Starlight Synth Keyboard Arpeggio??

Jyd

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know exactly which notes are in the synth arpeggio in the chorus of Starlight?

Well Jyd I don't know it yet but i've been able to kinda piece it together but go on youtube and look up starlight keyboard/synth then just look at the chorus and find the root of each run and it'll be easier

• 4 weeks later...

I think i figured it out... or at least one arpeggio of the four. I managed to get my hands on a starlight piano sheet and even though it doesn't have the arpeggios themselves the chords for the chorus helped me determine the first arpeggio. its c# e g# up three octaves or at least do that . then here are the other chords in the chorus.g#a#d#, d# f# Bb, g# B d#, e g# b, d# g#b, c# e g#, then its c# e g#. i picked the first chord, fourth chord, fifth chord, sixth chord for the arpeggios.

Hope this helps

• 1 year later...
You are the biggist n00b here you fucking idiot. Mr 'OHAI I R NUB AND WUNT TEW GET TEH SAME STUFF AS MORGAN TEW BE A CARBON COPY'. Seriously get the fuck off this board. Go back to Muselive.

Say bad stuff when you're a n00b who joined up on the 10th of October, then tries and fails at acting superior. I think I just summarized this cock smoking fuck hole.

FUCKING LEGEND. :D +4,000,000.00 MAN POINTS!

This.

Go eat a bag of dicks already you fucking homo.

lolumad

Archived