T-Shirts!

My wife always reminds me to not "be that guy" when we go to concerts for bands we've seen before, so I we won't wear the shirts we got at Reliant. :)

The Forum Member t-shirts are an expression of solidarity and true fandom, though, so those are okay. ;)

I'll be wearing the Muse T-shirt I got from Reliant. And yeah the kiosks were utter crap, I think there were only 2 that had Muse stuff (the main one in front of Reliant that was outside and the main one on the ground level, and both of them only had like 3 types and a hoody. The rest of it was like 8 to 10 different types of U2 shirts and a bunch of other stuff U2 related. Hopefully this time around they will have lots of Muse merch to make up for the slim pickings last time.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, they actually had Muse shirts at Reliant? Yeah, I was at the top level and went around the whole thing and only saw U2 shirt kiosks. I didn't even think about looking on the bottom. Grabbed a U2 tour shirt (If I dont get a Muse shirt before this concert I might just wear that) but would have bought a Muse shirt.

• 1 month later...