Alamak!

I meant CRAZY_MARY. Tak tau apsal letak Debbie's name. Can I blame Dom for this? :$

lol dont you cant blame dom for being so gorgeously attractive! :LOL:

welcome to the board, btw :happy:

EDIT: eh so is anyone gonna contribute to the chris scrapbook? i wanna contribute something! but i dunno what.. whether it should be a poem or a picture or just a short message? anyone (besides pirate49) gonna contribute?

hey in reply to your pm, you're welcome! :D put our own pics?? really ? are you gonna do that? i might do that if you guys do it too :D

ahaks.. yeah of course.. i'm making sure chris doesn't forget me anytime soon.. :$

come on, let's put our own face.. :happy:

hm, tom, done. matt, done. chris, doing. i wonder how do i go about putting something of mine to dom next.. :rolleyes:

btw, thank god.. my friend decided not to stalk chester after all..

ahaks.. yeah of course.. i'm making sure chris doesn't forget me anytime soon.. :$

come on, let's put our own face.. :happy:

hm, tom, done. matt, done. chris, doing. i wonder how do i go about putting something of mine to dom next.. :rolleyes:

btw, thank god.. my friend decided not to stalk chester after all..

wow there's a tom scrapbook project too? i've never heard of this.. :(

Just found this recently:

A good read Q&A between fans and Matt in Uncut Mag

...and what Matt says about Tony Blair...

1. http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncut1bigby2.jpg

2. http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncut3bigke4.jpg

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=42172

this sucks. all of our pics from this thread might prolly will be taken off :( :(

wow there's a tom scrapbook project too? i've never heard of this.. :(

i meant that i'm trying to sneak in personal belongings of mine into them one by one.. :happy: matt has me books, tom aka mr cameraman has them pics of the gigs as well as our pics at klia, chris will hopefully read the stuff we sent him (hopefully malaysians will make up a bulk of the scrapbook).. so it's just dom who won't hav anything at all to remember the 25th feb gig by.. (well, unless somebody else have sent him something)

god, i'm such an obsessive freak

what?

u mean any pictures? or just pictures taken by warner?

does warner have exclusive rights to the band pictures or something?

Edit : i was just about to suggest the idea of bombarding warner with letters "asking" for permission for every single individual pictures that we own which was copyrighted until i saw kev said not to do so..

[wow, i think i'm gonna write sth about this in the scrapbook]

or wait guys, isn't it april fools' day???

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=42172

this sucks. all of our pics from this thread might prolly will be taken off :( :(

bollocks.. this is not happening. if they remove everything than wat r we left wif? bleh.. warner. :mad:

what?

u mean any pictures? or just pictures taken by warner?

does warner have exclusive rights to the band pictures or something?

[wow, i think i'm gonna write sth about this in the scrapbook]

or wait guys, isn't it april fools' day???

well, it says there any pix of the band. dunno if it includes the ones we took at the airport??

sadly, they do my dear. u should write s'thing about this in the scrapbook.

dont think its an april fools, joke. mtv did shting like this on youtube. oh man.. microcuts:noey:

oh yeah, i've sent mine thro snail mail. but can i contribute some more to the scrpbook wif all the boardmembers here?

bollocks.. this is not happening. if they remove everything than wat r we left wif? bleh.. warner. :mad:

well, it says there any pix of the band. dunno if it includes the ones we took at the airport??

sadly, they do my dear. u should write s'thing about this in the scrapbook.

dont think its an april fools, joke. mtv did shting like this on youtube. oh man.. microcuts:noey:

oh yeah, i've sent mine thro snail mail. but can i contribute some more to the scrpbook wif all the boardmembers here?

i dont think you should mention it on the scrapbook. the scrapbook should be all about chris love! :D

i think its a joke though. probably because i'm in denial of all this happening :LOL:

however, i did sign the petition for fun. even if its not gonna help that significantly. :(

yeah of course! the more the merrier..

but i still think it's unlikely, really.. warner doesn't have copyright to muse pictures unless they're owned by them.. [well, that's what i learnt in law school].. if i take the pictures from some magazines who owned those pictures, they can't sue me can they?

oh, and why doesn't it affect muselive at all? i would think muselive has the most amount of copyright violation

it doesn't make any sense at all..

i dont think you should mention it on the scrapbook. the scrapbook should be all about chris love! :D

i think its a joke though. probably because i'm in denial of all this happening :LOL:

however, i did sign the petition for fun. even if its not gonna help that significantly. :(

just to tell him how this board really helps us to share muse love n how it helps us to overcome PMS!! now that they're gonna make it dull n useless, i'm sure peeps r not gonna come here a lot.. and MICROCUTS!!! :'(

but i still think it's unlikely, really.. warner doesn't have copyright to muse pictures unless they're owned by them.. [well, that's what i learnt in law school].. if i take the pictures from some magazines who owned those pictures, they can't sue me can they?

oh, and why doesn't it affect muselive at all?

hmm... yeah r..if it is an april fools joke, it's not funny at all.

oh, and why doesn't it affect muselive at all? i would think muselive has the most amount of copyright violation

they said something stupid like the word MUSE is copyrighted under them.. or something like that. i dont know. i dont really understand whats happening... i mean, why cant we even show the videos or pictures that we took ourselves?? its really stupid.

and trust me, if they take down all these fansites, they'll lose many MANY potential fans.

they said something stupid like the word MUSE is copyrighted under them..

well this may be the last time i'm able to do this, so here goes:

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

MUSE

lol.. :LOL:

they also said that they have to get rid of all posts/threads that contain lyrics/songtitles/pictures/vids of muse. meaning.. THE PMT/PDT/PCT/PTT/CAPTION THREAD/EVERYTHING ELSE ON FREAKIN MAIN MUSE! also, he said that if you can, change your avatars if you have a pic of the bandmember on it. thats why i changed my avatar. :(:(

this is the stupidest thing ever.

lol.. :LOL:

they also said that they have to get rid of all posts/threads that contain lyrics/songtitles/pictures/vids of muse. meaning.. THE PMT/PDT/PCT/PTT/CAPTION THREAD/EVERYTHING ELSE ON FREAKIN MAIN MUSE! also, he said that if you can, change your avatars if you have a pic of the bandmember on it. thats why i changed my avatar. :(:(

this is the stupidest thing ever.

what the...? u mean all our pics with matt, dom and chris are in fact copyrighted to warner?

edit : i read that for any questions email to : copyright@wmg.com

i'll give it another 2 days.. if it turns out to be really true, i'm gonna download all pictures here and specifically email them asking for permission FOR EVERY SINGLE pictures to be posted

what the...? u mean all our pics with matt, dom and chris are in fact copyrighted to warner?

edit : i read that for any questions email to : copyright@wmg.com

i'll give it another 2 days.. if it turns out to be really true, i'm gonna download all pictures here and specifically email them asking for permission FOR EVERY SINGLE pictures to be posted

lol the pmt's er, effort, would all go to waste. and the pdt who posts more pics than the pmt put together, will all go to waste too. how can we contain our fan girliness?! :LOL::(

lol the pmt's er, effort, would all go to waste. and the pdt who posts more pics than the pmt put together, will all go to waste too. how can we contain our fan girliness?! :LOL::(

exactly.. where do i go after all warner bro's artists' fansite closed down? some "anuar zain" fansite?

exactly.. where do i go after all warner bro's artists' fansite closed down? some "anuar zain" fansite?

maybe some mawi website. anuar zain has enough fangirls as it is. :p jk.

but seriously.. this will damaage muse even more. if it wasnt for the many facts of muse you could get from the internet, i wouldnt even have bothered joining this forum at all. i wouldnt be the muse fan i am today. i would have been those normal people who are like "who? muse? oh they're okay". if it wasnt for these websites and youtube, i probably wouldnt have even bothered going to their gig! O_O

THIS IS BLASPHEMOUSS!! :(

ha ha ..i love anuar zain. he has a good voice...

Please read the new annoucement

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=42189

I need a dump now.

Goodbye.

Thank you for your cooperation

bloody april fool's joke. it gave me a a fright just now. a good one. sofia proll :LOL:

thank you for your cooperation..

hey people!..whoaa..i havent go online like 2 weeks..or more..n the thread has increased the page already..:D n to miele..i read ur report on muse's gig..mann that was great!!..it reminds me of the concert :D n, is it true that chester is coming??..n when is that??i havent got the time to 'up date' myself about whose gonna come here..im too bz lately..huhu..pity me :( anyone..can up date me with the latest news??whose gonna come..n when they gonna come??..huhu

hey people!..whoaa..i havent go online like 2 weeks..or more..n the thread has increased the page already..:D n to miele..i read ur report on muse's gig..mann that was great!!..it reminds me of the concert :D n, is it true that chester is coming??..n when is that??i havent got the time to 'up date' myself about whose gonna come here..im too bz lately..huhu..pity me :( anyone..can up date me with the latest news??whose gonna come..n when they gonna come??..huhu

god, yes, and yesterday the muse board admins and mods played a prank on us