i mean, if i go see them at klia just to "piss off my friend", i'll just nullify all memories i have of muse there..

i didn't meant it in the "obnoxious ooh muse is better than mcr any day" way

mcr is not bad i think, but maybe its because they play the exact same tiring chords (at least that's what i think, but what do i know *me talentless air-guitar-screeching-witch*).. hm.. so mcr is coming to kl but is not confirmed for a performance?

I think I can understand..you want to preserve the 'purity' of the Muse experience, right? ;)

So you guys going ke? I may go if sister persists and money allows.... since should be saving up for Muse '08!

P.S- doesn't matter who's gay or not, I would still like to see De7 hit on Gerard Way just for the fun of it. Heheheh.

P.S- doesn't matter who's gay or not, I would still like to see De7 hit on Gerard Way just for the fun of it. Heheheh.

Oi! :p

It's nice to see there are half-decent rock bands finally being allowed to strut their stuff in our country. It was great having Linkin Park, Incubus and Muse here, I'm not so big on the MCR thing though. At least all these bands aren't being blindly labelled as "black metal" by our government anymore. :rolleyes:

We're not that stupid, guys. :LOL:

Oi! :p

:

:p:p:D

It's nice to see there are half-decent rock bands finally being allowed to strut their stuff in our country. It was great having Linkin Park, Incubus and Muse here, I'm not so big on the MCR thing though. At least all these bands aren't being blindly labelled as "black metal" by our government anymore. :rolleyes:

We're not that stupid, guys. :LOL

Huge surprise if you did, don't know that many guys who'd loudly proclaim they like MCR. But you like the vocalist, right? ;) Okay I'll stop with the lame joke now. :rolleyes:

Er, "enjoy the silence"? :$

Useless info: I'll be offline the whole of next week, got training in Bangi. Anyone want to go watch Asian Cup matches at Bukit Jalil around that time? So far it's only moi and bff. Kalau berminat, pm me by Sunday you crazy kids.

NEWSFLASH!!

I got this from JunkOnline.net

Quote:

It's all a bit unconfirmed at the moment but the dilly on the grapevipe is that JTizzle, the heart throb who brought SexyBack and the heavily eye-lined boys of My Chemical Romance are heading to KL!

According to The Malay Mail, My Chemical Romance will be in KL on December 9 while Mr.Timberlake will be performing at Stadium Negara on Oct 27th!

These are just 2 of the big names we're expecting to see on our shores this year. We're looking forward to confirmed concerts for Gwen Stefani (Aug 24 @Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil) and Josh Groban (Oct 18 @KL Convention Centre) for sure!!

YAHOOO!!!!! IM GONA SEE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!waves~~~tickets bought!

o meh god justin! :eek::LOL: but josh groban is just pure awe..:happy:

yay! i got my harry potter tickets as well! :happy: hope its as good as transformers..which is bloody ace!!

I think I can understand..you want to preserve the 'purity' of the Muse experience, right?

So you guys going ke? I may go if sister persists and money allows.... since should be saving up for Muse '08!

Muse '08? :eek: I WISH. :(

lol yeah i wouldnt mind watching De7 hit on gerard way either :LOL:

Oi!

It's nice to see there are half-decent rock bands finally being allowed to strut their stuff in our country. It was great having Linkin Park, Incubus and Muse here, I'm not so big on the MCR thing though. At least all these bands aren't being blindly labelled as "black metal" by our government anymore.

We're not that stupid, guys.

yeah i'm not too big on mcr coming either.. a bit too punk for me. yet i completely love their slower songs like helena, the ghost of you and so on. i can already imagine the crowd there. they're gonna be pushy, young and emo, and most of them are gonna wear black clothes with black make up and black accessories. :rolleyes:

o meh god justin! but josh groban is just pure awe..:happy:

yay! i got my harry potter tickets as well! :happy: hope its as good as transformers..which is bloody ace!!

yeah i love transformers! watched it twice already. hehe. i slept the first time i watched it though :$:$:$ had a late night on the night before, and i had to wake up for school the next day... so thats why i dozed off . hehe. plus it was during the fighting scene and i didnt know which bot was which. but after watching it the second time, i got more familiar with the bots! wheee. :D

I think I can understand..you want to preserve the 'purity' of the Muse experience, right? ;)

heheh, i can't help but laugh at our (and my) naivety that matthew will actually back up his promise to come to malaysia next year..

god, matt, u are such a pathological liar :mad:

Muse '08? :eek: I WISH. :(

yeah i love transformers! watched it twice already. hehe. i slept the first time i watched it though :$:$:$ had a late night on the night before, and i had to wake up for school the next day... so thats why i dozed off . hehe. plus it was during the fighting scene and i didnt know which bot was which. but after watching it the second time, i got more familiar with the bots! wheee. :D

think she meant the europe june 08 trip. ooohhh... but i wish, wish, wish muse 08 live in malaysia will happen :musesign:

transformers really kick ass la.. the autobots rule!!!

heheh, i can't help but laugh at our (and my) naivety that matthew will actually back up his promise to come to malaysia next year..

god, matt, u are such a pathological liar :mad:

still remember how u made him to promise that. lol

was listening to live earth all night last night.. how come no muse eh? thot they're playing.. was actually waiting for smashing pumpkins but didnt get to hear 'em.. anyone did?

was listening to live earth all night last night.. how come no muse eh? thot they're playing.. was actually waiting for smashing pumpkins but didnt get to hear 'em.. anyone did?

nope, muse said they had a problem with celebrities jetting all over continents for a concert which ironically is about earth.. i mean matt said that

ooh, who's henry?

nope, muse said they had a problem with celebrities jetting all over continents for a concert which ironically is about earth.. i mean matt said that

ooh, who's henry?

i know who's Henry! at least, i think i know who he is. Thierry Henry right? he's a damn good Arsenal player but he left recently... or maybe she's talking about another Henry. i dunno.

i wasnt listening to live earth! :( why did he have a problem with celebs jetting all over continents for a concert? what's wrong with that? :confused:

lol. yeah.. it is Thierry Henry and yes, he's an awesome player. am very dissappointed that he moved to Barcelona which is crap IMHO..:(

they're showing live earth now on ntv7 i think. first i was dissappointed that muse was not in the concert for diana.. now, live earth. ayoooo... how to watch 'em live again??:(

matt and his issues.. yeah.. wat's wrong wif jetting all over continent for a concert? but live earth was kinda crappy anyways.. well yeah..it was for a good cause but did it really work?

i know who's Henry! at least, i think i know who he is. Thierry Henry right? he's a damn good Arsenal player but he left recently... or maybe she's talking about another Henry. i dunno.

lol. yeah.. it is Thierry Henry and yes, he's an awesome player. am very dissappointed that he moved to Barcelona which is crap IMHO..:(

ahh, i get you.. :yesey:

i wasnt listening to live earth! :( why did he have a problem with celebs jetting all over continents for a concert? what's wrong with that? :confused:

matt and his issues.. yeah.. wat's wrong wif jetting all over continent for a concert? but live earth was kinda crappy anyways.. well yeah..it was for a good cause but did it really work?

i don't think matt really had a problem with celebs jetting all over continents personally. but he said something about jetting there is contradictory to the live earth cause.. u know, it waste more that it'd probably help.

haha, if muse was on the diana tribute show i'd be wondering why did harry / william invite him.. although it kind of shucks when you see that huuuuugeee stadium, and all you can think of while watching the show is, chris used to stand there~.. and dom sits there.. and matt~! aww

i don't think matt really had a problem with celebs jetting all over continents personally. but he said something about jetting there is contradictory to the live earth cause.. u know, it waste more that it'd probably help.

haha, if muse was on the diana tribute show i'd be wondering why did harry / william invite him.. although it kind of shucks when you see that huuuuugeee stadium, and all you can think of while watching the show is, chris used to stand there~.. and dom sits there.. and matt~! aww

aahh... yes. jetting there means using more fuel and hence less green or something like that..

lol. starlight would've make a perfect song for the concert for diana. i couldnt agree more.. when i watched that concert, all i kept thinking was that muse played there few weeks prior to that.. those giant satelites used to be there.. those big balloons.. and dom wif his green pants..aww..

when i watched that concert, all i kept thinking was that muse played there few weeks prior to that.. those giant satelites used to be there.. those big balloons.. and dom wif his green pants..aww..

lol yeah i was thinking that too! about the satellites and the second stage(?) and the band and the screens and stuff. but i thought that their music wouldnt be too appropriate for the late Princess Diana.. too rocky i guess. whereas the other performers there are all oldies like what my parents like. and they dont like Muse. only starlight. lol.

Hey....its my birthday today!!! Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to MEee, Happy Birthday to ME!!! :musesign:

Happy Birthday Shannaz. Allah selamatkan kamu.. eheh. so wat did matt get u?

Oh shut up and listen to MCR. :LOL:

Again, I'm kidding.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=45811 <--- This debate is funny. Vote NO. :p

i've voted yes. haha.. no la. muse is not emo.. no, no, no. :noey:

30 seconds to mars and MCR sux live, which basically sums up most emo bands live..