:LOL: SpiderDOM :musesign:

:D

Woaah one trip to Langkawi and back - so much to catch up on!

WHATT, there are awesome Muse-loving fans at TARC that I do not know of?! Wait, what did you say your name was again? Lol. Because I'm about to graduate with a diploma too! :D With an accounting dip however. Will you be continuing your advanced diploma studies there? It would be awesome to actually be able to hang with other muse-loving fans in college ;) Coz currently... as you know the state in TARC, most of my friends would rather listen to ... Jay Chou than Muse :(

HIII! :happy:

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31512

it's Muse's demo tape from from waaaaayyyyyyy back then!

got lots of songs there, go and download it NOW! :D

i haven't though. my internet is fucking screwed up!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

FINALLLLY. I was looking for this! THANKS :kiss::musesign:

:eek:WHAT???!!!! You are from TARC as well?!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Actually I never mention my name before :$:p My name is Joelyn. That's why we are the same age :LOL: I won't be contining advance thou :( Financial problem. Yah.... I think most people in TARC doesn't even know Starlight I think :mad: It will be fun to be able to talk about Muse all day and all night :D too bad I'm not continuing :(

Hey Joelyn! A pity really, we never got to hang out in college earlier lol. Would've been fun reminiscing 25.02.07 with you over a teh tarik or something. Heh. Perhaps on graduation day - if you're from the main campus? ;) Sad to hear that you won't be continuing though :-/ Will you be working soon then?

HIII! :happy:

Hello! :D

---------

Can't wait to watch Prince Caspian in the cinemas today! I loved the books. Wasn't a fan of the first movie however - but I'm sure this would be much better with Ben Barnes playing Prince Caspian. I feel like stealing one of those gigantic cardboard cut outs of Prince Caspian home. Sigh. Ah and also a Switchfoot song will be featured in the movie :) so if you do watch Prince Caspian in the cinemas, do stay til the end of credits!

Can't wait to watch Prince Caspian in the cinemas today! I loved the books. Wasn't a fan of the first movie however - but I'm sure this would be much better with Ben Barnes playing Prince Caspian. I feel like stealing one of those gigantic cardboard cut outs of Prince Caspian home. Sigh. Ah and also a Switchfoot song will be featured in the movie :) so if you do watch Prince Caspian in the cinemas, do stay til the end of credits!

Im gonna watch it next Friday after exams WEEE!

Exams make me so disorganized. My room looks like crap, and I havent done my bed in 3 days. :eek:

Hey Joelyn! A pity really, we never got to hang out in college earlier lol. Would've been fun reminiscing 25.02.07 with you over a teh tarik or something. Heh. Perhaps on graduation day - if you're from the main campus? ;) Sad to hear that you won't be continuing though :-/ Will you be working soon then?

Hello! :D

Ahhh......:( Yep... You went to the concert too? Lol... Too cool!:D Which part of the stadium are you at? At first I did think of buying the free standing, (the RM 113) but scared of getting trampled :$:p So we settled for RM 83(free sitting one) :D Yes, I am from the main campus. I should be able to go for the graduation unless I'm working on that day :erm: Anyway, it will be so fun to see each other and start blabbering about Muse :p

Nice to meet you Liz! :happy:

Yah, me 2. Going to see it this friday :D Weeee......... Okay, will stay till the credits

I think William Moseley(Peter) is cuter thou :ninja::p

Im gonna watch it next Friday after exams WEEE!

Exams make me so disorganized. My room looks like crap, and I havent done my bed in 3 days. :eek:

My room is exactly the same with yours :eek: Have to start packking today :p

Are you really 13?

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31512

it's Muse's demo tape from from waaaaayyyyyyy back then!

got lots of songs there, go and download it NOW! :D

i haven't though. my internet is fucking screwed up!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

you aint know how to swim? lol i can teach you :D

though i kinda sucked at it :p

and you're welcome :happy:

lol lotsa people have tried teaching me, but i just cant seem to get over my fear of deep water! :$

Woaah one trip to Langkawi and back - so much to catch up on!

WHATT, there are awesome Muse-loving fans at TARC that I do not know of?! Wait, what did you say your name was again? Lol. Because I'm about to graduate with a diploma too! :D With an accounting dip however. Will you be continuing your advanced diploma studies there? It would be awesome to actually be able to hang with other muse-loving fans in college ;) Coz currently... as you know the state in TARC, most of my friends would rather listen to ... Jay Chou than Muse :(

------------

Because I'm a sucker for cellos. And I love Muse. :)

Combining my two great loves would result in :

Hey Liz! welcome back!

you should check out the uh... string quartet thingie thingie. crap i forgot whats it called, but they did many many muse covers using strings and its really really great.

Here's one of Stockholm Syndrome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=capgiDnqq1E

enjoy! :happy:

Woot. I doubt I'll be watching it soon though! maybe only after all the hype has gone, then i'll watch it. there'll be less crowd and i'll get better seats hehheh :p

is there gonna be a scene after the credits have rolled? Iron Man did that as well.

Oh i wanted to ask about Narnia, I remember (vaguely though) that the 3 kids kinda.. grew up in Narnia right? how come in the second movie they're back as kids again?

Oh, Deb, since that day you said about Voilet Hill, by Coldplay, I started to notice it. And now I'm starting to like it more and more :happy:

huh? did i mention it on the board? lol. oh on musechat is it?

lol dont thank me! thank the fellow Malaysian Musers! they were the one who mentioned it to me at first and i really like it now :)

huh? did i mention it on the board? lol. oh on musechat is it?

lol dont thank me! thank the fellow Malaysian Musers! they were the one who mentioned it to me at first and i really like it now :)

Errr.... you mention it err....a few pages ago. I forgot which one. :LOL: Anyway, I notice it on your post and it is a nice song

and nice break from Muse songs :ninja:

Errr.... you mention it err....a few pages ago. I forgot which one. :LOL: Anyway, I notice it on your post and it is a nice song

and nice break from Muse songs :ninja:

Oh really?? oops.. haha i forgot. but i did mention it on musechat though. lol.

Incubus is a nice break from Muse songs too. i've been on a break for almost a year already :ninja:

Oh really?? oops.. haha i forgot. but i did mention it on musechat though. lol.

Incubus is a nice break from Muse songs too. i've been on a break for almost a year already :ninja:

:chuckle It is boring to hear the same songs over and over again :rolleyes: That's why I bought the cd one by one( I will only buy the next one after I'm a little bored of it) :p

:chuckle It is boring to hear the same songs over and over again :rolleyes: That's why I bought the cd one by one( I will only buy the next one after I'm a little bored of it) :p

Ohh lol smart. The only CD i dont have by Muse is the audio CD for Hullabaloo, but I downloaded it off Nutcracker already :$ ehehehee. so i doubt i'd be buying it then heehee. :p

Since SMBH.

Then I became obsessed.

And now Ima fully fledged Muse Fan!

:musesign:

Have you read Twilight yet? :D

Ohh lol smart. The only CD i dont have by Muse is the audio CD for Hullabaloo, but I downloaded it off Nutcracker already :$ ehehehee. so i doubt i'd be buying it then heehee. :p

Have you read Twilight yet? :D

No! Sadly...The book is waiting in my shelf..

Hello everyone!

Er, sorry for butting in, long time no drop by and all. So much to catch up on!

First of all thanks faz for the lovely sentiments, much appreciated. And yes despite the skepticism, if Muse in bangkok ever happens, its yum, belalang :D

speaking of which, I'm kinda missing Bangkok now, itching to go travelling (anywhere ) now that Euro is cancelled. Any takers? ;)

Muse_ music, SMBH is an awesome choice to get Muse-hooked by, u have good taste. I still remember when Fly Fm was first launched Fly Guy would play it almost very morning, I felt so energised (and sexy, heheh) going to work. Trust me that doesnt happen often.

Deb it has to be said that is one hot photo of you. :happy:

On other news, I've an idea to do something special / buy something Muse-related for my upcoming 30th birthday:rolleyes: but no idea as yet, any suggestions?