Guys, we've only got 6 days now until the planned day of the meet. I'd like to propose the following.

- Meet at Manchester Victoria/Piccadilly (please post below which is easier for you to get to)

- Plan to arrive in Manchester between 1pm and 2pm

- Do the filming at the locations discussed in the other thread.

- Depending on where we finish the filming, and on what time people have to get their trains back home, we can decide pretty much there and then if we want to go for a meal or anything. Please post below what time your train back will be.

Basically, just so we can organise it, please post the following below

- Which station you will arrive at (Victoria / Piccadilly)

- What time your train will get IN at said station and the train you will ideally get back home.

Thanks

- I can get trains to either piccadilly or victoria, I've got 2 stations nearby. To victoria, I'd get in at 26 past the hour, and have to catch a train home at about quarter to the hour. To piccadilly, I'd get in at 5 past the hour and leave at 11 past the hour.

I would be travelling to Piccadilly station, arriving at around 14.30 methinks, if that's okay :). I don't mind when I go back as long as it's not insanely late as I would be travelling alone and late night travelling does get a bit freaky :p xxx

Actually guys, wouldn't it be better for it to be on the Saturday, rather than a Sunday? Means we could stay out later as people with work or commitments may need to cut short their evening because of Monday morning? I'm staying overnight in Mancs on the Saturday anyway as the parents want to go shopping etc.