No, it was Dom la.

"Terima kasih, Malaysia. Buntut saya cantik."

lol. buntut sounds too harsh. should be punggung, more polite. but both dom and chris have nice bums i must say.. i'm sure as deb mentioned all the girls would shout hell yeah! betul dom! punggung awak memang sgt cantik. heh.

god, are we so boring? why nothing about us?

hmm.. how come dominic anderson looks way better on camera?

+1 :(. hopefully they didnt forget about us!

+1.

Kuala Lumpur, 25th February.

dom says:

It was a great gig. the crowd was pretty wild. cant believe we were greeted by three charning girls at KLIA before we board to taiwan. they were very nice especially the one wearing the malay traditional dress. one of the girls even made matt signed some card or ticket or something..malaysian fans are cool.

lol. buntut sounds too harsh. should be punggung, more polite. but both dom and chris have nice bums i must say.. i'm sure as deb mentioned all the girls would shout hell yeah! betul dom! punggung awak memang sgt cantik. heh.

how about pinggul.. haha, if he says that i would so imagine dom geleking..

dom says:

It was a great gig. the crowd was pretty wild. cant believe we were greeted by three charning girls at KLIA before we board to taiwan. they were very nice especially the one wearing the malay traditional dress. one of the girls even made matt signed some card or ticket or something..malaysian fans are cool.

:D

:p.. Here, let me try now..

MB : Yeah. Dom was all over the traditional dress. But you know, for me, the magic happened way before that. I was just about to open the van, when something just hugged me from nowhere. If this was a normal fan, i would have freaked and said, "eww.." but ya know, it was something about the way she smells that made me just melt into her arms, ya know.. *matt with a lost look*.. and then i really wanted to talk to her, but as i look at the face of this nice-smelling hugger, i chickened out, so instead i went... "what's this?" *points at her worktag* i feel like kicking myself, i was so stupid, it could have turned into a beautiful relationship, *sigh* i guess i ruined it..

i was just about to dread my trip back to taipei, resigning myself with a life with no more incredible-hugs when the door onto the airport opened, and the most beautiful angel was standing right in front of me.. this debaran di dada i have, is way better than the first time i saw gaia.. she looks awesome.. my brain was literally going aiyayayaya ala the robot from power rangers.

Chris : yeah, i know what they both meant, thank god i'm a married man..

cewah.. perasan je lebih.. that angel, is of course yours truly.. the matt-hugger i think everyone can guess who..

dom says:

ok i feel really stupid asking you this now, but did you type that out or was that in an interview somewhere?

cewah.. perasan je lebih.. that angel, is of course yours truly.. the matt-hugger i think everyone can guess who..

LOL matt-hugger is shannaz right? crap man i wish they'd come back. i'm dying to hug all 3 of them and take a pic or 2... and get autographs of course. :happy:

i wouldnt mind seeing him gelek. lol. but that would be a different type of show wouldnt it?

gotta give props to u mike. u haf a more creative version. :LOL: was that the way shannaz got to hug matt? seriously romantic. lol.

ok i feel really stupid asking you this now, but did you type that out or was that in an interview somewhere?

LOL matt-hugger is shannaz right? crap man i wish they'd come back. i'm dying to hug all 3 of them and take a pic or 2... and get autographs of course. :happy:

:LOL: i made that one up. do i sound so believeable? ahh..i know dom so well... :rolleyes:

if they do come back. i'll make sure i'll get a picture wif all of ém including that other dominic! and i'll make sure i'll bring ém some presents ( wif my e-mail add written somewhere) that will remind ém of our country and myself..

:happy:

i wouldnt mind seeing him gelek. lol. but that would be a different type of show wouldnt it?

gotta give props to u mike. u haf a more creative version. :LOL: was that the way shannaz got to hug matt? seriously romantic. lol.

:LOL: i made that one up. do i sound so believeable? ahh..i know dom so well... :rolleyes:

if they do come back. i'll make sure i'll get a picture wif all of ém including that other dominic! and i'll make sure i'll bring ém some presents ( wif my e-mail add written somewhere) that will remind ém of our country and myself..

lol for a sec there i really thought it was from an interview! i felt happy reading that! i was thinking "wow they all made such a difference".

the next time the come back, make sure you bring me along ok! :( you dunno how emo i feel. lol.

lol for a sec there i really thought it was from an interview! i felt happy reading that! i was thinking "wow they all made such a difference".

the next time the come back, make sure you bring me along ok! :( you dunno how emo i feel. lol.

haha, hey we should all promise to go together ya know.. i for one would not mind at all.. i wouldn't want to wake up one day going onto this board and suddenly find pages worth of u guys seeing them and finding out just because of not visiting this thread for 2@3 days i missed a really eventful thing..

no idea.. i just made it up.. all i know is that matt commented on her tag.. so i... er, took the liberty to analyze his state of mind then :)

if it really was from an interview i'd be more than happy! :D but it was not. so.. :(

as mike said, yeah we'll definitely need to go together!

haha, hey we should all promise to go together ya know.. i for one would not mind at all.. i wouldn't want to wake up one day going onto this board and suddenly find pages worth of u guys seeing them and finding out just because of not visiting this thread for 2@3 days i missed a really eventful thing..

no idea.. i just made it up.. all i know is that matt commented on her tag.. so i... er, took the liberty to analyze his state of mind then :)

+1.:yesey:

that was really good. think u should consider being an author.

deb, now i know what u mean why pink pop was wicked! damn it! new born was just blooody out of this world brilliant there... red coat, red pants, red shoes and red (?) sparkling guitar.. awesome, and dom there was so yummy as well. bad, bad, bad ass riffs!! probably the best version of new born so far.. was actually waiting for matt to smash the guitar, but apparently he didnt do it.

GREETINGS!!!! i was out all day and so much have happened in here!!! :LOL:

again adyla....ur imagination is beyond this world, lol! and the hugging story was quite exactly like what happened but what was in Matt's head....who knows?! i hope its happy thoughts :LOL:

oh by the way....what are u guys doing on 9th June? :p

deb, now i know what u mean why pink pop was wicked! damn it! new born was just blooody out of this world brilliant there... red coat, red pants, red shoes and red (?) sparkling guitar.. awesome, and dom there was so yummy as well. bad, bad, bad ass riffs!! probably the best version of new born so far.. was actually waiting for matt to smash the guitar, but apparently he didnt do it.

pink pop is awesome, that is agreed...

GREETINGS!!!! i was out all day and so much have happened in here!!! :LOL:

again adyla....ur imagination is beyond this world, lol! and the hugging story was quite exactly like what happened but what was in Matt's head....who knows?! i hope its happy thoughts :LOL:

:D glad i got the situation right..

throwing imaginary birthday party for imaginary boyfriend, what else? :happy: as i'm sure u will be doing too :eek:

Cramming like mad for exams. :LOL:

ohh, good luck!

sigh~ i'm eff board that i'm not sleeping..

cheers to everyone, obsessions aside, who are also bored stiff of the album + bsides track of muse which i know everyone here have endlessly replay and replay with the hope of catching something new..

lol, let's all rejoice at the fact that matt might be giving us a birthday present instead of us giving him a present, because a cover of man of mystery is said to will be released.. this is according to muselive, who says it's gonna be on NME wednesday~! i mean not this coming wednesday.. but the next of it.. ya know, wednesday AFTER matthew's birthday..

cannot wait!

yay all!! :happy:

if it really was from an interview i'd be more than happy! but it was not. so.. :(

as mike said, yeah we'll definitely need to go together!

yay lets all go together and if anyone is daring enough, ask them whether we can follow them on tour. i'd gladly be their uhh... shoe-chooser or jacket-chooser. lol. or maybe their entertainer or something. i'll tell them jokes whenever they get bored :LOL:

yeah New Born was KICKASS man. especially the riff after the song. wooh!

GREETINGS!!!! i was out all day and so much have happened in here!!!

wow that's what really happened? :stunned: you hugged him from behind? you didnt ASK for a hug? :eek::eek:

lol apparently on the 9th of june there's this uv nation thing going on... that benni bennassi dude is coming to town! lol maybe Muse is a fan of him, and they'll come down too!!! :LOL:

sigh~ i'm eff board that i'm not sleeping..

cheers to everyone, obsessions aside, who are also bored stiff of the album + bsides track of muse which i know everyone here have endlessly replay and replay with the hope of catching something new..

lol, let's all rejoice at the fact that matt might be giving us a birthday present instead of us giving him a present, because a cover of man of mystery is said to will be released.. this is according to muselive, who says it's gonna be on NME wednesday~! i mean not this coming wednesday.. but the next of it.. ya know, wednesday AFTER matthew's birthday..

cannot wait!

yay all!! :happy:

what's Man of Mystery? :$

yeah to be honest i'm getting quite bored of their albums... so i listen to Incubus. and now i'm quite bored of Incubus too. lol so i listen to Avril's old album, Under My Skin. my favourite avril album. lol. and for once i'm singing to female vocals while i'm showering :LOL:

what's Man of Mystery? :$

yeah to be honest i'm getting quite bored of their albums... so i listen to Incubus. and now i'm quite bored of Incubus too. lol so i listen to Avril's old album, Under My Skin. my favourite avril album. lol. and for once i'm singing to female vocals while i'm showering :LOL:

:LOL:

it's a riff they played recently at luxembourg.. rumours are that next nme mag will feature a studio cover by muse of the whole song.. it's by the shadows.. i've heard it once on youtube, not that bad.. it'll be an excellent song for muse, i think

i wish for nothing more than to hear the debase part of assassin live.. then i will die happy

:LOL:

it's a riff they played recently at luxembourg.. rumours are that next nme mag will feature a studio cover by muse of the whole song.. it's by the shadows.. i've heard it once on youtube, not that bad.. it'll be an excellent song for muse, i think

hey hey hey..how are you?:LOL: i don't have anything to do..so I thought..I drom here..to say HELLOOOOOOOOOOO:D:happy:

hey hey hey..how are you?:LOL: i don't have anything to do..so I thought..I drom here..to say HELLOOOOOOOOOOO:D:happy:

hey gal, i miss u lots.. :LOL: *happy as shit*

we shud do something together~!

ooohh, that matt guy with that hat, i liiiike.. (or is it?)

hey gal, i miss u lots.. :LOL: *happy as shit*

we shud do something together~!

ooohh, that matt guy with that hat, i liiiike.. (or is it?)

yeah..we should..when muse comes back to Malaysia...I'd go!!!!:happy:

* hugs:happy:

ooh...matt guy with the hat...you're not sure...it's Matt, haha.LOL.did you see it...where???:rolleyes:;

is this what you're referring to...?hehe!

2007matt14-cowboy-1billgrahamcivich.jpg