Bliss synth arpeggios settings

PwoperMan

I'm going to cover some muse songs on piano next month and I'm not finding the correct settings on my keyboard, like the arpeggio type (i.e. octave up, octave down, strum...), the MIDI voice (i.e. grand piano, harpsichord...).

If possible, I'd like to play like the Bizarre Festival/Reading 2000 version.

Cheers.

(Also, sorry for my bad English). ;)

well, on my microkorg the arppeggiator setting that matches it is alternate with a octave range of 3

just search for a voice that you like the best

Well, I'm using a Yamaha PSR-E413, UpDown arpeggios (3 octaves) but I'm not finding the correct voice. Some are too much grand piano-like and other have too much echoes and reverb.

• 8 months later...
Well, I'm using a Yamaha PSR-E413, UpDown arpeggios (3 octaves) but I'm not finding the correct voice. Some are too much grand piano-like and other have too much echoes and reverb.

i use a psr-e413 too. for bliss the voice is sine lead dualled with synth strings. that's the closest i could get to the sound.

you can adjust the reverb live controller.

• 2 months later...
I'm going to cover some muse songs on piano next month and I'm not finding the correct settings on my keyboard, like the arpeggio type (i.e. octave up, octave down, strum...), the MIDI voice (i.e. grand piano, harpsichord...).

If possible, I'd like to play like the Bizarre Festival/Reading 2000 version.

Cheers.

(Also, sorry for my bad English). ;)

have no fear i can help, for starters DONT use the up and down arpegio, use arpigio 74 which is called strings 3 or 4 i think it loooooooads better. set the tempo to 132, then the voice i use is strings (50) deuled with its self a octave higher. U can turn the duel off if u dont like it but i do :) Hope i could help man :)

Archived