watch too much tv u guys..

haha, but not bad.. i'm going to try a litte remote viewing myself.. we'll see who gets there first ok? *wait, can we see each other?* ;) if you can, i'm gonna be wearing my pajamas coz i won't bother changing before i start my experimenting.. (or is it in the morning? afternoon? either way i'll be at home).. plus i'll be the one rocking on stage.. besides chris okay? i'll look out for you guys.

haarp are wat conspiracists says to be satellites which could control things, eg the weather.. it is, to quote : advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." actually i don't have much of a clue myself.. u can go wiki @ google it yourself.

edit : ooh, the news from muselive are gone.. thank god i saved copies in my pc.. maybe someone from warner saw it..

wow i didnt know there was such thing as a haarp satellite. i'm not surprised muse chose that though, with matt being a conspiracy buff and all.

hmmm if its 8pm there, it'd be 4am here. lol i'll definately be in my pjamas too! but i'll prolly stop time to dress up :p yeah i bet warner saw it and threatened to sue or something. maybe sofia proll is back. haha.

mikeadyla, we watch too much TV? :confused:

:D

i know i watch too much tv for my own good. especially em american tv drama shows. SO addictive man :p

haarp are wat conspiracists says to be satellites which could control things, eg the weather.. it is, to quote : advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." actually i don't have much of a clue myself.. u can go wiki @ google it yourself.

:$ I thought you meant harp i.e. the musical instrument. Ingatkan Muse wanted a classical Greek feel to wembley pulak...:D

i know i watch too much tv for my own good. especially em american tv drama shows. SO addictive man

mikeadyla, we watch too much TV?

:yesey:. Who watched Lost 3rd season last night? Am so sleepy now, just had to watch til the end. Rodrigo Santoro coming up, yummy. ;)

Random fact: Radiohead's "Karma Police" is a ripoff of the Beatle's song "Sexy Sadie".

Tak fahamla De7, Radiohead did the rip-off, you get malu? Aaaw, such a hardcore fan! :LOL:

Just think 'tribute' , not rip-off. Useless info alert: Jude Law has a Sexy Sadie tattoo, for his ex-wife and for the song. I'm like the E! Channel yo.

Btw, for some strange reason I would lose a certain amount of respect for Muse if they (or Matt) disliked the Beatles' music, (conspiracies notwithstanding). Taulah personal taste etc, but donno lah. Sorry for not making sense.

And for some strange reason am going blank on the Wembley dates, and even the dates for the fan-singing thingy. Perhaps the mind-block's due to denial......or jealousy....:(

Btw, for some strange reason I would lose a certain amount of respect for Muse if they (or Matt) disliked the Beatles' music, (conspiracies notwithstanding). Taulah personal taste etc, but donno lah. Sorry for not making sense.

well, nme says he hearts prince.. by the way, anybody in the UK or having friends in the UK? i need somebody to buy for me next week's NME.. please? pwease? :(

:yesey:. Who watched Lost 3rd season last night? Am so sleepy now, just had to watch til the end. Rodrigo Santoro coming up, yummy. ;)

And for some strange reason am going blank on the Wembley dates, and even the dates for the fan-singing thingy. Perhaps the mind-block's due to denial......or jealousy....:(

lol probably jealousy. i'm feeling the same way too. yeah i saw Lost 3rd season! but then it started raining, so my Astro got cut off :( i watched until Sawyer was kissing Kate when they were 'working'. damn potong stim la, seriously :noey: i'm DYING to know what happens next!

well, nme says he hearts prince.. by the way, anybody in the UK or having friends in the UK? i need somebody to buy for me next week's NME.. please? pwease? :(

well my friend's sister is studying at the UK, and my sister's friend is studying at the UK too. lol. in Sheffield, if i'm not mistaken. but i doubt they would buy next week's NME for me since i'm not that close with any of them. what's in next week's NME? is it like what miele said?

Tak fahamla De7, Radiohead did the rip-off, you get malu? Aaaw, such a hardcore fan! :LOL:

Just think 'tribute' , not rip-off. Useless info alert: Jude Law has a Sexy Sadie tattoo, for his ex-wife and for the song. I'm like the E! Channel yo.

lmao! Not malu because of that la. It's because I know way too much random facts about music in general. :p

Yeah, it was a tribute. When Thom Yorke sings "This is what you get when you mess with us" you can hear the familiar piano melody in the background.

Nah, I can understand what you mean. Any half-decent musician who can't appreciate the Beatles wouldn't get my respect either. They brought such a huge influence on music to this day.

yes.. it's a free cd with tracks chosen by muse + i brand new track by muse which is "man of mystery"..

well, it says "specially recorded last week, which would be this week.."

bsinme13zj8.gif

i want i want.. miele @ debbie, whoever can buy it :$.. i'll pay up, no worries..

my brother is in the US, but he says not sure got nme or not at his place.

yes.. it's a free cd with tracks chosen by muse + i brand new track by muse which is "man of mystery"..

well, it says "specially recorded last week, which would be this week.."

bsinme13zj8.gif

i want i want.. miele @ debbie, whoever can buy it :$.. i'll pay up, no worries..

my brother is in the US, but he says not sure got nme or not at his place.

Looks awesome...Damn..I want that NME copy right away...:happy: ( but I don't thinks there's NME here...:$:mad:)

Must think of a way to get it;)

hmm....maybe i can get a friend of mine to get that copy of NME, he's been helping me collect all BHAR singles....:LOL: but im gonna have to confirm with him still :D

hahaha, then you should help us all get copies.. :happy:

Looks awesome...Damn..I want that NME copy right away...:happy: ( but I don't thinks there's NME here...:$:mad:)

Must think of a way to get it;)

i'm thinking there's no nme here as well

so how many of u want?! raise hands! so i can just tell him how many he should buy :D

im not sure how much is it but the last NME he bought for me was 1.95 pounds...so should be around that price kot....

MATT TURNS 29 TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW JAMESS BELLAMY!!!

whoa, why didnt anyone else raise their hands? :( 14 bucks for a mag... quite expensive la right? summore have to pay for shipping.. how much would that be?

Yay!!! Happy Matt!!!!! 29 years old !!!!! Now it's gonna be a long time to Dom's and Chris' birthdays in December.

lol yeah. go wish him at the Happy Birthday Matt Thread! lol

whoa, why didnt anyone else raise their hands? :( 14 bucks for a mag... quite expensive la right? summore have to pay for shipping.. how much would that be?

haha, my comp rosak.. twit, i'm negotiating for my friend to get her cousin to buy it (but then she'll only be back at the end of july, so i don't know how you guys feel about that).. she can probably smuggle back lots of nme mags (if i beg her la of course).. it's all in the planning stage, tho..

but most likely i'll buy it from you shannaz.. but i'll just raise my hand half-way dulu, yeh? teeheehe..

14 is probs expensive kot for malaysians, but considering junk is RM10, it's probably worth it.. unless nme decides to sell more expensive.. hope not..

ooh, 2 pounds for a mag is cheap.. is that normal UK price?

haha, my comp rosak.. twit, i'm negotiating for my friend to get her cousin to buy it (but then she'll only be back at the end of july, so i don't know how you guys feel about that).. she can probably smuggle back lots of nme mags (if i beg her la of course).. it's all in the planning stage, tho..

but most likely i'll buy it from you shannaz.. but i'll just raise my hand half-way dulu, yeh? teeheehe..

14 is probs expensive kot for malaysians, but considering junk is RM10, it's probably worth it.. unless nme decides to sell more expensive.. hope not..

ooh, 2 pounds for a mag is cheap.. is that normal UK price?

i think its normal UK price....thats what stated on the magazine, lol!

why dont they have delivery to Malaysia for BHAR Tour Edition??!! :(

Random fact: Radiohead's "Karma Police" is a ripoff of the Beatle's song "Sexy Sadie".

ayoo.. tak baik ckp ripoff la.. better use 'inspired by'. that fact just made karma police sounds more amazing to me.. beatles and radiohead = :happy:

so how many of u want?! raise hands! so i can just tell him how many he should buy :D

im not sure how much is it but the last NME he bought for me was 1.95 pounds...so should be around that price kot....

* raises both hands* shannaz i want one. dont mind la how much. sure ke there's no copy of NME here? i havent bought any magazines for months now. for some reasons, there's not many interesting magazines available here... the last magazines i bought were hot :$. and F1 mag. heh.

i think its normal UK price....thats what stated on the magazine, lol!

why dont they have delivery to Malaysia for BHAR Tour Edition??!! :(

i dont get it. that BHAR tour edition has been around for months and i already got it. is there another tour edition? and why is a brilliant song such as MOTP is only a download single?

wembley is less than a week away.. gah.. damn it! i'm so jealous! i dont wanna be english but i wanna go to wemblehhh. and mike, those are amazing pix. for some reasons they remind me of disneyland.. :D

i dont get it. that BHAR tour edition has been around for months and i already got it. is there another tour edition? and why is a brilliant song such as MOTP is only a download single?

um, i'm not sure, but my guess is.... jeng jeng jeng,

matthew telling us to screw warner and go buy yourself the free nme cd instead?

although man of mystery is going to be an instrumental track.. i sure hope it's gonna be longer than a minute..

lol, that's definitely what i'm going to do anyway.. i'll let nme get rich for a while.. either way i'm not gonna buy motp.. my computer has a way of ruining mp3s so if i buy them, they'll most likely have that lossy quality and skips.. hm, it's not like saya mendengar remix-remix muse anyways (well, except for the assassin one)

Originally Posted by aMUSEing ShAnNaZ

so how many of u want?! raise hands! so i can just tell him how many he should buy

My fren tengah busy, cannot kacau him yet, so *raises both hands*. Tell me when /how to pay ya, tq so much!

Welcome to the club, Matt Bellamy. *Imagines throwing glitter on (in?) matt's hair.

Welcome to the club, Matt Bellamy. *Imagines throwing glitter on (in?) matt's hair.

ahh.. soon i'll be joining the club as well! heh. * joins throwing glitter on matt's hair*

hello! sorry to talk about something completely irrelavant but...

jessica changed her myspace photo! lol that hot tanned girl next to her now is Gaia :eek: ok i'll shutup with the stalker-y fangirliness now :$

alamak.. deb, pm me for her myspace add pliss. is dom's face in there as well?

(psst, Deb, put up a link to the photo will ya. Malas nak carik)

*joins in Deb's "gossipy" mood.

+1 :p

um, i'm not sure, but my guess is.... jeng jeng jeng,

matthew telling us to screw warner and go buy yourself the free nme cd instead?

although man of mystery is going to be an instrumental track.. i sure hope it's gonna be longer than a minute..

but warner has been good to us by bringin 'em here. :p. i love muse's instrumental tracks. can focus more on dom's drumming!

Btw, anyone read that Q mag feature on Muse's tour? It was said that Muse only managed to break even on profits for their Asian tour. That worries me, if there's no more novelty value, will they come back? :(

To pujuk diri, I enjoyed Dom and his pink wig:

forgive me. i just notice ^ post. that worries me.. but i love 'em for even thinking and actually COMING here.. which shows that they're not only in the business for money and profits. been wondering about singapore. if asian tour does not bring much profits how come loads of great bands always come there? am sure cetak rompak also happens there..

miele.. i love, love, love dom in that vid. :LOL: he's so sporting! wish i had thrown a tudung for him to wear la.. *loves*

miele.. i love, love, love dom in that vid. :LOL: he's so sporting! wish i had thrown a tudung for him to wear la.. *loves*

lol, that's funny.. get those kiddy ones that comes with the tali getah (?) that you can pull back to wear without the messiness of pins.. pink ones of course~