS thread.. go n join him adyla..;) i'll b rite behind u..* nudges adyla*

lol elope because er... she wants to marry him asap, or she wants to get away from the press or uhh.... stuff like that. lol but wont it be so romantic? then chris can bring his family along, dom can bring his girlfriend who will probably be a bridesmaid or something with chris's wife... does tom have a girlfriend? what about morgan? :LOL: lol they'll all be at the wedding. and only them.. that way it'll be more romantic and uh, personal. :D

... just kidding. man i watch too much tv :LOL:

lol i dunno about that. :D he's the oldest too! oh gosh. soo many factors.

lol.. u need to study more for ur spm.. look at those sejarah notes.. ehehhh

yeah r.. he's the oldest. somebody tell him, there's no need to rush!!

haha, i just realized something.. all four dom, tom, morgan and dominic (the dude i didn't even know existed) will suddenly find themselves lusted after suddenly.. [all for a chance to say that.. "oh, gaia and jessica and [chris' wife] is my best friend"]

huhu, no please.. don't tell me matt is engaged.. maybe cosmo italy got it wrong.. didn't they have no word for engaged or something?

but even gaia admitted it herself... that they've been engaged for 2 months.

kelly. chris's wife's name is kelly.

god, how do i even know that?

invincible and starlight.. good u noe those two songs. very uplifiting.

rite on!!!

u start la.. me dont wanna.. noticed that meteora.stan is trying to make a PMS thread.. go n join him adyla..;) i'll b rite behind u..* nudges adyla*

lol.. u need to study more for ur spm.. look at those sejarah notes.. ehehhh

yeah r.. he's the oldest. somebody tell him, there's no need to rush!!

haha my exams are over! :D now its the early term holidays! must take advantage of it! aha :D and btw, meteora.stan is a girl.. and if i'm not mistaken there is already a PMS thread somewhere about. thats where i heard the term PMS from anyway :p

haha my exams are over! :D now its the early term holidays! must take advantage of it! aha :D and btw, meteora.stan is a girl.. and if i'm not mistaken there is already a PMS thread somewhere about. thats where i heard the term PMS from anyway :p

meteora.stan is a girl?? but i reckon seeing his face (er, her face somewhere) and he/she looks nothing girly..

***edit : haih, i did the damned double post again...

kelly. chris's wife's name is kelly.

god, how do i even know that?

indeed, how did u noe that?

meteora.stan is a girl? :$ sori.. ehehhh. i need to find that thread then..

here's the thread to the new is matt engaged or is he not..

guess which one am i voting for?

i've voted yes...:p