lol apparently on the 9th of june there's this uv nation thing going on... that benni bennassi dude is coming to town! lol maybe Muse is a fan of him, and they'll come down too!!! :LOL:

yeah to be honest i'm getting quite bored of their albums... so i listen to Incubus. and now i'm quite bored of Incubus too. lol so i listen to Avril's old album, Under My Skin. my favourite avril album. lol. and for once i'm singing to female vocals while i'm showering :LOL:

ok now its my turn to feel dumb asking u this que. who's benni bennassi?

is incubus latest album nice? i havent got it yet. dunno if i should. but yeah.. i've got tired of absolution, Oos and BHAR but Showbiz still sounds interesting to me as well as hullabaloo soundtrack. i've been listening to a lot of the fray lately..:happy:

omg avril is lyk so bitchy and unnecessarily sexy nowadays.

Argh... y didn't they play this at Stadium Negara... It is soo damn bloody great...

+ 583374687398473! i would've gone mental. that kios pad jam is GOLD.

ooh...matt guy with the hat...you're not sure...it's Matt, haha.LOL.did you see it...where???:rolleyes:;

is this what you're referring to...?hehe!

2007matt14-cowboy-1billgrahamcivich.jpg

that's just plain CUTE!:):LOL:

lol! no not from behind! but i didnt ASK for a hug, i just said Hi Matt! *shakes hand* then just hugged him! :LOL: i can tell he didnt expect it :D

:LOL: u're one brave lady la.. i should've done the same. "Hi Dom!" *shakes hand then hugs then takes picture while blushing*

yeah..we should..when muse comes back to Malaysia...I'd go!!!!:happy:

* hugs:happy:

ooh...matt guy with the hat...you're not sure...it's Matt, haha.LOL.did you see it...where???:rolleyes:;

is this what you're referring to...?hehe!

2007matt14-cowboy-1billgrahamcivich.jpg

nooo.. ur avatar.. i like it :happy:

avril's songs are catchy these days i guess, but not necessarily better.. and the video is proof that avril can't dance.. i'll join in the bitching.. omg she's so lyke, thinks she's so kewl now that she's like, married (insert more lyks here)..

however, i can't say i have never sung girlfriend in the shower.. i am definitely guilty of that..

:LOL: u're one brave lady la.. i should've done the same. "Hi Dom!" *shakes hand then hugs then takes picture while blushing*

she is, she is!!.. i would have been so scared if matt said "eww" or something (i know, i know, he's too nice to do that).. but what if, you know? haha, if matt said "eww", i'd probably make the both of u (shannaz and kak faz) swear to tell no one that he said that.. :$ i don't wanna be the "proudly 'ewwed' by matthew bellamy" kind of fan.. so i guess i'll never hug him, much less propose or something.. however, if u and shannaz want to do that, can i be the flower girl? *hugs*! :happy:

Mary, Incubus's new album is excellent. All their albums are good, they have consistently evolved musically while maintaining their trademark sound since the beginning. Every album is different but still brilliant. They have mellowed out and matured a lot on the new record.

Hullabaloo DVD beats the soundtrack anyday. :LOL:

Avril Lavigne? Ugh, she's annoying. :p

have u guys heard/seen Silverchair lately? i just saw their latest video and HE(the lead singer, dont know the name :p) looks so different!!! :LOL: he's not skinny anymore, lol and the song doesnt sound like their old ones...im not sure if this is good or bad but i think its good that the lead singer is not so skinny anymore! :LOL:

p/s: Adyla, im calling u my flower girl from now on! lol...jk! :D

avril's songs are catchy these days i guess, but not necessarily better.. and the video is proof that avril can't dance.. i'll join in the bitching.. omg she's so lyke, thinks she's so kewl now that she's like, married (insert more lyks here)..

however, i can't say i have never sung girlfriend in the shower.. i am definitely guilty of that..

i watched an interview of her on mtv recently and she was lyk always talking lyk a mengada2 girl that i lyk kinda feel lyk i hate her. she used to be a cool rock chick la.. now its like ayoo.. why almost like paris hilton?

she is, she is!!.. i would have been so scared if matt said "eww" or something (i know, i know, he's too nice to do that).. but what if, you know? haha, if matt said "eww", i'd probably make the both of u (shannaz and kak faz) swear to tell no one that he said that.. :$ i don't wanna be the "proudly 'ewwed' by matthew bellamy" kind of fan.. so i guess i'll never hug him, much less propose or something.. however, if u and shannaz want to do that, can i be the flower girl? *hugs*! :happy:

oh yeah.. i was scared of that as well. when they were walking towards the escalator and i was talking to shannaz while following ém from behind, matt turned and gave me a strange look u noe. like staring at me or something .. :$ ish, dont think i'll ever haf the nerve to ask for any hugs! matt is very intimidating but dom is very charming!:happy:

Mary, Incubus's new album is excellent. All their albums are good, they have consistently evolved musically while maintaining their trademark sound since the beginning. Every album is different but still brilliant. They have mellowed out and matured a lot on the new record.

Hullabaloo DVD beats the soundtrack anyday. :LOL:

Avril Lavigne? Ugh, she's annoying. :p

yeah? heard that its quite slow. indeed all their albums are excellent, but i only haf a few. dont haf fungus amongus, s.c.i.e.n.c.e and when incubus attack. i'd do anyhting to get the acoustic album. mike is a serious guitar nerd. he's jus plain awesome. but yeah.. they always sound different in all their albums but i just love morning view.. :happy:

oh yeah.. the dvd beats the hell ouf of the soundtrack.

have u guys heard/seen Silverchair lately? i just saw their latest video and HE(the lead singer, dont know the name :p) looks so different!!! :LOL: he's not skinny anymore, lol and the song doesnt sound like their old ones...im not sure if this is good or bad but i think its good that the lead singer is not so skinny anymore! :LOL:

daniel johns used to be sick, i think, when he married natalie imbru.. erm..something, something.. but i havent seen the new vid yet. i always thot that he was on dugs or something before i read about his illness.

it's a riff they played recently at luxembourg.. rumours are that next nme mag will feature a studio cover by muse of the whole song.. it's by the shadows.. i've heard it once on youtube, not that bad.. it'll be an excellent song for muse, i think

i wish for nothing more than to hear the debase part of assassin live.. then i will die happy

oh really? i'll look for it at youtube then. :happy:

they played the Debase part of Assassin at KL, didnt they? :confused: i know they played Assassin extended at kl, but i dunno which part of the song exactly is the 'Debase' part.

lol! no not from behind! but i didnt ASK for a hug, i just said Hi Matt! *shakes hand* then just hugged him! i can tell he didnt expect it

wah damn daring wei you. i would be like "hi.. are you Matt Bellamy from Muse?" then he'd be like "yeah" then i'll say "oh hello! my name is debbie! i'm a big fan! heeheeheeee!" then i shake his hand and ask him what malaysian food has he eaten. lol and MOST IMPORTANTLY, i'll ask him where's dom. lol. i'll prolly ask for a hug once i get a picture and an autograph :)

... ok i prolly wont be so giggly la.. i hope :$

eh, how was his reaction??????? i still cant believe you did that! i'm gonna do that to dom once i see him!! .. and once i have enough guts to actually do that :p

ok now its my turn to feel dumb asking u this que. who's benni bennassi?

is incubus latest album nice? i havent got it yet. dunno if i should. but yeah.. i've got tired of absolution, Oos and BHAR but Showbiz still sounds interesting to me as well as hullabaloo soundtrack. i've been listening to a lot of the fray lately..:happy:

benni benassi is this uh... vocal techno dude. i have a few friends who are HUUUGE fans of his. he is the dude who made that Satisfaction song. it goes like "push me, and then just touch me, til i can get my, satisfaction" then this weird music comes out. lol.

yeah Incubus' latest album is nice! go get it!

i hate Avril now, stealing boyfriends and everything. and to think that those Hitz.fm 'school of rock' djs called her "queen of rock" is just insulting to Hitz.fm la seriously. i thought if they said Amy Lee was queen of rock or something, then that'd be fine. BUT AVRIL? SERIOUSLY? SHE'S POP! :mad:

but yeah i like her 2nd album.. and ONLY her 2nd album. it was deep. and dark. well, darker than now la. lol. i loike a lot :happy:

she is, she is!!.. i would have been so scared if matt said "eww" or something (i know, i know, he's too nice to do that).. but what if, you know? haha, if matt said "eww", i'd probably make the both of u (shannaz and kak faz) swear to tell no one that he said that.. i don't wanna be the "proudly 'ewwed' by matthew bellamy" kind of fan.. so i guess i'll never hug him, much less propose or something.. however, if u and shannaz want to do that, can i be the flower girl? *hugs*!

yeah i have to admit, her songs ARE catchy. but in an annoying way. haha but its fun to sing along to it with a bunch of friends though. its like as if we're mocking avril :LOL: and yeah, she CANT dance. especially the part in the vid the lyrics are like "she's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?" and she shakes her hand head in between her hands.. haahha she looks damn goofy there!

LOL i dont think Matt will say "eww". that word is too girly for him. aiya he wont say ew la dont worry!

ok i'm damn lazy to multiquote, but, Incubus' latest album quite slow meh? i thought it was just... normal. with a few mellow songs here and there. though, this is the only album i have of them, so i have nothing to compare it with.

.. ok wait, now that i think about it, about half of the songs are quite slow :$ ok nvm ignore what i just said. lol.

and yeah, Hullabaloo DVD beats the soundtrack.=) though, i've only watched the whooole DVD once only. no time to watch the whole thing again i guess.

OH BTW, the BHNR CD+DVD is sold waaaay cheaper at Tower Records, 1utama. its sold there for like, 50 to 60 bucks only i think. :stunned:

wah damn daring wei you. i would be like "hi.. are you Matt Bellamy from Muse?" then he'd be like "yeah" then i'll say "oh hello! my name is debbie! i'm a big fan! heeheeheeee!" then i shake his hand and ask him what malaysian food has he eaten. lol and MOST IMPORTANTLY, i'll ask him where's dom. lol. i'll prolly ask for a hug once i get a picture and an autograph :)

... ok i prolly wont be so giggly la.. i hope :$

eh, how was his reaction??????? i still cant believe you did that! i'm gonna do that to dom once i see him!! .. and once i have enough guts to actually do that :p

yeah i have to admit, her songs ARE catchy. but in an annoying way. haha but its fun to sing along to it with a bunch of friends though. its like as if we're mocking avril :LOL: and yeah, she CANT dance. especially the part in the vid the lyrics are like "she's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?" and she shakes her hand in between her hands.. haahha she looks damn goofy there!

OH BTW, the BHNR CD+DVD is sold waaaay cheaper at Tower Records, 1utama. its sold there for like, 50 to 60 bucks only i think. :stunned:

well his reaction was like..."ooh!" then he giggled! :LOL: i still cant believe i did that too! but im glad i did ;)

u mean she shakes her head in between her hands rite? i was thinking...how does one shakes her hand in between her hands :LOL:

i gotta go to Tower Records OU and get my hands on that BHAR CD+DVD!!!

Wasn't Daniel Johns anorexic or something? Anyhoo, I still need to check out their new stuff. Silverchair is great.

debbie, I don't have When Incubus Attacks either. :$

Honestly, that new Avril song makes me want to kill people. I've prolly only heard it a couple of times but everyone I know is singing it, so it gets stuck in my head. Damn you, you Canadian skank.

Hitz.fm 'school of rock' called her the queen of rock?? I swear that station is retarded. Annoying deejays, repetitive music. Urrghhh.

The popularity of Hitz.fm is responsible for the majority of Malaysians having shit taste in music today. They should improve their playlist larhs. :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but I watched Avril's video on Youtube just now. That song is irritatingly catchy but damn she's annoying. So Paris Hilton-like eh? Stupid skanks. Paris, Lindsay, Britney etc are all getting into trouble these days and going down the drain. Hope their popularity goes down with them. :LOL:

/rant

EDIT: I've watched the Girlfriend video so many times, I'm actually starting to appreciate the song. :LOL: Aaarrrgghhh

oh yeah.. i was scared of that as well. when they were walking towards the escalator and i was talking to shannaz while following ém from behind, matt turned and gave me a strange look u noe. like staring at me or something .. :$ ish, dont think i'll ever haf the nerve to ask for any hugs! matt is very intimidating but dom is very charming!:happy:

he must be looking at your baju kurung, he must :D.. cewah, next thing you know, he writes a song ala arctic monkeys and name it "bajukurung-storm" or something.. lol~ since he didn't know ur name to put it in the title song.. :p

oh really? i'll look for it at youtube then. :happy:

they played the Debase part of Assassin at KL, didnt they? :confused: i know they played Assassin extended at kl, but i dunno which part of the song exactly is the 'Debase' part.

and yeah, Hullabaloo DVD beats the soundtrack.=) though, i've only watched the whooole DVD once only. no time to watch the whole thing i guess.

i meant the singing.. er, i was sure they didn't sing the debase part, they just played the riffs instead.. i love the claps when the extended riff goes, but i wish matt sang.. i actually started singing (more like shouting), and my friend laughed at me cause matt wasn't singing, and my voice was all scratchy and sumbang.. :$ i am still embarrassed thinking about it

twit.. is the more expensive one imported or something?

well his reaction was like..."ooh!" then he giggled! :LOL: i still cant believe i did that too! but im glad i did ;)

u mean she shakes her head in between her hands rite? i was thinking...how does one shakes her hand in between her hands :LOL:

i gotta go to Tower Records OU and get my hands on that BHAR CD+DVD!!!

oh yeah i meant head. lol. changed the post already. i guess i got so caught up i didnt notice my mistake :LOL: happens a lot nowadays actually :$

Wasn't Daniel Johns anorexic or something? Anyhoo, I still need to check out their new stuff. Silverchair is great.

debbie, I don't have When Incubus Attacks either. :$

Honestly, that new Avril song makes me want to kill people. I've prolly only heard it a couple of times but everyone I know is singing it, so it gets stuck in my head. Damn you, you Canadian skank.

Hitz.fm 'school of rock' called her the queen of rock?? I swear that station is retarded. Annoying deejays, repetitive music. Urrghhh.

naah, djs arent THAT annoying. some of them arent, anyway. lol. but yeah the repititive music is seriously tooooo much. gosh i hear the same song over and over again its annoying. WE SHOULD WRITE A COMPLAINT TO THEM!!! i cant wait to be able to drive so that i can listen to muse while i'm driving!!

i meant the singing.. er, i was sure they didn't sing the debase part, they just played the riffs instead.. i love the claps when the extended riff goes, but i wish matt sang.. i actually started singing (more like shouting), and my friend laughed at me cause matt wasn't singing, and my voice was all scratchy and sumbang.. :$ i am still embarrassed thinking about it

twit.. is the more expensive one imported or something?

yeah he didnt sing the debase part... and during the gig, i wasnt familliar with the debase part either, so i didnt notice they played it. then i listened to the song more, haha and when i watched the KL vid i was thinking "OMFG THEY PLAYED THE EXTENDED PART AND I DIDNT *BLEEP*ING NOTICED?!?! I SHOULD HAVE SANG ALONG!" lol. there's a clapping part meh? :eek: how does it go? how come i dunno wan!

yeah he didnt sing the debase part... and during the gig, i wasnt familliar with the debase part either, so i didnt notice they played it. then i listened to the song more, haha and when i watched the KL vid i was thinking "OMFG THEY PLAYED THE EXTENDED PART AND I DIDNT *BLEEP*ING NOTICED?!?! I SHOULD HAVE SANG ALONG!" lol. there's a clapping part meh? :eek: how does it go? how come i dunno wan!

actually, they played the debase riff before start of assassin right? *rechecks kl videos*.. and when they played it in the middle bit of assassin, the whole stadium was kind of clapping along the riff.. it's like matt was playing [ok, this is where you imagine guitar riff]

"ten teneneng teng teng teng ; " [i know this sounds more like an out of tune guitar]

and the crowd claps in tune to the riff.. like so :

*clap clapclapclap clap claap clap*

actually, they played the debase riff before start of assassin right? *rechecks kl videos*.. and when they played it in the middle bit of assassin, the whole stadium was kind of clapping along the riff.. it's like matt was playing [ok, this is where you imagine guitar riff]

"ten teneneng teng teng teng ; " [i know this sounds more like an out of tune guitar]

i thought they played the riff before AND after the song? lol

wah really? i thought they'd clap along with the drums... the drum beat is like

"dup dapdap dup dap, dup dapdap dup dap"

so i thought the crowd would clap at the dapdap part.

Missed out a few days and already nearing 190 pages, cool.

ten teneneng teng teng teng ; " [i know this sounds more like an out of tune guitar]

Wow, great recall of the show, can so hear the tune now.

Btw, Avril was never punk or rock or whatever. She was always "Paris-like", just before this she was pretending to be skater-punk to get 'cred'. :rolleyes: If any of you have ever read Jane magazine, it's full of hilarious readers mail 'hating-on-the-Avril-poseur-ness" .

But this is pure comedic gold:

"Terima kasih, Malaysia. Buntut saya cantik."

haha, for three years I sang it "but i'm a creep, i'm a wiiiiidoooooww"

this song is the reason why i thought the noun widow can be used for both male and female.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: You guys entertaining betul lah.

okay, i have no idea right now.. =(.. but i think it was before and in the middle of the song (nearing the end lah of course).. i can't even remember what song they played afterwards anymore...

i thought the drum beat followed the guitar? lol, i have no idea actually, but u're probably right..

*rewatches clip*

okay, lol, i just realized at the end they just played the assassin riff back again without singing a note of assassin.. so i guess it could be considered the end. :p

Missed out a few days and already nearing 190 pages, cool.

Wow, great recall of the show, can so hear the tune now.

Btw, Avril was never punk or rock or whatever. She was always "Paris-like", just before this she was pretending to be skater-punk to get 'cred'. :rolleyes: If any of you have ever read Jane magazine, it's full of hilarious readers mail 'hating-on-the-Avril-poseur-ness" .

But this is pure comedic gold:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: You guys entertaining betul lah.

maybe so, but avril backed by whoever created her songs back then was not that bad.. maybe just her pretense that bugs people..

girlfriend is not that bad either.. i just get annoyed when it gets coupled with that video because i will always be reminded of the fact avril cannot dance

Is it wrong for me to be proud of the fact I'm the same age as Matt? :p Well it's another thing that makes turning older , er, cool. *High fives other 29-year-olds on the board*

Btw, anyone read that Q mag feature on Muse's tour? It was said that Muse only managed to break even on profits for their Asian tour. That worries me, if there's no more novelty value, will they come back? :(

To pujuk diri, I enjoyed Dom and his pink wig:

Is it wrong for me to be proud of the fact I'm the same age as Matt? :p Well it's another thing that makes turning older , er, cool. *High fives other 29-year-olds on the board*

Btw, anyone read that Q mag feature on Muse's tour? It was said that Muse only managed to break even on profits for their Asian tour. That worries me, if there's no more novelty value, will they come back? :(

To pujuk diri, I enjoyed Dom and his pink wig:

yeah i read that too and got worried. if they didnt gain much profit, i doubt they'd come back again :( but how can they NOT get profit? they sold out! i'm sure as hell they'll go back to japan la, but maybe not south east asia :(

lets just hope that they dont give a crap about profits, since they're gonna earn so much at wembley, that they'll come back just for the fans! *crosses fingers*

yeah i read that too and got worried. if they didnt gain much profit, i doubt they'd come back again :( but how can they NOT get profit? they sold out! i'm sure as hell they'll go back to japan la, but maybe not south east asia :(

lets just hope that they dont give a crap about profits, since they're gonna earn so much at wembley, that they'll come back just for the fans! *crosses fingers*

Debbie....im sure Dom will come back just to see u coz he didnt get to see u the last time they were here, rite? :D

yeah, but i hope they're rebellers.. but u have a point.. why should he go travelling when he's not getting any more money than staying home in italy?

probably warner won't let them tour here anymore since it's not bringing them profits..

debs, i think they're not getting profit because they use their own stuff here.. besides, our venues are only like how many people? it definitely couldn't compare to the rest.. plus bands play gigs usually not for the profit of that particular gig, but for the sales of merchs and future albums, ya know.. i don't think s.e.a adds much to sales of albums.

and from that article, 2 out 3 cds in mexico is pirated.. but i bet the statistics for malaysians is much higher if anything.. i can count with my fingers my friends who actually own an original cd..

gah, this makes me sad.. now i wish i was a total fangirl who brought loads of cds to the airport just to show that i buy their cds.

Debbie....im sure Dom will come back just to see u coz he didnt get to see u the last time they were here, rite? :D

exactly.. and matt must be missing ur hug, right? :p

I heard about that. That is a bit worrying. :(

debs, i think they're not getting profit because they use their own stuff here.. besides, our venues are only like how many people? it definitely couldn't compare to the rest.. plus bands play gigs usually not for the profit of that particular gig, but for the sales of merchs and future albums, ya know.. i don't think s.e.a adds much to sales of albums.

and from that article, 2 out 3 cds in mexico is pirated.. but i bet the statistics for malaysians is much higher if anything.. i can count with my fingers my friends who actually own an original cd..

Yeah, our thriving piracy doesn't exactly help either. XD

i just realized something.. it's probably our currencies.. i mean, they play in indonesia as well..

so, for instance in malaysia, they'll be making 7x less than they would in the UK.. plus the fact that our venue is not that big, so i guess i can see why they're not making a profit.. i bet they still have to pay their crews in UK pounds..

what's ticket prices in indonesia?

yeah, but i hope they're rebellers.

Optimistic, I like! And Chris said (somewhere) they really wanted to play at places they haven't before, so hopefully some of us first-timers in Asia (excluding Japan, of course) get them again.

Or maybe the lure of a baju-kurung-wearing or a work-tag-wearing girl prove irresistible to them.......:D

Give yourselves a clap / pat on the back if you bought original Muse stuff, itu baru true Muser.

On a more cheerful note, here's a video inspired from an ace interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooU-4wAB1yQ