pima

To celebrate the launch of Muse's new iPhone App, we're giving away one lucky member a brand new iPod Touch!

To win this fantastic prize, we have a scavenger hunt for you!

Find 5 things which you, personally, associate with Muse (photos of Muse don't count )

Send your 'things' (as photos you have taken) to ipod@muselive.com with "iPod Scavenger Hunt" as the subject and we'll let you know the winner next week! Please also include your name, address and a number we can contact you on (we'll keep all of your information safe ). Competition ends March 6th at 23:59.

Good luck

P.S. No photoshopping!

EEEE, OVOOO JE KUUUL :D

:eek::eek::eek: *uzima fotić*

???? nisam u toku :D

blowjob :p

All weekend on Xfm we’ll be playing Muse’s best tracks, treasured album cuts and gems from their many b-sides. When it’s all said and done, is there a better band in the UK – or the world – at the moment? Nay, nay and thrice nay.

So, as well as packing our schedules with huge, supermassive, OTT space-rock gems, we’ll also be playing one of the band’s triumphant Wembley Stadium shows in The Live Hour at 8pm on Sunday.

If that isn’t enough, we’re giving away two box-sets of their recent fifth album and masterwork ‘Resistance’. One you can win by voting for your favourite Muse song. The other way will be revealed very soon.

On top of that, we’ve got interviews with the band, videos and a load of their most recent news on xfm.co.uk. Enjoy!

cijeli vikend??? :D :D

All weekend on Xfm we’ll be playing Muse’s best tracks, treasured album cuts and gems from their many b-sides. When it’s all said and done, is there a better band in the UK – or the world – at the moment? Nay, nay and thrice nay.

So, as well as packing our schedules with huge, supermassive, OTT space-rock gems, we’ll also be playing one of the band’s triumphant Wembley Stadium shows in The Live Hour at 8pm on Sunday.

If that isn’t enough, we’re giving away two box-sets of their recent fifth album and masterwork ‘Resistance’. One you can win by voting for your favourite Muse song. The other way will be revealed very soon.

On top of that, we’ve got interviews with the band, videos and a load of their most recent news on xfm.co.uk. Enjoy!

cijeli vikend??? :D :D

FAK YEA omg

neki dan sam bila na kavi, i stalno puštaju onah vh1 program...i taman je bil top 10 muse :D

tako da sam kavicu provela uz muse spotove...meni svejedno koji su svirali, al moram reći da KoC i TiRO nisu, i da je to bilo malo razočarenje...ili njihovo neznanje :)

neki dan sam bila na kavi, i stalno puštaju onah vh1 program...i taman je bil top 10 muse :D

tako da sam kavicu provela uz muse spotove...meni svejedno koji su svirali, al moram reći da KoC i TiRO nisu, i da je to bilo malo razočarenje...ili njihovo neznanje :)

i sad si ti kul , a mi nismo ?

nego:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/903/80/n303744176950_3616.jpg

:LOL:

daj linkove inace stavljajte kad o necem komentirate:D

bdv.

jel itko cul za ove pjesme?

Tracks

Sublime

Luster

Believe

Faces

Rubylions 2000 Years

Hollow

Star

In the Middle of a Dream

Karyanne

Rocksong

Pretty Things

Two Clouds Away

to su oni francuzi valjda

-lol tek sam sad cul kak se matt zdero na unnatural selection onak vuuu xD

negdje oko 2min se to cuje :p

Edited by ZelenaBanana

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemocni su u americiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,ne mogu virovat kako su napaljeni i sve je puno :D:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

imam osjećaj kao da su pokorili Ameriku ! jako puno koncerata imaju tam... hope so da će kasnije u sklopu turneje obići i ove naše balkanske zemlje... :rolleyes:

btw. pogledao sam konačno cijeli DVD Hullabaloo (ori điđi :D ) i odlično mi je onih 40min. off stage, koji su to likovi, baš sam se dobro nasmijao :LOL:

inače jel zna netko gdje se mogu skinuti još neki veći koncerti? nije baš neka ponuda na torrentima...

imam osjećaj kao da su pokorili Ameriku ! jako puno koncerata imaju tam... hope so da će kasnije u sklopu turneje obići i ove naše balkanske zemlje... :rolleyes:

btw. pogledao sam konačno cijeli DVD Hullabaloo (ori điđi :D ) i odlično mi je onih 40min. off stage, koji su to likovi, baš sam se dobro nasmijao :LOL:

inače jel zna netko gdje se mogu skinuti još neki veći koncerti? nije baš neka ponuda na torrentima...

http://www.musebootlegs.com/blog/

da, super je dokumentarac, najbolji mi je dom sa slipknot maskom :D :D

Edited by pima

Beer before liquor, never sicker; liquor before beer, never fear

hahaha, ovo treba zapamtiti :D

ma i ja sam poslala, al ono, nisam baš nešto zadovoljna, to smo danas frendica i ja brzinski...