The Resistance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Aaahh!! I DO love it...just not as much as all the others. I think that that's as far as they should go away from what they started doing because although the Resistance is great, it's heading in a new direction which althought they seem to like it, a lot of Muse fans don't seem to. I preferred their earlier work...

Though like I said I do still love this album :)

Hi, I´m new here :-) I like The Resistence. I don´t have this huge knowledge of muse´s music, but I like The Resistence. When I listen to it, it seems whole, like one song has a lot to do with the rest of the songs (with some exceptions). It´s like a story or something. It took a while but it grew on me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the most important reasons of why I love Muse is that their music is so extremely varied! I can listen to muse exclusively for days on end without getting the least bit tired of their music.

I treasure all the albums equally as they all contain some songs that I absolutely love, and others that I love a bit less. Whatever music they play they will make it work because of their talent, take for instance their performance of Where the Streets Have No Names at Glastonbury, even though I don't actually like the song, muse transforms it into pure awesomeness!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...