pima

točnije parter je 41, a tribine su 46 eura...

Hi,

So, I think,,, we've actually finished the album. Its all mixed so we are just listening to it a lot to really make sure its done but we seem to be agreeing it is.

It sounds f**king great and is my favorite album by far, but the new ones always are.!

September is hopefully the month of kick off but there are still lots of things to get together before then. Like learning how to play these songs live for one.. That should take a while!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who bought tickets for the tour in the autumn. We are immensely looking forward to it but also can only apologize for some idiot touts that are selling tickets for £200 - £600 in certain places. Obviously this has nothing to do with the band and not something we condone at all. We can try our best to try and prevent this but as you can imagine its quite hard. All our tickets are a fixed price and spending more than that is not something we expect. But keep posted as some more tickets for some shows may get released later down the line.

Anyway, see you guys soon,

Dom.

Rumours suggest that the first single from The Resistance may be aired on Zane's radio show this Monday.

THIS MONDAY!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

p.s. Matt svira od svoje 3.god sve reklame s TV-a po sluhu, klavir mu je bio primaran instrument, a gitaru je počeo svirati tek negdje sa 14god i to je bio kao protest, bunt prema obitelji...rastava i sve to...

postoji snimka Matta kako svira klavir sa 12god, ondje ga je vidio Dennis Smith, i od onda ga je pratio stalno dok nije kao zaključio da je Matt dovoljno zreo, dao im svoj studio, snimili su showbiz...onda je valjda Matt znao nekog vraga svirati ako je Denisa još oduševio kao klinac i taj Denis stalno tvrdi da je njihov najveći fan :D

a i matt nije samo posvećeni klaviru ko mrvica, matt svira i gitaru, i piše pjesme, eksperimentira sa svim i svačim...mislim da kada bi svirao samo klavir profesionalno, da bi itekako nadmašio Mrvicu...