Saw the movie with my sister, quite enjoyed it. The feel and the mood of the film very aptly matched Shrinking Universe. Apparently Danny Boyle (the producer of 28 weeks) just adores Muse.

Worth watching at the cinema, but kena ampunkan some illogical and contrived bits la. And dont watch it when you're depressed. Cool moments: watch out for the helicopter at Wembley scene, the "Blair witch" scene and the firebombing London scene.

Yes in my other (dream) life I am a movie critic /reviewer.

P.S- mana vspirit? We miss you, you know.

do we actually get to hear muse in the movie? or was it another gimmick to pull the muse fans in? grr*stupid 300*

edit: lol, jz saw mary's post..yea..that's what i wanna noe =P

lol, zy. we just care about muse now, dont we?

woah.. jet li + muse = :supertong

hope the movie's nicer than the trailer tho.

i'm damn bored, everybody's watching AF!

well, either AF or bola.. however i was sleeping my arse off

lol, guys and football, inseparable.. :stunned: matt and dom must be real geeks not to be interested in them though.. either that or they're actually smart guys ;)

i thought they once claimed to support Devon United?:unsure:

hahah, say goodbye to your double, MANUre :p

:p +1! not that i support either teams anyways. u must be anxious for that UEFA champions league final. hope Milan wins. :p malu la kalau kalah lg dgn liverpool! revenge is sweet.

lol, guys and football, inseparable.. :stunned: matt and dom must be real geeks not to be interested in them though.. either that or they're actually smart guys ;)

think its weird if there's any english man who doesnt like football. they're so obsessed wif it eventho they only won the world cup once! england team is always the most overrated team. ;)

i know chris is a fan of Rotherham United, not that i know anything about that team! :LOL:

eh? thot they support chelsea?

:p +1! not that i support either teams anyways. u must be anxious for that UEFA champions league final. hope Milan wins. :p malu la kalau kalah lg dgn liverpool! revenge is sweet.

eh, u remembered! :D

am so touched...hahah, yea, i havent been this anxious since the days leading up to feb 25th!

apalah ni, support lah liverpool, cos err..they are english, which is where muse is from! wheee..and ac milan is italian, and matt's gf is italian, and i noe all girls are jealous of her?? ;) hehe, so..go Reds!

IMG_0203.jpg

best band in the world wif best club in the world ;)

^ who could've forget? :rolleyes: never in my entire life will i support liverpool. heh. my uncle and bro r big fans of 'em. i'll be on the italians side this time, tho i dont really like italy since they beat france in the final. viva zizou!!

EDIT: that pic of chris wif a medal around his neck was ace tho! lol

So, if a guy doesn't like football, he's smart? :confused:

Liverpool fan here. :D

oh wow, u figured that out.. u must be the only smart football fan...:LOL:

haha, basically it's a joke because i can never be around guys during a football match.. unless it's the world cup then i'm a whole different woman.. throw me a league and i'm blur as hell..

hahah, say goodbye to your double, MANUre

*Shakes fist at zy* How dare you! :D

Just for that, I will be supporting Milan, heheh. And of course for the classy acts of Paolo and Alessandro, and the awesome craziness of Gattuso. Tak minat Kaka, pretty boy sgt.

Ok la to be fair, Liverpool's a good team (wow that was hard to say). I like Carragher (me really like good defenders) and of course Stevie G. Excited nak tengok dia vs Gattuso. Good luck to you zy (despite the manure insult, jahat betul la).

Er sori gone OT. So, :confused::musesign: ?