someone answer my question please

I am simply curious about you guys because i really dont understand religion and i dont understand how you believe what you believe, so please answer my questions...

Q1) if i dont believe in god but i do believe in the apocalypse, what does that make me?

Q2) what do you guys believe is going to happen when you die?

Q3) do you hold any thing against athiests? (i'm athiest)

Q4) do you have rules in your religion?

Hey,thanks for the q's =] tis brave of youu.

1) Well, I guess that makes you human, its not like the apocalypse is a defining part of Christianity. If you believe that the apocalypse is gona be organised or created by someone (i.e God)/ flying pink spaghetti montser/ watever other God you choose) that doesn' really "make" you anything, but it still shows you may believe in a higher power? I duno, I dont wana presume anything.. haha..

2) Most Christians will believe they're going to heaven, that they'll either die and their soul'll come to be with God if they're forgiven. Some believe in like purgatory and stuff (I dont personally). IMHO believe I'm gona go to hang out with God for the rest of eternity .. but I sometimes question this, it usually just mooshes into a burning furnace, haha. I like to believe I'm going to heaven, but when I do something wrong (which is FREQUENTLY) I'm like, cwap, Im goin to hell, haha.

3) I love athiests personally. Some of my best friend are athiests. I admire them because they can question with no boundaries. I do wish they wouldn't hate on God tho, as he's not too bad once you get to kno him, but then, each to their own, I don't like to judge.

4) I don't, in my religion. If I was to do something wrong, the only punishment initially is pretty much yourself and your own conscience. But I do believe that God punishes, and the only punishment he brings is to those he hasn't forgiven. But, no, there's no rules in my church pretty much, we dont have to kneel at certain times or eat at certain times or not have an abortion, it all really comes down to how we interpret God and his commands in the bible, and whether we choose to follow them or not..

Anyways, hope thats some substantial enough answers =D see ya round

• 8 months later...

Q1) if i dont believe in god but i do believe in the apocalypse, what does that make me?

This is a hard question to answer. I suppose it's simple curiosity to believe in the apocalypse, but then, I think I'm going to answer your question with another question..what do you think will cause the apocalypse? I don't mean to be nosy, I'm just wondering.

Q2) what do you guys believe is going to happen when you die?

I believe that when I die, you'll go to Heaven, if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before you die; but once you die, it's too late. And if you don't, you go to hell. I know it sounds harsh, but that's just what I believe.

Q3) do you hold any thing against athiests? (i'm athiest)

No, I don't hold anything against atheists. Some good friends of mine are atheists and I have gay friends whom I love very much. I can't point the finger at them (nonetheless anybody) and say, "Oh, I'm so much better than you." because everybody makes mistakes; Christians, Atheists, anyone.

Q4) do you have rules in your religion?

No "rules," really, just love God and love people. Those are the "greatest commandments." Like @resistance.revolution said, it all depends on how you choose to interpret the Bible.