you like to tell ppl to shut up dont u de7? :p

K. Faz! thanx for the wish! *hugs* kinda miss u la! :(

yeah he does, doesn't he? lol :p

aww... *hugs* miss u too la.. as much as i miss muse! :( maybe we'll see each other again when MCR comes here..:ninja: haf to make sure we'll get the same tickets tho.

haha, happy birthday shannaz.. :rolleyes: u're getting closer and closer to matt's age, aren't u? :happy:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=45811 <--- This debate is funny. Vote NO. :p

what are u thinking? of course matt IS emo.. emoperadiohead, muse.. haha, what a word..

*kidding, kidding.. no more debates of muse is not radiohead please.. however

matt, dom and chris nowadays look far from emo.. they look healthy and, :$ overfed .. *this time i kid you not :p

even if im goin i might just get the cheapest one coz i dont wanna mosh around with all those emo kids :LOL:

haha.. yeah. if it is going to be in std negara i'm gonna go for the seated tix.. so i can 'enjoy' gerard's wailing more.. if they do come here that is.:rolleyes:

haha, happy birthday shannaz.. :rolleyes: u're getting closer and closer to matt's age, aren't u? :happy:

matt, dom and chris nowadays look far from emo.. they look healthy and, :$ overfed .. *this time i kid you not :p

hah. i'm the same age as matt! well, gonna be.. very soon.

they do look kinda overfed ( except for dom wif his super tight lime green pants..) like below..

muse--large-msg-118404739025.jpg

now Matt has a belly heh.. oh well, they're successful and rich.

i just noticed. dom is left handed ! :eek:

oh btw, wat stupid fucking idea which will never happen are u referring to? 'em coming here again next year?

haha.. yeah. if it is going to be in std negara i'm gonna go for the seated tix.. so i can 'enjoy' gerard's wailing more.. if they do come here that is.:rolleyes:

hah. i'm the same age as matt! well, gonna be.. very soon.

they do look kinda overfed ( except for dom wif his super tight lime green pants..) like below..

now Matt has a belly heh.. oh well, they're successful and rich.

oh btw, wat stupid fucking idea which will never happen are u referring to? 'em coming here again next year?

OMGGGG MATT HAS A POT BELLY!!! NOOOO!!!!!! Chris surprisingly doesnt look too bad with a pot belly. probably cause he's a bit chubby all around! unlike matt, who is so skinny except for his belly area. lol.

you didnt know Dom was left handed? :eek: what kind of Dom fan are you?!?! lol jkjk. his drumset is arranged the other way round because he's left handed. very cool :D

oh Happy Belated Birthday Shannaz!! :D:D:D

hah, muselive is doing this getting CE into the UK top 40 charts thingy, and while having a heated debate at some other forums we spammed, someone said that quote, which I thought reasonably sums up our whole stupidity and obsessiveness over this thing called muse :rolleyes:.. so i figured, it's not like I'm not the most sensible person in the world anyway, so I bought myself some copies of CE online (with my sister's credit of course.. why would i even use my own money :$)..

OMGGGG MATT HAS A POT BELLY!!! NOOOO!!!!!! Chris surprisingly doesnt look too bad with a pot belly. probably cause he's a bit chubby all around! unlike matt, who is so skinny except for his belly area. lol.

hey you, chris has no belly :mad:

oh, and matt's probably pregnant..

I've only just discovered the studio version of A Crying Shame today, I downloaded it on Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9aaWnWlt8

Great tune, the drums are addictive, awesome riffs and bass and terrific vocals as usual. Can't stop listening. :D Anyone know where I can dl the studio version of this song on mp3?

+1.. too bad there's no pro-shot video of crying shame.. it breaks my heart..

i have them studio version.. but muselive have them as well.. it's bside to supermassive black hole..

ah, ok, am uploading it for you as we speak..

gah, i'm bored out of my mind

oh, de7, if you're also bored, you might try this, it was on muse.mu a long while ago, but it's 4 minutes, and almost worth a song in itself haha :

upload completed

it's not a song, it's matt beatboxing to TSP, trying to write the song I reckon..

If you are even more stupidly bored, here's a list of things to find in your muse collection:

Space Dementia - Matts zipper at 6:02 (I think)

Hyper Music - Owl at 2:11

Forced In - Busy street at around 3:50

Time Is Running Out - Old cart wheel at about 1:26 (I think)

Hysteria - DJ Scratching throughout the whole 2nd verse

TSP - Cat meow at 2:51

SMBH - d, d, d, d, d, d, d throughout the verse after the solo

Assassin - Aim, shoot, kill your leaders at 2:07

Exo-Politics - wood at 2:27 (Very hard to hear)

i love matt in that tsp;

fooohthelafffahthatyouhhhlooosingg...

and i like the way matt goes, what do you think? and dom was like "i like it" and tries to explain to matt why he likes it.. priceless 4 minutes i think

dom likes loverboy~!!!

+1.. too bad there's no pro-shot video of crying shame.. it breaks my heart..

i have them studio version.. but muselive have them as well.. it's bside to supermassive black hole..

ah, ok, am uploading it for you as we speak..

gah, i'm bored out of my mind

oh, de7, if you're also bored, you might try this, it was on muse.mu a long while ago, but it's 4 minutes, and almost worth a song in itself haha :

upload completed

it's not a song, it's matt beatboxing to TSP, trying to write the song I reckon..

If you are even more stupidly bored, here's a list of things to find in your muse collection:

Woo! Thanks. :D

btw that beatboxing is ace! I want to learn how to beatbox now, the man is inspired. :LOL: Pwoper wock n' woll, innit?

Were they referring to the band Loverboy? (which I've never heard of before btw). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loverboy

Yeah, I've heard of those peculiar moments in some of those songs. Haven't really had the time to check them all out though. :LOL:

Were they referring to the band Loverboy? (which I've never heard of before btw). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loverboy

haha, it could actually be that.. i thought it was queen's loverboy, but after listening to it again, doesn't sound anything like it "ooohh loov, ooooo loooverrboyy" *imagines dom dancing*.. so ur Loverboy band could be a good bet i guess :p

Woo! Thanks. :D

btw that beatboxing is ace! I want to learn how to beatbox now, the man is inspired. :LOL: Pwoper wock n' woll, innit?

innit.. i think if you want i have a vid (low quality) of matt beatboxing.. he goes doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...

It may even be a reference to Mariah Carey's Loverboy too, but that song's...crap. :LOL:

Yah, I have that mp3 of Matt beatboxing briefly in the Borderline mp3 (from Microcuts.net, which I posted here awhile ago). But a video of him doing it sounds cool too. Go for it. :D

It may even be a reference to Mariah Carey's Loverboy too, but that song's...crap. :LOL:

Yah, I have that mp3 of Matt beatboxing briefly in the Borderline mp3 (from Microcuts.net, which I posted here awhile ago). But a video of him doing it sounds cool too. Go for it. :D

u don't seem like a mariah carey fan, so can I assume that you took to googling every single available song of the name "loverboy" and listened to them all for resemblances with tsp? :rolleyes: haha, i actually went to youtube and listened to that band you mentioned.

I merely typed Loverboy into Wikipedia and found the Canadian band + Mariah Carey. I then proceeded to listen to the first 6 seconds of her song on Youtube, then I closed the window. :LOL:

I don't get how the high-hat thing in TSP resembles anything, to be honest. :confused:

I merely typed Loverboy into Wikipedia and found the Canadian band + Mariah Carey. I then proceeded to listen to the first 6 seconds of her song on Youtube, then I closed the window. :LOL:

I don't get how the high-hat thing in TSP resembles anything, to be honest. :confused:

haha, to be fair u can *almost* listen for TSP in queen's loverboy <--- LIES!! :p

oh, about the dooodoooing thing, sorry, i tried uploading but it kept failing at some point...

here's a youtube version of it..

5YOCZHRguzw

matt explains where the riffage of plug in baby comes from, and you can listen to the original here:

wsAqSJ9xzFU

Ah thanks for the DJ Shadow thing.

Apparently Matt rips off a lot of ideas from other songs. The bass from Plug in Baby is stolen from Air's "Sexy Boy". Map of the Problematique is said to follow the style of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" and Invincible is a ripoff of "Everybody's Changing" by Keane.

But we can forgive a little plagarism, can't we? :D

Ah thanks for the DJ Shadow thing.

Apparently Matt rips off a lot of ideas from other songs. The bass from Plug in Baby is stolen from Air's "Sexy Boy". Map of the Problematique is said to follow the style of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" and Invincible is a ripoff of "Everybody's Changing" by Keane.

But we can forgive a little plagarism, can't we? :D

:noey: *it's all lies i tell you* :p..

Why are you in such denial? Wikipedia never lies. :LOL:

I was playing FIFA 2007 just now and SMBH came on. Does anyone have that version of it on mp3? It's only slightly different, but I wanna listen to it more. Very funkay. :p

oh you.. *searches computer*.. eh, where's everybody else? exams?

upload completes

hah, i'm gonna totally impose this on you and say, you owe me this much.. my eternally missed mp3 is totally corrupted.. i think it's something to do with my cd (which is so full of scratches) and therefore i command you to upload me a clean mp3 of eternally missed. :p

oh, anybody else is also welcome

oh you.. *searches computer*.. eh, where's everybody else? exams?

upload completes

hah, i'm gonna totally impose this on you and say, you owe me this much.. my eternally missed mp3 is totally corrupted.. i think it's something to do with my cd (which is so full of scratches) and therefore i command you to upload me a clean mp3 of eternally missed. :p

oh, anybody else is also welcome

gimme your email and i'll send it to ya :D i love that song so much btw. heheh.

dunno if you guys have noticed but i'm back! i couldn't go online much this week and i wont be coming online that much anymore in the weeks to come. my SPM trials are coming. so i'm gonna make sure i glue my ass onto the chair and study. got any tips or spotted questions on what's coming out ar, kak faz? :p

also, Wikipedia DOES lie! sometimes. i know my school's students lie on my school's wiki page. wrote a whole bunch of crap in there :LOL:

eh what's up with the "mission to get CE to the uk top 40" thing?

gimme your email and i'll send it to ya :D i love that song so much btw. heheh.

dunno if you guys have noticed but i'm back! i couldn't go online much this week and i wont be coming online that much anymore in the weeks to come. my SPM trials are coming. so i'm gonna make sure i glue my ass onto the chair and study. got any tips or spotted questions on what's coming out ar, kak faz? :p

also, Wikipedia DOES lie! sometimes. i know my school's students lie on my school's wiki page. wrote a whole bunch of crap in there :LOL:

eh what's up with the "mission to get CE to the uk top 40" thing?

edit : goodluck for exams..

yeah.. it's here.. mikeadyla at gmail dot com... thanks!

haha, see de7? wiki is a liar..

about the mission thingy, we're throwing a bunch of money for free to muse just to *hopefully* see muse on the UK charts.. it'll be all over in a day. meh, :rolleyes:

haha... mike and de7, both of u would make a great couple u noe..:D satu kepala la both of u. so cute! :happy:

thanks a lot for that the small print thingy.. matt does write most of the stuff, doesnt he? i heard chris(?) said 'pulling that face.."(?) in there. wonder what was that all about.

am too lazy to multiquote coz if i do then my post will be very long. deb, good luck for ur trial. am sure u r bz wif greak gempur as well eh? and for tips.. study everything! haha.. that's wat i always told my students. no use in targetting wat questions will come out... my school will only start spm trial in september, which is far too late in my opinion..

and hey.. can u send me eternally missed as well?

oohh i love keane! invincible and everybody's changing are both ace for me.. but i dont see, well i mean hear any resemblance at all.. think it's only normal for other bands to be influenced by other bands.

muse is like a mcdonald's happy meal.. have one and u want another one. lol..

but there's so much to study, and so little time! lol oh, kak faz,i cant seem to send it to you :( i dunno why.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

faz_ed@yahoo.co.nz

Technical details of permanent failure:

PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 16): 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to faz_ed@yahoo.co.nz cannot be delivered because it is too large. - mta165.mail.re4.yahoo.com