If you get a helpful pharmacist while looking for the gels, get them to have a look at it. Surely they'll be able to tell you how nasty it is.

:LOL: oh the poor lady who has to do that

What about a Moa flag? Paint the Muse logo on one side, and a moa on the other, get a stick or wire to wave it with and suddenly we'll all know where the Moas are! :LOL:

Night Michelle!

It sounds like a whole bunch of my friends are going to the BDO after all. But I'm going to ditch them to join the Moas at the front of the D...they don't like Muse enough to miss other bands to get a good spot for them anyway, so they're not worth hanging around with. :phu:

Night Michelle!

It sounds like a whole bunch of my friends are going to the BDO after all. But I'm going to ditch them to join the Moas at the front of the D...they don't like Muse enough to miss other bands to get a good spot for them anyway, so they're not worth hanging around with. :phu:

Hahahha I should think so too!

I think I would lose a flag. Probably leave it somewhere or something.......:D

Wow. :stunned:

It's a shame the BDO stages aren't big enough for those things.

Woah :stunned:

And overture!

Beautiful graphics :happy:

I hope we'll at least get some of the graphics, pretty lights and lasers!

Holy Cow those were epic and they went into SS. it'd be cool if they could use the scaffolding towers between the main stages at BDO for some similar effect.

That is true.

My main complaint is that I was hoping to see MK Ultra on the setlist, maybe even as an opener. Would be better than Uprising, in my opinion. And the fact that Matt may not have played the into to New Born concerns me.

i think muse should rework some of their older stuff into live only versions. i like the way the offspring made a completely different piano version of Gone Away just for some recent gigs.

hypermusic / hyperchondriac music, was a great concept

That is true.

My main complaint is that I was hoping to see MK Ultra on the setlist, maybe even as an opener. Would be better than Uprising, in my opinion. And the fact that Matt may not have played the into to New Born concerns me.

yea i definetly want MK Ultra too. im sure it'll pop up soon

i think muse should rework some of their older stuff into live only versions. i like the way the offspring made a completely different piano version of Gone Away just for some recent gigs.

That's an interesting idea. What other songs do you think would be suitable for that kind of thing?

Wow. :stunned:

It's a shame the BDO stages aren't big enough for those things.

That's a really cool set design. I like the way the curtains came down because I thought that was all solid metal structure and I was wondering where they were going to come in from. I also notice its the new Museboard default skin :p

Woah :stunned:

And overture!

Beautiful graphics :happy:

I hope we'll at least get some of the graphics, pretty lights and lasers!

Wow :stunned: That is seriously beautiful! And the things rise up and down! Amazing. Best set design ever! :happy: Exogenesis <3 I love the idea of splitting up the 3 parts and putting them scattered throughout the setlist, omg. Also, some of the youtube comments point out the guy sitting suspended right at the very top. Talk about the best seat in the house!

Hyper Chondriac Music is <3

That's a really cool set design. I like the way the curtains came down because I thought that was all solid metal structure and I was wondering where they were going to come in from.

Yeah, me too! I was quite taken aback.

I also notice its the new Museboard default skin :p

*has a look*

*has a look*

:eyebrows:

Oh, I did it again, quoting people and then forgetting to actually say anything that doesn't have to do with a quote :LOL:

Well I went into uni today for drinks with friends. Was supposed to have a picnic in Albert Park with some people, but that didn't eventuate, so ended up joining the usual group up in Shadows instead which was uber fun. But so crowded! Heaps of people were there though, and I saw some people who I supposed to meet at the picnic so it was all good. Then we went to Albert Park and sat in the sun, and there were heaps of people there too!

We saw some guys having a hardout wrestle/tussle and one guy got his jeans ripped all the way up his legs so you could see his briefs :chuckle: He got his friend back by some how pulling his boxers up and then ripping the back into shreds. We were like :eek: and you could hear everyone in the park being like 'oooouch' :LOL:

Then had dinner at our usual Japanese place, and icecream because the movie we were going to see wasn't playing so we ended up at Time Out. My friend played one of those candy machines where you pick it up with the claw and it drops it onto a thing that pushes the candy closer, and you get like 5 turns. At the end she gave the machine a slight hit and another piece of candy fell down. So she hit it again. And again. And again :LOL: She kept knocking down more candy, and then we decided we'd better not push our luck. It ended up being a pretty good haul compared to how much she got without knocking others down.

:LOL:

Sounds like a good day. I didn't even try to go up to Shadows today - the crowds they get on the last day of a semester are just absurd. One year it took me 45 minutes to buy a drink. :stunned: So I bought two when I finally got there!

And yeah, so many people in Albert Park today! I don't think I've ever seen it that packed.

:LOL:

Sounds like a good day. I didn't even try to go up to Shadows today - the crowds they get on the last day of a semester are just absurd. One year it took me 45 minutes to buy a drink. :stunned: So I bought two when I finally got there!

And yeah, so many people in Albert Park today! I don't think I've ever seen it that packed.

I really liked it, with everyone just kicking back in the sun and playing games and stuff. It was so chilled you know?