1.just wanted to say hi to everyone since i'm so far behind.

2.Oh and Happy Belated birthday Nonoor!

3. Sigur Ros omigod! I would so buy flight tix to Spore for that.

4. I forgot who asked me waaaay back about Viggo and Eastern Promises, but you may regret asking :LOL: . How can I not love a guy who is american and can speak Spanish, Italian, French, Danish and still do an awesome Russian mobster impression? Okay I'll stop now. :$

1.just wanted to say hi to everyone since i'm so far behind.

2.Oh and Happy Belated birthday Nonoor!

3. Sigur Ros omigod! I would so buy flight tix to Spore for that.

4. I forgot who asked me waaaay back about Viggo and Eastern Promises, but you may regret asking :LOL: . How can I not love a guy who is american and can speak Spanish, Italian, French, Danish and still do an awesome Russian mobster impression? Okay I'll stop now. :$

HELOOOO

Thank you :happy:

Mmhmm, aww don't say that! You're only 19!

Yeah M'sia Musers are awesome!! *High-5s*

I'll try to!

Steroids. :LOL:

At 19, there is so much worries :'( and sadness and depression. Lol... I'm going to stop that. 19 is kinda old for a person like me who are thinking "hmmm.....I got 9 more years to study :( " when I'm in standard 1. LOL. But then, watever it is, enjoy your secondary life as much as possible bceause there isn't much stress and you are old enough to remember it quite well ;)

He looks very big in that picture O.O

im baaaaaccckkkk!!!!!! :D

oh and happy belated birthday nonoor! :happy:

and,

OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Dawn-Twilight-Saga-Book/dp/031606792X

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html?iid=top25-20080530-Stephenie+Meyer%3A+Exclusive+book+preview

*hyperventilates!*

and and,

what's these talks about which muse song suits twilight eyh?

well, i think that Hysteria fits PERFECTLY

i mean, come on, the music is just *hyperventilates again*

and the lyrics,

"i want you now" "endlessly cold within" "dreaming i'm alive" "give me your heart and your soul" "bugging me, grating me, and twisting me around"

the lyrics described perfectly how they feel for each other, especially edward

they want each other, they NEED each other

everytime i hear this song, i think of twilight

and everytime i read twilight, i thought of hysteria :happy:

and sing for absolution for new moon :D

Where can I hear it? :erm: is it on youtube?

Yes, you can get it there.

and,

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html?iid=top25-20080530-Stephenie+Meyer%3A+Exclusive+book+preview

*hyperventilates!*

and and,

and the lyrics,

"i want you now" "endlessly cold within" "dreaming i'm alive" "give me your heart and your soul" "bugging me, grating me, and twisting me around"

Welcome back,

Thank you,

ZOMG.

Interesting study.

P1011213.jpg

*cries* :'( why'd you post this pic all of a sudden? lol.

i miss chris's pedro 'stache :(

and,

*hyperventilates!*

and and,

and the lyrics,

lol i'm not gonna read that article yet! ahha i'm SOOO scared of spoilers man. the first thing i'm gonna do once my exam is over at 2pm this Wednesday, i'm gonna beg my mum to drive me to Borders and get ECLIPSE WOOHOOO.

omg you're right, the lyrics Hysteria fits. but isn't it a bit too upbeat for the movie? that song is pretty sexy though (must be because of the video clip), it can 'sort of' put their sexual tension into music haha. or not. i dunno. :unsure:

Lips are turning blue, a kiss i cant renew, i only dream of you, my beautiful.

Tiptoe to your room, a starlight in the gloom, i only dream of you, and you never knew.

There's nowhere left to hide, in noone to confide, the truth runs deep inside, and will never die.

its SO perfect la omg lol :LOL:

*cries* :'( why'd you post this pic all of a sudden? lol.

i miss chris's pedro 'stache :(

Aww.... :( Sorry, I didn't know it will upset you :( I just thought of posting some Muse picture from this thread.

:LOL:That mustache does make him look much more matured and sexier, huh? :p

Aww.... :( Sorry, I didn't know it will upset you :( I just thought of posting some Muse picture from this thread.

:LOL:That mustache does make him look much more matured and sexier, huh? :p

lol nah its alright. It just reminded me of the time when i could have spoken to Dom (or Matt or Chris) on the phone, but i didnt :'( at least kak faz got to take a pic of him just for me! :) *wipes tear*

mmm yeah it looks really good on him! better than his messy scruffy look :yesey:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEELLLL!!

You get to turn 18 before me! ahha

so many birthdays at this time of the year, huh :) Have a great one! :)

EDIT:

oh btw, i saw a picture of Ben Barnes, Jesse McCartney and Ashton Kutcher SPLAT on the Star Newspaper today! it was an advertisement for this month's Galaxie mag.

I'm gonna get it just because Mr Benjamin Barnes is there :happy: wheee. only after my exams though. omg. :mad: i'm like putting my life on hold because of exams.

Edited by mynameisdebbie

lol nah its alright. It just reminded me of the time when i could have spoken to Dom (or Matt or Chris) on the phone, but i didnt :'( at least kak faz got to take a pic of him just for me! :) *wipes tear*

mmm yeah it looks really good on him! better than his messy scruffy look :yesey:

Awww...... I was so damn jelous when I read about what did you all do and say when they met Muse in KLIA :mad: But then to think back again, before their concert, I wasn't such a big fan of them and most probably wouldn't go to KLIA even if I know which flight is theirs :$

Too bad they didn't call you but then at least you have a picture of Dom specially for you :happy:

I hatee being cut off from the internet world even if it's only for a day. It's been ages (lol well not really actually haha but it sure feels like it). Anyway, one down part of being cut off from the internet world is that you can hardly keep up with all the news pouring in.

#1. I just found out that, TRAVIS will be playing in SINGFEST 2008! (More bands to be announced soon!) Nutcracker, will you be heading for that? My sister and I have been kicking ourselves silly since we missed that Travis/Coldplay killer combo show in Singapore a few years back. I don't think we're gonna let Travis slip through our hands again! Down side would be Travis only playing in a festival. That would mean a shorter set from them? Unless they're like Incubus @ Sunburst :happy:

#2. I did not see this coming at all. But LIFEHOUSE has announced a show in MANILA, the Philippines! Can I just say I AM SO GONNA ATTEND THAT MANILA GIG?! I'm already looking into flight tickets to Manila right now, and if that doesn't work out for me I'm gonna bombard every recording/music label and/or radio stations in Malaysia and ask them to bring Lifehouse over here! Despite being really disappointed with how they've recently turned out, one part of me can never give up on them completely. Also, I believe seven years is just too long a wait for them to play at this part of the world!

I'm so gonna have to live with maggi mee for dinner until the rest of the year!

-----------------------

Deb, I can't reply to the earlier posts now but let's just say I watched PS I Love You Too recently as well! James Marsters :O!

Lol I think I remember reading about how Matt asked about Faz's working/teacher tag at the airport? XD Do enlighten us with the story again, perhaps? hehe.

Work load's starting to pour in. Sigh. I guess I'll be out for another week :(

Edited by guilt-stricken

Awww...... I was so damn jelous when I read about what did you all do and say when they met Muse in KLIA :mad: But then to think back again, before their concert, I wasn't such a big fan of them and most probably wouldn't go to KLIA even if I know which flight is theirs :$

Too bad they didn't call you but then at least you have a picture of Dom specially for you :happy:

yeah i'm damn jealous too :( now that i think about it, i'm SOOO willing to skip a day of college just to see Muse at the airport. as long as my parents dont scold me/find out of course :p

yeah thats true... i'm pretty sure the PDT has posted that pic before somewhere. lol.

I hatee being cut off from the internet world even if it's only for a day. It's been ages (lol well not really actually haha but it sure feels like it). Anyway, one down part of being cut off from the internet world is that you can hardly keep up with all the news pouring in.

#1. I just found out that, TRAVIS will be playing in SINGFEST 2008! (More bands to be announced soon!) Nutcracker, will you be heading for that? My sister and I have been kicking ourselves silly since we missed that Travis/Coldplay killer combo show in Singapore a few years back. I don't think we're gonna let Travis slip through our hands again! Down side would be Travis only playing in a festival. That would mean a shorter set from them? Unless they're like Incubus @ Sunburst :happy:

#2. I did not see this coming at all. But LIFEHOUSE has announced a show in MANILA, the Philippines! Can I just say I AM SO GONNA ATTEND THAT MANILA GIG?! I'm already looking into flight tickets to Manila right now, and if that doesn't work out for me I'm gonna bombard every recording/music label and/or radio stations in Malaysia and ask them to bring Lifehouse over here! Despite being really disappointed with how they've recently turned out, one part of me can never give up on them completely. Also, I believe seven years is just too long a wait for them to play at this part of the world!

I'm so gonna have to live with maggi mee for dinner until the rest of the year!

-----------------------

Deb, I can't reply to the earlier posts now but let's just say I watched PS I Love You Too recently as well! James Marsters :O!

Lol I think I remember reading about how Matt asked about Faz's working/teacher tag at the airport? XD Do enlighten us with the story again, perhaps? hehe.

Work load's starting to pour in. Sigh. I guess I'll be out for another week :(

omg i only know 2 songs from Travis but i like those 2 songs! Closer and Love Will Come Through.

wow you're REALLY dedicated when it comes to Lifehouse! haha i admire that :D i would never do that for Muse. i'm just too damn lazy haha. i would just stay home and... sulk, i guess. and whine and moan and complain a lot :LOL:

did you know it was James Marsters? i totally didnt til i saw his name on the credits! SO surprising to see him there.

Nah it wasn't kak faz.. it was Shannaz. i'm not EXACTLY sure what happened though, i hope one of em three muse stalkers will enlighten us :)

omg i only know 2 songs from Travis but i like those 2 songs! Closer and Love Will Come Through.

wow you're REALLY dedicated when it comes to Lifehouse! haha i admire that :D i would never do that for Muse. i'm just too damn lazy haha. i would just stay home and... sulk, i guess. and whine and moan and complain a lot :LOL:

did you know it was James Marsters? i totally didnt til i saw his name on the credits! SO surprising to see him there.

Nah it wasn't kak faz.. it was Shannaz. i'm not EXACTLY sure what happened though, i hope one of em three muse stalkers will enlighten us :)

You should check out their singles from the album "The Man Who". One of my favourite albums to date :]. Why does it always rain on me? is also apparently the first track from Stephenie Myers' Twilight Playlist! More reasons to listen to Travis? ;)

Haha, well it'll be one of those memorable things that you'll look back 10 years down the road and reflect on how crazy you've been. Why wait around for life to come to you? Should work your own way around it, I say. A backpacking cum concert-going trip to the Philippines should be interesting. Heh. Now, how do I convince my family I'm not crazy?

I saw the name "James Marsters" at the beginning of the movie! I didn't know he would be in the movie too, I was only expecting a lot of Gerard Butler. I knew who to look out for though hehe. Because recently, a friend that went to watch James Marsters' perform live just sent me pics/videos from the gig so I knew how he looked like with dark hair XD

Lol I would loove to hear that story again Shannaz!

Oh and Melwhoops, happy 18th birthday!! You're (almost) legal! :D

--------

Did anyone catch Once at GSC's International Screens? I'm in love with the soundtrack! It's a very thoughtful movie too. Movie for thinking people? ;) I enjoyed watching the movie - maybe because it has a very Damien Rice-ish style to it.